PDA

View Full Version : Busty group on Wednesday . Double 40% off at 1b /139 York st Korean shop

QVB
08-10-2014, 09:51 AM
QVB said:
Today 09:49 AM
Hi .there Good morning Wednesday working girls will be .
1: Coco . 23 Korean size : 4 bb cups slim body with a sexy juice ass . . Cute cheeky face . Natural naughty playful . Very passionate . Best fun in the room . Very popular at Qvb Korean shop .
2: Susan : sexy experience ml . Attractive face looking and sexy young body shape . Size 6 dd cups . Very warm and gentle. Magic hands . Super experience . With all sort of tape massage style . Also got attractive face and body shape .
3: Eva : 20yrs . Thai . Size 8 cc cups . White pretty face . Very friendly and best attitude . Best massage skill .
4: Vicky . Sexy ml super hot . EE cups size 6 . Stunning . Best at ll of massage service .
5: Nicole . Sexy ml . Size 8 dd cups . Experience . Connection . Best massage service as well .

QVB
08-10-2014, 10:20 AM
QVB said:
Today 09:51 AM
Busty group on Wednesday . Double 40% off at 1b /139 York st Korean shop
QVB said:
1: Coco . 23 Korean size : 4 bb cups slim body with a sexy juice ass . . Cute cheeky face . Natural naughty playful . Very passionate . Best fun in the room . Very popular at Qvb Korean shop .
2: Susan : sexy experience ml . Attractive face looking and sexy young body shape . Size 6 dd cups . Very warm and gentle. Magic hands . Super experience . With all sort of tape massage style . Also got attractive face and body shape .
3: Eva : 20yrs . Thai . Size 8 cc cups . White pretty face . Very friendly and best attitude . Best massage skill .
4: Vicky . Sexy ml super hot . EE cups size 6 . Stunning . Best at ll of massage service .
5: Nicole . Sexy ml . Size 8 dd cups . Experience . Connection . Best massage service as well .
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 8084-4001
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

QVB
08-10-2014, 11:14 AM
QVB said:
Today 10:20 AM
QVB said:
QVB said:

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Pretty good line up today:

Coco is the cutest girl, really pretty and petite, not really my type but I probably will give in to see her eventually, she has one of those sexy butt which could be great for spanish !! or should I say buttanish !!

Susan - the best sensual hands !!!

Vicky - big busty MILF, passionate and engagingly sensual

Nicole - the sexiest mamasan with super bubbly attitude, great company

Cheers

:smile:

QVB
08-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Pretty good line up today:

Coco is the cutest girl, really pretty and petite, not really my type but I probably will give in to see her eventually, she has one of those sexy butt which could be great for spanish !! or should I say buttanish !!

Susan - the best sensual hands !!!

Vicky - big busty MILF, passionate and engagingly sensual

Nicole - the sexiest mamasan with super bubbly attitude, great company

Cheers

:smile:

Thanks brother,

Eva is good too, very good massage skills, good breast, want to come try ?

QVB
08-10-2014, 04:52 PM
QVB said:
Today 10:20 AM
QVB said:
QVB said:

DemonHarry
08-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Xxx xxx xxx xxx

QVB
08-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Hi massageboy,

Sorry about your session today , the girl is new and she is not good for us, please check pm and give me a call!

Hope to see you soon

Nicole

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Thank you for your generous offer and quick response. I would be very happy to give the shop another chance with one of the more experienced ladies. Just so others know, Eva was let go by the shop even before my post so my assessment of her skills was obviously spot on.[/QUOTE]

Haha brother MB ,

Your assessments on MLs of course is always spot on !!

Just so that you know, while Nicole, Susan or Vicky are all very good , but they are not Mimi so you might have to lower your standard just that one or a half notch !!

But sister Nic is a good girl, I'm sure she will take good care of you !

Cheers

Spe
08-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Yes bro... Have faith in Nicole's customer service... I was there last week and I can sense customer service oozing from this joint. I am still trying to arrange a time to visit Nicole. See you soon!

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Yes bro... Have faith in Nicole's customer service... I was there last week and I can sense customer service oozing from this joint. I am still trying to arrange a time to visit Nicole. See you soon!

Hi brother , thanks for sticking up for Nicole, there is no question about her customer services !

But customer services is one thing and master of the erotic skills is another !

And I shall just leave it at that before I start upsetting people.......lol

neil98
09-10-2014, 03:05 PM
A few days ago I tried the mamasan double special after some rave reviews on this site. There's an old saying, things aren't always what they're cracked up to be. Yes, I'm looking at you Mr Ahlungor! I made a boooking and then turned up at the appointed time. First I was met by one girl I did not know, she had trouble understanding me, then another tried, finally Vicky appeared and she put me in a room. Obviously English is not a pre-requisite to working here. Usually I am met by Nicole (whom I have seen quite a few times) but she was nowhere to be seen. When I asked Vicky about this she was quite evasive. Finally she said: "Nicole coming. She on the train." (!) Eventually Nicole arrived and we got started, about 15 or 20 minutes late. Part 1 was a massage. Nicole disrobed for this but Vicky did not. She left the room about 5 or 6 times to answer the phone or greet a customer. Obviously they have a business to run and they can not ignore clients, but this did not make for a very good experience. There must be a better way. It's difficult to put into words but the double masage was a bit all over the shop. One of them was a bit too hard, one a bit too soft. They chatted to each other in their native language and poor Anglo me felt a bit like a slab of meat. There was no pattern or logic to the process, a bit here, a bit there, no rhythm so one could just drift off as you do with a good ML. Then part 2 started for which Vicky finally did disrobe, and she is a very fine looking lady, but quite mechanical, did not enjoy being touched and generally a bit of a cold fish. There were one or two more interruptions. You felt like you were on a production line. The ending was achieved and then Vicky just left the room. Not a word of goodbye. I think there is still some way to go with customer service here. I doubt that I would attempt to repeat the double. You are better off finding a ML you click with, stick with her and see where it goes.