PDA

View Full Version : FeiFei

Debo
06-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Name: http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/feifei.html

Date: couple of weeks back, been lazy with the post (Sunday).

Location/Number: Unit 9/34 East Street Five Dock NSW, 02-9713 9378

Hours: 10am till late/1am

Rate: $150 an hour

Body: Slim figure, firm body with enhanced C's (asked and she confirmed).

Been looking at Kellys' post here on Syd99 and noticed that FeiFei is listed as working and has been for some time. Her images indicate that she works elsewhere and I was convinced that I had to see her and didn’t want to miss out as I have in the past.
Rang in and arranged a booking, I have to say when you're pumped it’s hard to make the time go by while you wait. I arrived about 10 minutes early and was ushered to one of the bays as I waited for FeiFei to finish with her current customer.

Time arrived and I was directed to room number 2 as I sat on the bed she entered the room and I have to say that the images do not do her justice, she has a angelic face and a lovely complexion that doesn't appear in the photo's her tan is not what you would expect from the lovely ladies from her region (Taiwan). I paid up the $150.00 and hoped in for a shower and she returned in no time and started to strip down in a sexy manner and boy did this work to get my “motor running”.

While lying down on the bed with her next to me I indicated that I wanted to enjoy her well proportioned breast and she obliged without any hesitation. Her nipples are decently sized and have a nice shape to them, I enjoyed sucking on them and she didn’t complain at all.
Onto the CBJ (I opted), she started slow and on the head and then moved to a fast paced deeeeep motion and boy it was fantastic, this went on for around 15 minutes before I asked her to come and cuddle for a while as we had plenty of time. I explored her body further and made sure she knew I was grateful.

Onto the main event, she hoped on top and her pussy was quite tight as I could feel her grasping away, like the BJ she started with a slow long motion and then moved to a faster motion. Within no time I got over the line and was quite exhausted for the both of us.
With time on the clock I chilled to regain my energy back then got dressed and thanked her for her great service.

Overall I would rate her highly as one of the best punts I have had in a long time.

Thank you for reading :D PS sorry for the short AR, should have posted it or written it early.

Spe
06-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi bro debo,

Does the photo in your link really look like Feifei or is that photoshopped? How many % resemblance for the figure? Thanks

Debo
06-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Hi bro debo,

Does the photo in your link really look like Feifei or is that photoshopped? How many % resemblance for the figure? Thanks

Photos are spot on, just doesn't show her tan.

garfield
06-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Photos are spot on, just doesn't show her tan.

Are the young girls as they claimed to be, or description not correct. Some of the pictures look good.

Debo
07-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Are the young girls as they claimed to be, or description not correct. Some of the pictures look good.

I tend to take the age with a grain of salt, for me as long as the service is great, body is what I'm expecting than the age doesn't bother me. I'd be surprised if FeiFeis age isn't
within a couple of years of the listed age.

FeiFei images in particular match what you get when you see her.