PDA

View Full Version : So, haven't posted here in almost 2 years .. but hornsby 142

EvolutionTroll
07-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Hey how's it all going bro's out there.

So I have not punted in almost two years or so due to (personal reasons) I have decided to start my first post here again.

I am simply going to describe what I saw, and how I actually felt personally regarding the shop 142 in Hornsby right opposite the station, and for no other reasons.

I casually drove by today looking at some photos and trying to find some AR before i went as to which ladies worked today, and a few caught my eye.

What attracted me the most however was Angel at this shop, because the photos not only looked nice, she was listed as Half Taiwanese and Half German.

God dam my heart stopped beating at that second because personally I like Halfies, especially a mixture of asian and western. I also saw that she had D cups

which for a curvaceous taste like mine, I really wanted to get in and just go for it. So I decided to make a booking, and booked her at 6pm.

I arrived a bit early around 5:15pm just because I felt quite fresh to this environment again and wanted really to scope out all the ladies and just have a good

look and a better judgement since everyone's taste was different. My first reaction to the shop was that I was greeted by two ladies, two receptionists that had

a beaming and welcoming smile that made me feel as if I was invited into a store, not a shop. I was greeted and told her that I booked for Angel at 6pm.

The receptionist whom greeted me (Amanda) very warm and welcoming chinese girl told me, why not have a look at the available girls around.

I said, yeah why not?

So i waited and got introduced to a few, however Sabrina caught my eyes. She had a top model figure, as in probably C's to D's and she was TALL. So tall that

my jaw dropped as wtf how did they get a gem like that here. However it was not enough because i was wondering what my "Angel" looks like. I was also told

that she had a 2 hour long customer in front of him that's why I had to take the 6pm session instead when I initially called them at 3:30pm.

So after a long wait and a few chats with the receptionists and the view of some available ladies, I finally got to Angel.

This is where the oh my god dreaded news came to me. at around 6:05pm the receptionist told me that due to the 2 hour session, she was actually hurting.

I was kind of speechless due to the fact that I did wait a long time, however she did follow up with so many apologies and asked if I wanted to see her.

Of course I said yes since she only worked Mondays, so i say yes.

A few minutes later, Angel came in. She was nice, bottom to the top, her heels were alright, her dress was nice, her breasts were good, and her face did have

that halfie touch to it. I was immediately hating myself why did the guy prior had to take my session away. I pondered to just get a bbbj and dfk and all

but seeing her figure I did not want to just do that. And in reality I just couldn't bring myself to a WL and know that she is in pain and continue on doing

anything with her.

So in the end I did back out. I wasn't disappointed, I wasn't angry, I just realised that there is another day to come and that I will be the one to give her what

I came here for.

I was followed by a tonne of apologies by the lovely receptionist, and to be honest, I did not leave half sad. I actually felt like I am not such a bad person,

making a WL work over over time despite her pain, and in the end have a bountiful amount of treasures that I can look forward to in the future.

So all in all, after 2 years.

I rate this shop

Service wise: 11/10

Cleaningless: (compared to all the other shops where I have punted in my previous years) truly a 9/10. (did not smell a cigarette inside the shop)

So would i come back in the future?: (Most likely, but definitely will ask if the ladies rostered are taking any long sessions since I do not want to wait and not

get served :P )

Thanks bro,

ET

garfield
07-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Sounds like this joint has improved quite a bit now.

wilisno
07-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Hey how's it all going bro's out there.

So I have not punted in almost two years or so due to (personal reasons) I have decided to start my first post here again.

ET
Unbelievable !!! Can't you not tell lies sometimes !!!

You said you haven't posted here for two years ? You haven't punted for two years ???

A simple search of your posting history reveals that you have 14 reports in 2014 alone, although you have just deleted the contents today, but the threads you can't delete, they are still there, that's not counting those you posted with other usernames ! Geez !

Mind you, the search function is very easy to use, everybody can use it, don't make a fool of yourself !

