PDA

View Full Version : Alexander 64 - trouble with bookings

babelx
07-10-2014, 12:33 AM
I mention this because Alexander 64 was one of my favourite shops in the past. I am not a super regular but when I book, I turn up 5 minutes early, and leave at least 10 minutes early because I cum quickly and shower reasonably quickly. I sometimes call ahead to confirm appointments but usually this confuses them due to English issues.

This has happened 6 times now and is the reason for me to ask around a little.

I have booked ahead ranging from 12 hours to 45 minutes each with verbal confirmations from Sophie (mostly) and Roger (once I think).

When I turned up, there is a confused look on the face. I usually have to wait at least 30 minutes and a different girl offered at the 30 minute mark. The last 2 times, I walked out as soon as I saw the confused face.

Since it's a drive for me to get there, it's unlikely I will return as the booking have become totally useless.

Has anyone experienced this on a regular basis? I hope these are one off things but 6 times is too much to be a coincidence.

Thanks sharing your experience.

Midnight_Prowl
07-10-2014, 12:44 AM
This thread will deleted as well :grimace:
As tp64 will complain to aus99 mod.

Mr. Who
07-10-2014, 07:36 AM
Has anyone experienced this on a regular basis? I hope these are one off things but 6 times is too much to be a coincidence.

Thanks sharing your experience.

A lot of people have experienced this. You don't see them because they get deleted in a blink.

babelx
07-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Ah, that's sad. (thread delete I mean). I just didn't think much of it initially. I think this is a new development, at least in my experience. It used to be ok for bookings. Vote with your wallets people. :)

ilovefs
07-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Love this thread. Keep 'em coming guys! Sophie needs to learn how to run a business and how to treat paying customers. And unless we TELL her and make her aware there are problems she will never change. Admin deleting these threads do nothing to help 64, they THINK it does, but Sophie needs to know how much displeasure there is out here in order to improve. She won't if the threads keep disappearing.

jj12345
07-10-2014, 04:03 PM
I always do sms booking and never had a problem so far

babelx
07-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Actually, I never got any responses to the SMS booking a few months ago so gave up. That's a great idea SMS though. Both parties have written confirmation.

babelx
07-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Love this thread. Keep 'em coming guys! Sophie needs to learn how to run a business and how to treat paying customers. And unless we TELL her and make her aware there are problems she will never change. Admin deleting these threads do nothing to help 64, they THINK it does, but Sophie needs to know how much displeasure there is out here in order to improve. She won't if the threads keep disappearing.

Hehe. I wasn't intending to cause any harm here but I keep saying....vote with ya wallet and perhaps let em know about it; This applies to any business not just TP64.

Tex
08-10-2014, 12:09 AM
This has been my experience at this joint more often than not.......in fact, I have reached the conclusion that they just don't give a fuck......so neither do I, well not at TP64 anyway! Lol
This woman is just an absolute dishonest ignoramus and she just doesn't give a shit about her customers or a booking......happened so often to me I reckon they just don't even bother to write them down. A booking only gets "honored" if by some co-incidence the girl happens to still be available when you arrive. Sometimes they have not even been on the premises at all!
When a loyal member of ILFS' standing around here says enough is enough then I reckon that's it too. And by the way, agree that the mods who censor or delete posts like this piss people off even more and create an even greater mood that TP64 should be boycotted

A44
08-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Hi yellowfever. I am also going to 64 today (Wednesday 8th Oct). I sent a text message regarding my booking to 64 yesterday. I had a reply confirming my booking within 5 minutes. This has always worked successfully for me. I hope that you have a great session. My booking is at 10:00 am. I have t leave now, I like to arrive early (at the shop) not during the session Ha Ha.

ilovefs
08-10-2014, 09:43 AM
yellowfevor, make sure you print it out now before it gets deleted. Sophie can't improve if she doesn't know how shitty people are and that she's particularly done the wrong thing by me.

Secondly, although we've chatted A44, I'm not sure why you keep defending the shop. You may not have problems but I think its pretty clear how the majority of customers are treated. Not too many popping up in defence of Sophie is there?

Atomique
08-10-2014, 12:13 PM
I agree. The shop constantly messes up bookings and treat customers like SHIT!

You would see many more complaints if the threads were not deleted so quickly.

Vote with your wallets lads!

