PDA

View Full Version : General talk Locanto scammer - Young hot mum offering fun

revolnaisa
06-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Well, thanks to our ancestors we can enjoy labour day and it is another day to waste on something. So thought should go through locanto where always interesting things occur. Found this ad warning about a scammer thought to follow that up.

First impression was, yes it was a scam as same person advertise for 2 locations

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_324102692/young-fit-mum-offering-you-fun.html
for Brisbane (later claimed Rothwell)

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_324102279/young-hot-mum-offering-fun.html
for Loganholme

Contacted via multiple email addresses, she (hoping it's a woman :slobber:) replied only to foreign background messages.
Replied to
Indian student
Pakistani cab driver

Never replied to or stopped once I "revealed"
Aussie tradie
British back packer

During the text chat, she asked me to transfer money via commbank cardless cash then she will see me after her work. Asked where is she working, avoided that question. I told her that she is lucky because I texted during work I would be in deep shit. She was insisting that she had to pay rent by this arvo so send her $200 via commbank cardless cash and people are only wasting her time & haven't earned any $ so far from the ad. Then I sent her a fake cardless cash text (she knew straight away because she didn't get a four digit pin from commbank lol). Then things got ugly. She started to go off at me. She thought I was a recent victim who paid $90 same way. I asked her you said you never earned any money so far how come this $90 came to story. She said she is going through so much. Anyway, soon after I think she blocked me. No reply and phone staright away goes to voicemail.

Her number is 0431 549 007 (once again assuming it's a woman lol)
Name given was Krystal Stanford

It seems to be there are still people out there, they will send money to a total stranger without checking.

My next adventure will be during Christmas :cool2:

revolnaisa
06-10-2014, 07:26 PM
PS: both ads has been taken down already.... What have I done..... lol

Kenji2
06-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Well done mate! Fake ads and their components need to be screwed over for scamming is hard working punters

RottenLittlePunt
06-10-2014, 09:23 PM
If it's a scam (as opposed to a fake ad), the federal police and ASIC (FIDO) will take interest in it.

max_power
06-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Anyone who deposits money in a account before a root has got problems. Good work mate

revolnaisa
25-10-2014, 05:11 AM
This scammer has re-appeared. This time as a 19 yr old. When you have spare time to waste, text her (or him). But, don't transfer any money as they keep insisting. There was another ad on locanto about this ad which eventually was deleted. That guy sounded so pissed, I think he transferred money.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_336015772/YOUNG-MUM-IN-DESPERATE-NEED-OFFERING-FUN.html

Will ask you to txt to 0431 549 007. You can always send a fake commbank cardless cash transfer text. I did 4 times so far from 4 different numbers.
And received nice abusive replies for wasting her time. I told her (or him), go and get fucked you scamming cunt. no replies since then. So look like I won't be getting laid with this "single mother" :cry: