PDA

View Full Version : General talk How many times

garfield
07-10-2014, 07:33 PM
How many times do you make your girl cum within an hour.

I make the girl cum 3 times today and she said this was her first time ever. She was begging me to come back again.

I don't think I'm the only guy out there. I could have tried a fourth time but time was up.

gggi
07-10-2014, 07:42 PM
I think it's nice to be considerate of the other person by trying to please, but I assume they're faking it for my benefit. Which is a similar thing!

garfield
07-10-2014, 08:02 PM
I think it's nice to be considerate of the other person by trying to please, but I assume they're faking it for my benefit. Which is a similar thing!

It's definitely not faking as you can tell by the contractions inside.

mak695
07-10-2014, 08:08 PM

I can tell you now that girls can do that on demand, I got a few girls to show me when I was in HK and I was quite impressed

A lot of girls say they cum because its a bit of an ego boost to most men.

wilisno
07-10-2014, 08:12 PM
I can tell you now that girls can do that on demand, I got a few girls to show me when I was in HK and I was quite impressed

A lot of girls say they cum because its a bit of an ego boost to most men.
They can't fake if you notice the flood bank is broken at the same time, juices or squirt flows uncontrollably ! ;) ;) ;)

That's why I prefer FS, to give pleasure and receive pleasure at the same time !

Atomique
07-10-2014, 08:13 PM
She was just trying to pump up your ego bro (and it looks like it worked!)

I make the girl cum 3 times today and she said this was her first time ever. She was begging me to come back again

Azzkikr
07-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Sorry to bust ur bubble but 9 out of 10 times they are faking it. A lot of them are good actors, its their job. You must be naive to think that their orgasm are real. Its all part of the fantasy. Pleasuring them will make them feel good but doesnt necessarily mean they wil hav orgasm. Contractions they can do on demand. I know this for a fact as a WL once told me this. The real ones mostly are the ones you see without paying like girlfriends, friends with benefits, and friend of friends etc..

wilisno
07-10-2014, 09:15 PM
You can tell when a girl orgasms. You feel it inside her and and see it dripping out.

In my experience, its quite rare that its a complete orgasm. The last time I made a girl orgasm, she was screaming at the top of her lungs ( at the time i did not know it was pain or pleasure but she insisted to go on). Granted, it took a lot of effort on my behalf, like 20 - 30 minutes straight pounding and rubbing her clit.

She asked if I had a boyfriend afterwards, now we fuck buddies ever since.

Its not easy for her to orgasm but I guess all girls are different. I mean I can repeat the same routine but she does not cum all the time.
Yes, it's a rare chance to make it happen with a seasoned WL, you'll have a lot better chance with girls from outcall agencies !

babelx
07-10-2014, 09:23 PM
some can do this while at the supermarket queue swiping their everyday rewards card.

babelx
07-10-2014, 09:25 PM
You can tell when a girl orgasms. You feel it inside her and and see it dripping out.

In my experience, its quite rare that its a complete orgasm. The last time I made a girl orgasm, she was screaming at the top of her lungs ( at the time i did not know it was pain or pleasure but she insisted to go on). Granted, it took a lot of effort on my behalf, like 20 - 30 minutes straight pounding and rubbing her clit.

She asked if I had a boyfriend afterwards, now we fuck buddies ever since.

Its not easy for her to orgasm but I guess all girls are different. I mean I can repeat the same routine but she does not cum all the time.
I think you are correct. Most women don't come from vaginal or clit sex. They need G spot, F spot, X spot what ever the else poked and rubbed and if that doesn't work, the jack hammer should come out. Or a Lelo or two.

wilisno
07-10-2014, 09:25 PM
some can do this while at the supermarket queue swiping their everyday rewards card.
Yes, some juice from your credit card will leak ! :miao:

garfield
07-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Interesting feedbacks. Thanks guys!

TMC (free cage girl)
07-10-2014, 09:56 PM
i took all moisture by one cum.12706

EvolutionTroll
07-10-2014, 11:07 PM

LOLOL... thats gold.

cisco
07-10-2014, 11:52 PM
Tell us who the girls is so we can go in and try and we'll let you know bro :)
Thats it .... ;)

alancar
23-10-2014, 07:52 PM
You would think we would get desensitised on this with the amount of sex they do day in and day out.

garfield
23-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Tell us who the girls is so we can go in and try and we'll let you know bro :)

You can try but you don't have my endurance though
HeHe.......Just kidding

jpsky415
23-10-2014, 08:58 PM

lol.... epic

winky
23-10-2014, 09:55 PM
lol.... epic

Don't forget that most WL's have developed very strong pelvic floor muscles over time meaning they can make it feel like they have a very tight pussy or having pussy contractions and cuming on demand. Do you really thing they cum for real with every customer??

garfield
23-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Don't forget that most WL's have developed very strong pelvic floor muscles over time meaning they can make it feel like they have a very tight pussy or having pussy contractions and cuming on demand. Do you really thing they cum for real with every customer??

It was a ML I had and not a WL. There was no need for her to fake.

winky
23-10-2014, 10:05 PM
It was a ML I had and not a WL. There was no need for her to fake.

That's quite a ML...love to know who and where?? hehe

24-10-2014, 12:24 AM
That's quite a ML...love to know who and where?? hehe

there is always a difference between WL and ML's, and yes i do believe the ML's o's are genuine the majority of the time

garfield
28-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Went to see another ML, looks pretty young, apparently arrived to Sydney not too long ago. She is kind of like a sweet and cute girl next door type. I like her eyes and kind of big for asian girl. Body is quite slim and is an Asian 34c. Nice round butt.