The lack of fuck giving is a concern from all punters esp VIP ones ...... Im tired of shit being fucked up to service there needs and if your a nice person you generally accept and move on..

numberonebigsize
08-10-2014, 12:33 PM
going tomorrow ll show here this thread

Glad to see your problem with Patty @ 533 has cleared up so quickly!!!!!!!!!

Sextus
08-10-2014, 12:45 PM
If you've caught something what is the point of going to 64 or anywhere
until this is cleared up mate! :grimace:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45072-Clymidia-warning-Patty-533

A44
08-10-2014, 02:56 PM
My experience at 64 today. Wed 8th Oct 2014

I had a booking to see Lola for 2 hours. 10:00 until 12:00
As I said in my post earlier today, I sent a text message to 64 yesterday. I received a text back from 64 confirming my booking.

I parked in the street near 64 at around 20 to 10.

I was just leaving the café with my coffee at 10 to 10 when Sophie arrived.

I was in Lola's room at 5 to 10. Lola was working last night so she had the room set up and looking very nice and clean. She even left some sexy "work Clothes" on the bed.

I paid my money to Sophie and had my rewards card updated to record today's session.

Lola arrived about 5 past 10. Lola made up this time at the end of our session.

I enjoyed my 2 hours with Lola, in fact it was so good that I extended a further hour.

We did check to make sure that Lola did not have another customer waiting. I do not approve of Shop Managers allowing ladies to extend if a customer has a booking to see her.

At the end of my session with Lola, I spoke briefly with Sophie on my way out and had my rewards card updated for the additional hour.

I mentioned to Sophie that it is good when she arrives early so that she is organised before the Ladies and Customers all arrive together and the phone starts ringing.

Overall the whole experience was first rate.

Ideally this should be the way that it is for everyone.

I know that I will receive negative comments about this post and my continued "support" of 64. That is OK the forum is there for a variety of views.

ilfs You are correct, there are many negative posts regarding experiences at 64. Maybe there are many satisfied customers who have not posted or maybe they are not members of the forum.

My posts are an honest reflexion of my experiences at 64 and I post them in the interests of fairness to show that there are some satisfied customers.

If I have a bad experience then I will report it too.

babelx
13-10-2014, 07:47 AM
I have not tried sms booking in the last 12 months. I will try and report back.

Problem is that the usual nice girls have all left.

A44
13-10-2014, 08:50 PM
I have not tried sms booking in the last 12 months. I will try and report back.

Problem is that the usual nice girls have all left.

Hi babelx, my advice regarding sms bookings.
1. Make sure that you have the correct phone number. 0424 666 228.
2. If you do not get a response within about 20 minutes, copy and send your message again.

This has always worked for me.

It is true that there have been many changes on the roster, but there are still many of the longer term great ladies available.
Ladies such as, Yuki, Joey, Nana, Shelley, Lola, Cici, Anna, Angela, Jennifer, Channel, Fei Fei.

Any of these ladies are well worth seeing.

I hope that this helps.

Atomique
13-10-2014, 09:17 PM
T64's approach is to get people in the door, whatever it takes. They figure even if they lie (say a girl is free when she isn't etc) once the customer arrives they'll be able to pass off one of their old porkchops and he'll reluctantly take whats on offer

This has been my experience at this joint more often than not.......in fact, I have reached the conclusion that they just don't give a fuck......so neither do I, well not at TP64 anyway! Lol
This woman is just an absolute dishonest ignoramus and she just doesn't give a shit about her customers or a booking......happened so often to me I reckon they just don't even bother to write them down. A booking only gets "honored" if by some co-incidence the girl happens to still be available when you arrive. Sometimes they have not even been on the premises at all!
When a loyal member of ILFS' standing around here says enough is enough then I reckon that's it too. And by the way, agree that the mods who censor or delete posts like this piss people off even more and create an even greater mood that TP64 should be boycotted

babelx
14-10-2014, 10:37 AM
A44, thanks very much for your advice.

For a couple of days, I have done this, up to 3 times per message and got no reply. While there are many girls are worth seeing, there seems to be no chance to see the one I want to see. :grimace:

Hi babelx, my advice regarding sms bookings.
1. Make sure that you have the correct phone number. 0424 666 228.
2. If you do not get a response within about 20 minutes, copy and send your message again.

This has always worked for me.

It is true that there have been many changes on the roster, but there are still many of the longer term great ladies available.
Ladies such as, Yuki, Joey, Nana, Shelley, Lola, Cici, Anna, Angela, Jennifer, Channel, Fei Fei.

