PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road PATTY-afternoon delight

joeblow69
08-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Today I saw a delicious lady called Patty.
http://533willoughby.com.au/patty.html

Patty's a tall sexy long legged angel from Thailand whose sweet demeanour elicits an automatic erection!
Once the standard operating procedures were done with, Patty turned on the GFE and planted soft meaningful kisses about my face n chest and from the look in her eyes I could tell what she had in store for me!
Her shaved pussy simply waiting to be looked after made my blood fill my most precious organ!
Within minutes Patty was down to my 2 meat n veg and BBBJBing me to the heavens! Her hot wet mouth working my shaft, nibbling n sucking the side of my rod with great enthusiasm.
I couldn't take it much longer so I returned the favour DATY and delighted in opening her soft pussy lips wide and licking her juices as they began to flow. Patty moaned and actually engaged in much vocalisation which really urged me on further. As I only had half hour due to booking restraints, I kicked into 69 where we really moved into high gear!
Patty sucked and worked my cock like it was going out of fashion and me on the other end, licked up n down her glistening clit until it was red n raw! We both are one another like animals feasting on meat, with muffled moans leaking out of our mouths as we engaged in some afternoon delight!
I had to get inside this princess so doggie was well in order by now.
She dommed me up and I entered her hot 'sexy as fuck'ass cheeks spreading them apart sliding into her tunnel of fun and man did she feel good n tight!
Pumping away at the same time reaching down and gently squeezing her fun bags, Patty squealed as I furiously banged her!
Next stop was missionary where I laid her to rest and hammered away like an escaped monk! Her legs widely spread as I drilled her now fully lubed pussy! Patty loved every minute of this as she coyly looked into my eyes with hot lust.
I wanted more BBBJBing so I gave her the signal to continue the heat till I was done. Patty sucked away with such finesse n passion with two hands then with no hands, pressurising my knob to the point of no return. Soon enough I let out a gush of cream over her breast area as she smiled and spoke to me in thai "Kop corn cup" (thank you)!
What a doll what a performance what a day I'm having!!

Midnight_Prowl
10-10-2014, 07:56 PM
I would be very careful, to see this wl.

One of member complained about personal thing and that thread got delete. Fact that it got deleted tells me it is the truth!!!!

wthing
10-10-2014, 08:49 PM
MP- actually I planned today to see Patty and had dude session with Sammie. My understanding post re Patty may hold some truth, so it is good that I did not
got Patty and after that worries occupied me for a quit a long time !

Oneonone
10-10-2014, 09:10 PM
I would be very careful, to see this wl.

One of member complained about personal thing and that thread got delete. Fact that it got deleted tells me it is the truth!!!!

The fact that it got deleted doesn't mean any such thing!

What it means is that it contradicts the new rule 9 posted by admin today.

New Forum Rule

Advertising Banner Here

Dear members,

Due to the recent outburst of STI claim, it is our decision that no names of workers and shop should be named on the forum without conclusive evidence that the poster is infected by the named worker. Such action would only cause unfair hardship to the worker's livelihood and thus affect the reputation of the establishment.

The correct action is to inform the shop and demand an investigation.

Upon receiving a complaint, it's the shop's responsibility to get the worker tested and produce a certificate for the claimant's perusal. If the said worker is tested positive, she should be taken off roster immediately until treated.

If the shop fails to take this appropriate action, then the claimant has the right to name and shame. Until then, unsubstantiated claims on the forum will be deleted.

This has now become Forum Rule No.9, effective immediately.

Cheers

Admin

harmony
10-10-2014, 09:22 PM
The new rule 9 is a great idea
Well done

Willoughby533
17-10-2014, 10:18 AM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

Patty - Size 6,C cup,165CM,Experienced and very top GFE with a friendly service to match, Thai girl.
"New Patty @533.. One who is a hidden gem with experience and good service.. Let her pamper and spoil you with her friendly charm and smile.. which lovely thai girls are known for.. A menu of extra service too.. go see and enjoy new Patty but remember to tell all about your experience."

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart:

goulash
19-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Well, Thai Patty is working Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays, at least that's what she told me tonight.

The place was hopping and only Patty was available for me even though I tried to book Sara. I asked Angie does Patty do everything and YES she said, Patty does EVERYTHING.

It was so crowded that I bumped into several punters in rooms, going into showers, coming out of showers. I'm experienced enough to laugh this stuff off but every other guy looked like they were about to run out into the street screaming in fear.

Guys, it's OK. I won't tell if you don't, even if I recognise you. We're all there for the same reason.

I didn't get to do everything with Patty given the previous health warning and account of my short booking. But wow. Older Thai girl from Isaan (aren't they all?) with meaty pussy, ok with ass play but not sure if anal is on the cards, smaller breasts and nice nipples that like rough treatment. Patty did seem like she'd had a bad day and welcomed my offer to kick back a little.

Patty was close to coming. Several times. But couldn't quite get her there. We were smoking so we spent a lot of time fooling around listening to the girl getting fucked next door. I love hearing girls when they're being genuine in the room. None of this fake wailing crap.

BTW if any guy wants me to pay a half hour for him so I can watch him fuck my girl du jour in front of me before I spent another hour or so of relaxed play afterwards (with her, not with you), PM me. No ripped or big cocks need apply. This is a serious offer.

I will see Patty again but alas safe safe safe is the word for the day. She's quite cute and I click with Thai girls (they are my weakness) but she said herself that she was a bad girl, no good, which makes me wonder whether she should be looking after herself more. I will try book her again because I had such a great relaxed time with her. Maybe I can even help her out in that department by taking her to a clinic. Yes, I am a nice guy.

But I do want to see Sammie (name changed apparently) or Sara (who did everything and more my first two hours with her and I'd like to do everything and more a second time). Prefer Sara. Oh, yes I do.

Life's good. Sunday night. A whiskey. Early shower and to bed. Ahhh...