Anyway she ask me if I want to have massage and I check out her extra service and kind if standard response so opted for the extras.

I ask to do part2 first since I don't expect a strong massage from skinny girls like her. If she dress in a school uniform, she would easily pass as a student.

Off goes the top and panties, and she was shaven so that's good. Her boobs was nice to grab and was soft. Like to hold her butt as it was really soft. I had a look at her lower gear, open up the lips a bit and it was quite nice.

Anyway soon I found out her standard service limits like just some light kiss and touching, all is good.

At the start, she was surprised by the size if my gear. She couldn't help commenting on it as she starts to rub it hard and it gets bigger and bigger. She gave me a nice front rub using her tits and body to wake you up, and she would touch and kiss my Nipple a bit too. Not too bad a job for such a young girl I said.

While she was on top of me and stroking my gear, she continues to comment how big and hard it is, so I told her it is a bit of waste not to use it to the full potential. She then asked me what do I want. Well I thought she would never ask.

Anyway, she ended up agreeing to a FS. I just love her expression when her eyes and mouth opens up so wide at first penetrative.

It was just a 30 mins session and only manage to give her two dose of orgasm.she was very satisfied by the look of her. Apparently she broke up with her boyfriend from overseas and hasn't had sex for a while.

garfield
23-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Went to see another ML, looks pretty young, apparently arrived to Sydney not too long ago. She is kind of like a sweet and cute girl next door type. I like her eyes and kind of big for asian girl. Body is quite slim and is an Asian 34c. Nice round butt.

Anyway she ask me if I want to have massage and I check out her extra service and kind if standard response so opted for the extras.

I ask to do part2 first since I don't expect a strong massage from skinny girls like her. If she dress in a school uniform, she would easily pass as a student.

Off goes the top and panties, and she was shaven so that's good. Her boobs was nice to grab and was soft. Like to hold her butt as it was really soft. I had a look at her lower gear, open up the lips a bit and it was quite nice.

Anyway soon I found out her standard service limits like just some light kiss and touching, all is good.

At the start, she was surprised by the size if my gear. She couldn't help commenting on it as she starts to rub it hard and it gets bigger and bigger. She gave me a nice front rub using her tits and body to wake you up, and she would touch and kiss my Nipple a bit too. Not too bad a job for such a young girl I said.

While she was on top of me and stroking my gear, she continues to comment how big and hard it is, so I told her it is a bit of waste not to use it to the full potential. She then asked me what do I want. Well I thought she would never ask.

Anyway, she ended up agreeing to a FS. I just love her expression when her eyes and mouth opens up so wide at first penetrative.

It was just a 30 mins session and only manage to give her two dose of orgasm.she was very satisfied by the look of her. Apparently she broke up with her boyfriend from overseas and hasn't had sex for a while.

Was reviewing to see what I did around the same time last year. Have difficulty remembering who this like girl was. Either my memory getting worst or too many punts.
Anyway, finally worked out who was this girl but she have went back overseas.

Rastaman
23-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Some WL will put on a show. It's the way they keep customers happy. But sometimes girls will cum it's only natural.

I have been seeing one particular WL for many years who will come once or twice nearly every time I see her. She too can make me come sometimes twice in a half hour session. We have chemistry together which is why I keep seeing her.

One day, we were having a great session and she had a big orgasm, which then was followed by smaller orgasms. She screamed out that she loved me while this was happening to her.....Things got a bit awkward for a while, but we are back to fucking like champions again.

aussie_guy
23-10-2015, 10:14 PM
WL's have sex multiple times a day with multiple men. Some of these WL's have so much sex in a month that you would think that it would be really hard for them to orgasm with each of their customers. Female orgasms aren't like male orgasms though because women have no refractory period unlike men. Most men find it hard to go twice in an hour, but females can have multiple successive orgasms.

I'm not sure if I've ever made a girl orgasm. There have been a few times with WL's where they appear to orgasm, one even told me whens he was cumming. However, I am uncertain if these women were actually cumming or they just did it to boost my ego as part of their job. Sometimes when I am doing DATY I think to myself that I actually have no idea what I'm actually doing down there so how can I possibly make a girl cum from this? So when they girl indicates to me that she is cumming, I am not sure if she's just thinking that she's had enough of DATY and so by giving me an indication of this she will "cum". This way it tells me that DATY can be over now and also boost my ego at the same time.

I'd like to think that I might have given one WL an orgasm. She is quiet during sex and not a moaner, and when I was performing DATY on her she didn't make any moaning sounds or anything but she was gripping the sheets with her hands and then a bit later on she started to wriggle and writhe. I had never seen her, or any girl for that matter do this before and I actually thought that I might have been doing it a bit too hard and that I was hurting her, so I stopped. I looked up at her and she opened her eyes and looked at me and I had no idea what was going on. I think I just stopped DATY at that point and continued the session. She never uttered a sound, just wriggled a bit. She squirmed a bit and her legs and body moved but her pussy remained in the same spot that I was able to continue DATY, but I stopped because I thought that I was hurting her. It was only after the session that I thought perhaps she was having an orgasm or she might have been starting to have an orgasm. I still have no idea, but in my mind I'd like to think that perhaps she was enjoying herself. Better to think like this than to think that I was so miserable at DATY that I caused her discomfort.

On a side note, there have been studies that have shown that women orgasm more if the guy they are having sex with is rich. Female orgasms are complicated.

>Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner’s bank balance.
>…”Women’s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,”
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/study-rich-men-give-women-more-orgasms-2009-1