Any of these ladies are well worth seeing.

I hope that this helps.

babelx
14-10-2014, 10:38 AM
T64's approach is to get people in the door, whatever it takes. They figure even if they lie (say a girl is free when she isn't etc) once the customer arrives they'll be able to pass off one of their old porkchops and he'll reluctantly take whats on offer

I think this is probably true.

We need to be able to walk the walk so to speak... :) I have consistently started doing this in every shop that I attend.

tarenpoint64
14-10-2014, 11:23 AM
TP64 Management has advised Sophie. all bookings including SMS are priority . We have also advised customers to confirm their bookings IF they are RUNNING late or to confirm if WL or girl is late with her bookings.

thank you for your patience

tarenpoint64
14-10-2014, 11:24 AM
babelx - are you sure you have the correct number? have you called the 0424 666 228 number?

this is different from our previous mobile phone number that changed over 7 months ago

A44, thanks very much for your advice.

For a couple of days, I have done this, up to 3 times per message and got no reply. While there are many girls are worth seeing, there seems to be no chance to see the one I want to see. :grimace:

babelx
21-10-2014, 02:16 PM
TP64 Management has advised Sophie. all bookings including SMS are priority . We have also advised customers to confirm their bookings IF they are RUNNING late or to confirm if WL or girl is late with her bookings.

thank you for your patience

babelx - are you sure you have the correct number? have you called the 0424 666 228 number?

this is different from our previous mobile phone number that changed over 7 months ago

Hi Tarenpoint64, thanks for your response.

I deleted my text message from phone. [ I should have taken screen shot ]

Why don't I give you the benefit of the doubt and try another booking and report back here.

My issue is that I don't know any of the girls anymore so won't be able to confirm whether I get the girl I booked!!

Anyhow thanks for your reply.

babelx
22-10-2014, 04:22 PM
No need, I found my original text message with no replies. Here it is.

https://www.anonimg.com/img/9b10e3160c854bf3a58062f36e57e692.png

A44
22-10-2014, 04:29 PM
No need, I found my original text message with no replies. Here it is.

https://www.anonimg.com/img/9b10e3160c854bf3a58062f36e57e692.png

Hi babelx. You have the wrong phone number. the last 3 digits should be 228 !!!
The complete phone number is 0424 666 228

You cannot go wrong seeing Nana. Save your energy Ha Ha

tarenpoint64
22-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Bwahahahahaha --- see I told you! you must be soo horny you got the wrong number to text

:grimace:

This whole thread with ilovefs and yellowfever adding to it is based on a mistake that was done by the person who started this discussion. how embarrassing to have their credibility shot down. The truth finally comes out.

Tarenpoint 64 is innocent and now proven that we do NOT have any issues with SMS bookings at all!

A44
22-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Bwahahahahaha --- see I told you! you must be soo horny you got the wrong number to text

babelx, you will not be able to think straight after a session with Nana and your legs will be pretty weak !!!
Ring the correct number and make a booking, she is worth it !!!!

babelx
22-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Thanks guys.

I made 6 bookings on the phone (NO SMS) and they all were not honoured. When I turned up Sophie or the guy made a confused face as if they didn't know my booking. At one point the booking was made a mere 45 minutes prior.

Apologies for getting the SMS wrong but the original post was made about phone bookings before A44 suggested the SMS booking.

babelx
22-10-2014, 05:55 PM

This whole thread with ilovefs and yellowfever adding to it is based on a mistake that was done by the person who started this discussion. how embarrassing to have their credibility shot down. The truth finally comes out.

Tarenpoint 64 is innocent and now proven that we do NOT have any issues with SMS bookings at all!

Thanks TP64. Nothing has been proven just yet. If you read my original post, you will see that the problem was with the phone booking where I actually spoke to Sophie (or Roger is it?). There is no explanation for this except not having a booking system, short term memory loss or not really honouring the booking system. Any of the above are ok but please let us know how you want us to roll. Perhaps you prefer no bookings; just turn up? Bookings for VIP only? etc etc You set the terms as you own the shop.

I am happy try the corrected the SMS booking number though.

tarenpoint64
22-10-2014, 11:35 PM
babelx I thank you for your custom and honesty.

We are all human. too many phone calls one after the other and a bad day can happen to everyone. I know Sophie has hired another person to assist. She was taking too much on her own. Our staff have been informed to slow down to get accurate info.