CunningLinguist
07-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Isn't this the guy that has at least 10 user names: Biggerbanana, Dsmaker, lonelyorange, EvolutionTroll, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw2800, ...?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39208-Cherry-New-Korean-girl-very-pretty-with-big-boobs&p=441508&viewfull=1#post441508
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?43111-Fake-ar&p=517818&viewfull=1#post517818

freshwater
07-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Wow, he changed his AR format !

babelx
07-10-2014, 09:17 PM
What's point of having so many usernames?? How in the world would you keep track of anything that you say???

wilisno
07-10-2014, 09:18 PM
What's point of having so many usernames?? How in the world would you keep track of anything that you say???
He can't !

EvolutionTroll
07-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Just to clear everything up, I did lend this account to a mate of mine that does work at a shop. Today i changed my password and all of it.

My latest post by ET myself was in late 2012/early 2013.

I have no affiliation with any of the AR's posted by Carlton.

And after I saw that my username was linked to a lot of other "accounts", i started to delete the AR's themselves, because they weren't posted by me.

EvolutionTroll
07-10-2014, 10:15 PM
This was my legit last post for my AR's

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3782-Mickey-btown-40&p=104800#post104800

sincere apologies for lending my account in the past. But yeah I will post often if people are still interested, and plus I am just sharing my experience, nothing more.

wilisno
08-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Just to clear everything up, I did lend this account to a mate of mine that does work at a shop. Today i changed my password and all of it.

And after I saw that my username was linked to a lot of other "accounts", i started to delete the AR's themselves, because they weren't posted by me.

Good on you to clarify that, I think I can believe you, your English writing style is somewhat different !

So it's clear now you lent your account to someone who works at a shop !!!

EvolutionTroll
08-10-2014, 01:24 AM
Good on you to clarify that, I think I can believe you, your English writing style is somewhat different !

So it's clear now you lent your account to someone who works at a shop !!!

haha thanks man, yeah i grew up here, and personally i just write about what i think is worthy of being written.

Yeah wasn't the smartest idea but at that time i thought i was going to quit punting for good so it meant nothing to me.

but nevertheless, i don't really want to be mistaken because i do remember members on the forum that did enjoy my AR's back then.

regards,

ET

wilisno
08-10-2014, 01:25 AM
haha thanks man, yeah i grew up here, and personally i just write about what i think is worthy of being written.

Yeah wasn't the smartest idea but at that time i thought i was going to quit punting for good so it meant nothing to me.

but nevertheless, i don't really want to be mistaken because i do remember members on the forum that did enjoy my AR's back then.

regards,

ET
We will, from now on ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2014, 01:39 AM
I can see that ET used to do a lot of AR for the blacktown shops ! And although I think you just deleted all the posts (not the threads) but from memory the other ET who wrote a lot of ARs for Carlton did write differently from you ! So welcome back brother !

Cheers

Travelmate
08-10-2014, 05:13 AM
some people think other people are ~ on 9 9 ~
it wont take too long to find out ...

CunningLinguist
08-10-2014, 07:43 AM

Thanks for clearing that up, I have removed you from my ignore list now!
I left all the other fake accounts on my ignore list though.

EvolutionTroll
08-10-2014, 03:22 PM
I can see that ET used to do a lot of AR for the blacktown shops ! And although I think you just deleted all the posts (not the threads) but from memory the other ET who wrote a lot of ARs for Carlton did write differently from you ! So welcome back brother !

Cheers

Yep and i did a few on caringbah if i can recall. Yep i deleted most of the ones that i didn't post not including comments that were embedded in the threads! Thanks :)

ET

Thanks for clearing that up, I have removed you from my ignore list now!
I left all the other fake accounts on my ignore list though.

Yep no worries, I don't want any confusions. Yeah and of course you should because those ain't my accounts~

Mr. Who
08-10-2014, 05:03 PM
I am still trying to understand. Is op confirming that all those ARs in the past 2 years were posted by someone who (1) works at a shop; and (2) has many other usernames?

wilisno
08-10-2014, 05:14 PM
I am still trying to understand. Is op confirming that all those ARs in the past 2 years were posted by someone who (1) works at a shop; and (2) has many other usernames?
You understand very well ! ;) ;) ;)

EvolutionTroll
08-10-2014, 08:16 PM

(1) yes, (2) i would assume so.

i dont even know where that shop is haha