PDA

View Full Version : KL Malaysia - federal Hotel - Bukit Bintang

babelx
07-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Hellow friends,

I've been away for a while (from the country) and the scene!

I passed through KL for a few days and decided to sample a few local delicacies.

Firstly, it's not easy to find Malay girls who work. Other asian countries are well represented but give sh%^ service in general when it comes to incall. I couldn't do outcall due to travelling with company friends etc.

Federal hotel - Bukit Bingtang - It's advertised as a spa but offers full service which is called 'special' I think. They also advertise dragon's service which is essentially body rub with a soapie (really nice) and licking your hershies.... :)

Most girls in the line up looked not interested!? :cry: Not sure why. There are so many in the line up that you can't actually remember who you liked!!

The manager was strikingly honest when I asked about DFK etc. He couldn't guarantee DFK as some girls wouldn't do it.

I sampled twice and both times was unlikely with the DFK but the service in general was pretty good. I didn't want BBBJ (worried about health etc) but it was on offer. Sex was good and there was no clock watching etc when booked for one hour. Note that one hours was dragon's service which was about $268 (yes they gave me 2 RM change). 45 minutes gives you standard service which I never tried for $230-250 depending on the hotness of lady.

Both girls had trimmed but not completely shaved pussy.

Overall Malaysia was a strange place with it's strict Muslim customs and commercial sex EVERYWHERE. Even in some malls!!!

It's worth ticking off your bucket list.

I can't comment about the Beach bar scene but it also sounds enticing indeed.

timtam
20-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Good report bro

I go to malaysia so much now that I know there are a lot to do !

I use the other forum dpf2udotcom it has extensive info about malaysia and all u can fuck.

garfield
21-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Malaysia is adult paradise, even at 4 Star hotel sometimes you'll find a spa downstairs that offers full service.

Mojo
08-12-2014, 12:44 PM
I had the good fortune to go to Federal Hotel 2 months ago.
It was almost too easy there and a great experience overall.

Head inside the hotel main doors and stick to the right. Go down stairs and the mamasan will herds you quickly into waiting room. Papasan showed up shortly after an offered tea then the line up begun. About 10 were on parade.
I had 20-25 years old PRC for about AUD$80-ish for 45 minutes and not much not to like there :prettiness: relaxed shower together is the start. Just be nice, polite and groomed well and your mileage *always* improves no matter where you go.

Burkit Bintang is the best place to start mongering in KL. Ask the taxi driver to take you to the Low Yat Plaza. The Federal Hotel is almost next door and Green Elephant is nearby too. Saboon is across the road and about a 5-10 minute walking too.

I also went to E2 spa after hearing the reviews. I found it a lot more uncomfortable. The place is bit run down and having the line up in the room shared by 20-30 other guys dressed in pyjamas the main area could have been done better. Beware if you are getting eyed off there as the 'have me' looks don't always match the performance. I had a PRC in the same 20-25 age bracket. Mechanical and rushed.

I'm keen to try a few others next visit but so far the Federal Hotel is a winner.

BrainSex
10-12-2014, 06:04 PM
thanks guys. Kl is a legitimate stopover for anyone travelling on business.

babelx
15-02-2016, 09:32 AM
I had the good fortune to go to Federal Hotel 2 months ago.
It was almost too easy there and a great experience overall.

Head inside the hotel main doors and stick to the right. Go down stairs and the mamasan will herds you quickly into waiting room. Papasan showed up shortly after an offered tea then the line up begun. About 10 were on parade.
I had 20-25 years old PRC for about AUD$80-ish for 45 minutes and not much not to like there :prettiness: relaxed shower together is the start. Just be nice, polite and groomed well and your mileage *always* improves no matter where you go.

Burkit Bintang is the best place to start mongering in KL. Ask the taxi driver to take you to the Low Yat Plaza. The Federal Hotel is almost next door and Green Elephant is nearby too. Saboon is across the road and about a 5-10 minute walking too.

I also went to E2 spa after hearing the reviews. I found it a lot more uncomfortable. The place is bit run down and having the line up in the room shared by 20-30 other guys dressed in pyjamas the main area could have been done better. Beware if you are getting eyed off there as the 'have me' looks don't always match the performance. I had a PRC in the same 20-25 age bracket. Mechanical and rushed.

I'm keen to try a few others next visit but so far the Federal Hotel is a winner.
Thanks mojo. Looks like I chose the right place. Don't mind another visit at some stage. Maybe I will offer some extra cash for DFK and give it a go....