However We did implement an SMS system which was suggested by Deano. This was done after careful thinking. It had to assist in the current booking system and also to keep the prices as they are.

if we employed an expensive online booking system I dont think the current prices would be the same.

from our point of view that would price ourselves out of the market

i hope you understand

we do our best to balance between what we have currently have and to improve what we can do

if we can employ more staff - we will do so

i hope you understand

ilovefs
24-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Saying our credibility is shot down?? HAHAHA. 64 doesn't know the meaning of credibility!

The problems at 64 go deeper than a few stuffed up SMS bookings. The lying, pressuring, bait and switching, come on 64, don't feed us crap about how everything is just a 'mistake'

Saying you'll improve and 'Sophie takes it on board' etc is ALL TALK. Stop TALKING, start DOING!

The fact that Sophie thinks she does nothing wrong, abuses and looses regular customers, and has no intention to apologise speaks volumes!

tarenpoint64
24-10-2014, 11:13 AM
your accusations are not true and baseless.

if you read above, you will find that we have taken on extra personnel. as you haven't been to our shop recently, I dont think you are qualified to comment on this.

thank you however for your feedback.

Mr ilovefs you are welcome to come back and try and convince Sophie that you are still a valued customer.

we informed you here on aus99 and auxxx to take a temporary break from our shop to cool down as you have anger management issues and threats which we cannot accommodate. your posts on auxxx frighten our girls who read your comments

Sextus
24-10-2014, 01:47 PM
The latest edition of the St Cleve Chronicle has just banged against my door and so I have to share it with you! :D :D

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/JethroTullThickAsABrickfi_zpscc0a165a.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/JethroTullThickAsABrickfi_zpscc0a165a.jpg.html)

EricG
24-10-2014, 02:48 PM
happy customer

DanielTass
24-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Clearly there are customers who have bad experiences but I'd like to weigh in as someone who has regularly been visiting 64 the last few months and rarely had any problems.

When I have sent an SMS for a booking I have always received a prompt reply. When I have run late and called ahead they have also been really accommodating.

I'm not going to question the integrity of anyone posting on the forum but simply say that for my two cents I'd recommend 64 to any other punter as a reliable establishment with great girls at an excellent price. If you have negative experiences fine. But I have no qualms with saying I have never had anything but excellent service from the girls and Sophie and roger have both been polite and helpful and prompt in confirming my bookings.

I always text ahead to make sure everything is alright with my booking.

If you haven't been to 64 I'd suggest making a visit and then make your own mind up, I'm prepared to say you won't regret it!

Biggus
24-10-2014, 04:14 PM
As a Regular visitor to this establishment I do not get any problems with my bookings.
When I have the time and the cash I will give Sophie a call in the morning a day or two early and make my appointment.
These appointment are always honoured and I leave as a very satisfied customer.
To say that Sophie regularly bugger up your appointment on purpose would have to be an overstatement 6 times in a row wow thats got to be a record.

As I have had an excellent service from this establishment for many years and always come back here after trying other shops that do not have the same service and quality girls.

for the record don't ring when they are first opening as it is bedlam down there the phone ringing continually girls arriving punters in and out without bookings total confusion ring when it settles down ring and make sure that your bookings are understood and taken down.
I will often ring and ask for a lady and they will tell me straight up that WL is not available till 4.30 so I know if I turn up before hand no good.
What does this mean to me, that she is honouring her bookings and trying to run a business as best as possible.
I give a thumbs up to this shop and to the girls.
Also always give Sophie true feedback on any girls as she can only give recommendations from the punters who are seeing them.
Tell her straight up if they are good or a dud.
I always walk out spent.

ilovefs
24-10-2014, 04:55 PM
your accusations are not true and baseless.

if you read above, you will find that we have taken on extra personnel. as you haven't been to our shop recently, I dont think you are qualified to comment on this.

thank you however for your feedback.

Mr ilovefs you are welcome to come back and try and convince Sophie that you are still a valued customer.

we informed you here on aus99 and auxxx to take a temporary break from our shop to cool down as you have anger management issues and threats which we cannot accommodate. your posts on auxxx frighten our girls who read your comments

You know, I had a long reply to that crap but I'm not even going to entertain your fantasy any longer

Any one who's ever read any of my reviews, or communicated with me privately will see that I show nothing but respect and great care to any girls and them feeling threatened is a figment of your imagination in an attempt to deflect bad service back on your customers (once again, surprise, fucking surprise!)

