PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why is my cock sore

WHITEDUDE
06-10-2014, 02:42 PM
When I have an erection for the 2nd time, my cock is sore. Is this normal or do I have a problem? :startle:

pepefirstlove
06-10-2014, 02:43 PM
How old are you?

WHITEDUDE
06-10-2014, 02:47 PM
does age that make a diff?

CunningLinguist
06-10-2014, 04:43 PM
When I have an erection for the 2nd time, my cock is sore. Is this normal or do I have a problem? :startle:

Not saying this is the reason but it could be the first time the cock gets a bit of trauma, getting slammed in and out and maybe some teeth scrapes. This all happens when it is erect, then it shrinks and starts to heal. If it them becomes erect again it may cause some more micro-trauma to it which is painful.

You may need to do some testing to validate this theory, on one day do it twice in a row with a loose pussy lady, then on another day do it twice in a row with a tight pussy lady and compare cock soreness between the two.

I remember having a very sore cock when I did a virgin a while back ...

wilisno
06-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Not saying this is the reason but it could be the first time the cock gets a bit of trauma, getting slammed in and out and maybe some teeth scrapes. This all happens when it is erect, then it shrinks and starts to heal. If it them becomes erect again it may cause some more micro-trauma to it which is painful.

Further to this, when you're excited the first time, the adrenalin would have numbed the pain of the minor injury, that's why you didn't feel it ! ;) ;) ;)

WHITEDUDE
06-10-2014, 05:35 PM
What I mean is lets say I had a root 2 hours ago, then got a sniffy. Then when my cock is fully erect it hurts like its gonna explode.

Midnight_Prowl
06-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Too much sex......punt once session a day...

goulash
06-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Bacterial infection can also cause this. Go see your GP. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

WHITEDUDE
06-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Fuck, is it a STI? what med will he put me on?

Atomique
06-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Sounds like a bacterial infection get it checked out immediately before it rots away your plumbing

you are 39 years old and call it a 'stiffy'?

goulash
06-10-2014, 06:47 PM
A bacterial infection isn't necessarily an STI. Maybe you're just a dirty cunt who isn't clean.

(Joke)

IshmalEpteinofChina
06-10-2014, 06:50 PM

Maybe it has got a headache with all the flogging and thumping, it's very common. Jusy needs a rest sugarplum.

wilisno
06-10-2014, 06:51 PM
A bacterial infection isn't necessarily an STI. Maybe you're just a dirty cunt who isn't clean.

(Joke)
I think the worst possibility is that he's a dirty prick, not a dirty cunt ! ;) ;) ;)