PDA

View Full Version : dud massage with patty

garfield
10-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Went to silver fix the other day, only 2 girls available, so opted patty as she looks like the colleague next door type.
Went for the all inclusive package and that's where it started wrong.
Was having some good conversation at the start, but since you looks hot i ask if she can give me the bodyslide first.
She then told me for a 45mins session, bodyslide+hj is only 15mins strictly, massage is 30mins.
She sounded determined in her tone so I said ok, she then gave me some quick bodyslide action but wasnt really any good, then started to give me a hj. Touched her tits a bit but she complained it was a bit hard, so I apologise and try to be gentle. Try to touch from below and she gave me a stern warning that no touching at the bottom, so I just lay back and let her finish the job. I didn't talk to her much afterward since she was not engaged. She give me some massage afterward but again it wasn't any good. this would have been the worst massage this year for me.

Silver fox massage
10-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi garfield,

Thank you for choosing Silver Fox, and we appreciate feedback, as it allows us to help make your future experiences more enjoyable. In regards to your feedback on Patty, from previous feedback over the years, our customers predominantly prefer the massage experience before the following service. The reason for this is because our customers tend to rather enjoy and relax, before ending on a high note, and our girls are trained to help make your experience the most satisfying.
As with the other sensitive moments with Patty, as we are not a Full Service shop, our girls enjoy getting comfortable with their customers, but to a certain extent, and I hope you can understand that.

We appreciate your valid feedback, and will do our best to keep each customer happy, but if there is anything you would like to comment on right after your session, please do not hesitate to let our conceirge know straight away, and we will look at resolving it accordingly.

Kind regards,

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi garfield,

Thank you for choosing Silver Fox, and we appreciate feedback, as it allows us to help make your future experiences more enjoyable. In regards to your feedback on Patty, from previous feedback over the years, our customers predominantly prefer the massage experience before the following service. The reason for this is because our customers tend to rather enjoy and relax, before ending on a high note, and our girls are trained to help make your experience the most satisfying.
As with the other sensitive moments with Patty, as we are not a Full Service shop, our girls enjoy getting comfortable with their customers, but to a certain extent, and I hope you can understand that.

We appreciate your valid feedback, and will do our best to keep each customer happy, but if there is anything you would like to comment on right after your session, please do not hesitate to let our conceirge know straight away, and we will look at resolving it accordingly.

Kind regards,

Haha, I wonder who was doing this reply, a Concierge at Silver Fox!! that's new to me - if it was the receptionist then her English is pretty good, hopefully the Reception Services will improve accordingly.

may be the "Concierge" at Silver Fox also has the Les Clefs Dór qualifications too :

http://sydney.wheremagazines.com.au/images/uploads/wheremagazines_lesclefsdor_300.jpg

garfield
10-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Haha, I wonder who was doing this reply, a Concierge at Silver Fox!! that's new to me - if it was the receptionist then her English is pretty good, hopefully the Reception Services will improve accordingly.

may be the "Concierge" at Silver Fox also has the Les Clefs Dór qualifications too :

Well picked, this is so funny!

garfield
10-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Problem is I didn't get the friendliness, attention to service and professional massage that was advertised.

I wasn't really complaining, as in punting you get some good ones some bad ones. I was merely sharing my experience with fellow punters.

I'm sure other punters would have a good experience with patty and with silver fox in general.

Silver fox massage
10-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi garfield,

Thank you for choosing Silver Fox, and we appreciate feedback
That's time you choice the two available girls.
we have total 22 girls working weekly !
our girls are trained job . Friendly to them, they will be more better return for you ,like her boyfriend ~!
if you like looking for slim tall girls . Rebeca ,NEIMI,AMY...all is good !

garfield
10-10-2014, 08:20 PM
No worries. I'm sure there are many other girls in your shop that would suit me. As explained, I'm not really complaining but just sharing my experience.