I've sent you an email and I guarantee further defaming posts like the above will not be tolerated.

ilovefs
24-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Minority? You haven't read much of the forum and reviews have you? Not to mention all you guys sticking up for 64 have between 1 and 5 posts. Genuine? Yeah right!

By the way, there have been no threats of any sort made. Given how loyal I have been to this shop and how 'in' I have been, if 64's staff continue to lie and defame me, my knowledge of the shop will you to regret doing so. It won't do 64 any favours, I assure you.

I keep a record of all posts, all reviews, all PM's and I guarantee you accusations of violence or threats of any sort will NEVER be proven now or in the future. In fact, if 64 wants to go down that path it will backfire very badly.

Oh and why on earth if I made any threat whatsoever and scared the girls would I be invited back to 'convince' Sophie? Just doesn't make sense.

I think the majority of regular forum members and regular 64 punters know EXACTLY who is in the right and wrong here.

I'm still waiting for an apology from 64 regarding their despicable defaming post above. It is strongly suggested your accusations are reversed and that you admit it was an over the top and inaccurate attack against me.

Its up to you, 64, do you really want to make this WW3?

slarty
24-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Ilovefs and Babelx hang in there. For what its worth I believe you - your experiences are consistent with mine. I used to be a customer of this shop but stopped a while ago.

ilovefs
24-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Thank you Slarty.

I wonder how many people have noticed the consistently bad experiences have been by regular, long term forum users with considerable posts and reputation on the forum, and those saying how great their experiences have been are 'newbies' with very few posts? :rolleyes:

slarty
24-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Yes I can see that ilovefs. If what is going on is what I think is going on then its poor strategy. All one has to do is wait and it blows over. Especially in this forum where there is such a high volume of posts.

ilovefs
25-10-2014, 07:45 AM
Honeybee, yes I have been taking my money elsewhere.

As for 'revenge', I wouldn't say that, but after being extremely loyal to 64 for years and being treated like shit by Sophie and now lies being spread about threats and scaring the girls they have hit a new rock bottom low with their morals and that i will NOT tolerate. They need to reconsider their approach.

DanielTass
25-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Honeybee, yes I have been taking my money elsewhere.

As for 'revenge', I wouldn't say that, but after being extremely loyal to 64 for years and being treated like shit by Sophie and now lies being spread about threats and scaring the girls they have hit a new rock bottom low with their morals and that i will NOT tolerate. They need to reconsider their approach.

I'd have to say reading your comments makes clear it is a personal vendetta. If your admitted purpose is to convince customers tnot to come then that seems to qualify for describing your actions as vengeful. Fine Glad you saw it. As I said, hope it helps. I was wondering if I could make my booking with Julie go from 12 to 2pm? Thanks, Danielyou had a bad experience, but the way you speak about Sophie goes beyond being reasonable and is vindictive and counter productive.

I say counter productive because people reading your messages will no longer believe you because they realise you have made this so personal your comments can't be trusted.

I'm prepared to listen to you and think deleting this thread would be wrong and I'd start this thread again because it's an important discussion.

Hope you take my comments in good faith because Sophie has always been kind and helpful to me so I felt it was important to respond to reads to me as slander.

DanielTass
25-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Sorry I was using my iphone which cut and pasted my text to book Julie.

I'd have to say reading your comments makes clear it is a personal vendetta. If your admitted purpose is to convince customers not to come then that seems to qualify for describing your actions as vengeful. Fine you had some really bad experiences that made you mad but the way you speak about Sophie goes beyond being reasonable and is vindictive and counter productive.

I say counter productive because people reading your messages will no longer believe you because they realise you have made this so personal your comments can't be trusted.

I'm prepared to listen to you and think deleting this thread would be wrong and I'd start this thread again because it's an important discussion.

Hope you take my comments in good faith because Sophie has always been kind and helpful to me so I felt it was important to respond to what reads to me as slander.

I say this as a customer who has always had the most professional service from Sophie and everyone else at 64.

ilovefs
25-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Not even going to give a response to that rubbish.

Have a lovely day.

Aus99 Moderator
25-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Dear punters,

TP64 has expressed their willingness to us to improve their booking reliability, please move on from here.

Cheers

Aus99 Moderator