PDA

View Full Version : Girl info An Old Memory

goulash
08-10-2014, 12:27 PM
I used to frequent a Size 4 girl A-cups, beautifully proportioned hourglass figure, superb when she started waxing and got her belly ring some years ago in 221, Chatswood.

She was youngish but older than you'd guess, as most Chinese MLs are. Tiny, responsive and pretty safe. She gave e one of the hardest massages I'd ever had. When I started performing DATY over several bookings she started cumming and looking forward to my bookings (or at least she was enjoying my generous tips!). Eventually I would take condoms to fuck her quietly. Sex was never that great on a tiny massage table without floor to ceiling walls. I enjoyed seeing her and making her cum more than I enjoyed fucking her there.

Cannot remember her working name - I remember her Chinese name but it was fairly generic as most seem to be. She was married and lived in fear of being found out by her religious husband who was English. I think she said he was bald and much older than her. Yet another visa marriage. She was so close to going out with me but her good sense and fear of losing her visa prevented her. She could barely see without glasses. I think she was seriously avoiding getting pregnant to her 'father' as she described him. Yes, it sounded like a match made in heaven for her.

Her visa may be permanent by now. Sure she must have shot through. God I'd love to meet her again. Maybe she's still lurking somewhere in Sydney.

It's funny how we all romantically dream of one girl in the images of hundreds of girls we've seen over the years.

If she read this she'd know who she is.

Her co-worker once told me, who I was regularly fucking at another shop, that she was crazy for me and would contact me when she was free of her husband in a few years, but of course she never did...

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2014, 12:35 PM
I used to frequent a Size 4 girl A-cups, beautifully proportioned hourglass figure, superb when she started waxing and got her belly ring some years ago in 221, Chatswood.

She was youngish but older than you'd guess, as most Chinese MLs are. Tiny, responsive and pretty safe. She gave e one of the hardest massages I'd ever had. When I started performing DATY over several bookings she started cumming and looking forward to my bookings (or at least she was enjoying my generous tips!). Eventually I would take condoms to fuck her quietly. Sex was never that great on a tiny massage table without floor to ceiling walls. I enjoyed seeing her and making her cum more than I enjoyed fucking her there.

Cannot remember her working name - I remember her Chinese name but it was fairly generic as most seem to be. She was married and lived in fear of being found out be her religious husband who was English. I think she said he was bald and much older than her. Yet another visa marriage. She was so close to going out with me but her good sense and fear of losing her visa prevented her. She could barely see without glasses. I think she was seriously avoiding getting pregnant to her 'father' as she described him. Yes, it sounded like a match made in heaven for her.

Her visa may be permanent by now. Sure she must have shot through. God I'd love to meet her again. Maybe she's still lurking somewhere in Sydney.

Haha, we hear only one side of the story sometimes !!

may be the bald and much older religious Englishman is in fact a good man, in his mind, his marriage to this Chinese lady could be legit rather than just an arrangement for her visa !! But then again, he could have been just a dirty old man giving the young lady her visa application in exchange for her pussy and free sex, he could even be getting paid by her or living or her income from RnT, we will never know, but as long as it is consent between two adults, who are we to pass judgements. And brother goulash could be walking a fine line near and good luck to him. to fuck a WL in a FS shop or a ML in a massage shop with money exchange for services is one thing, to meet the lady outside of the business environment knowingly that she is legally married (whether it is an arranged marriage or not!) is a different story, what if the old man finds out !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

goulash
08-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Thanks, your reply brought a smile to my face. Too true.

In case you're wondering I've been stuck in Shanghai for a week without any decent female company counting the hours before I get back on the plane for old Sydney town. HK and Singapore and two towns I know my way around but Shanghai, despite almost 20 times coming here, always leaves me barren and lonely. God it's a vacuous, greedy city.