PDA

View Full Version : General talk Participation Rate

MrGrumpy
10-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Had 5mins to spare so had a look at the last 20 posts in Brisbane General Section......

20 posts
176 replies

That is a piss poor 1.4% participation rate!!

Digger
10-10-2014, 03:15 PM
C
Had 5mins to spare so had a look at the last 20 posts in Brisbane General Section......

20 posts
176 replies

That is a piss poor 1.4% participation rate!!

Your stats show 0.03 posts per day.............. "Pot calling the kettle !!!!"

Digger
10-10-2014, 05:23 PM
More punters need to step up and join and contribute, it would make it much more interesting. Plus all the PMs you get get from the WL's and ML's, thanking you and offering discounts, if you post at least 50 threads, it's true so join up, and contribute!!

Have you been drinking your bath water again Oldbull?

RottenLittlePunt
10-10-2014, 05:41 PM
More punters need to step up and join and contribute, it would make it much more interesting. Plus all the PMs you get get from the WL's and ML's, thanking you and offering discounts, if you post at least 50 threads, it's true so join up, and contribute!!

I can't see it happening with regards to illegal workers. I have heard too many stories of fuckwits ruining it for everyone else by saying/doing something stupid to an ML regarding this forum.

popeye96
10-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Agreed. That's why there isn't much happening out in the open on here. Most of the good one's are actually doing what they do illegally, so most sensible punters keep it on the down low to save the girls any trouble.

jimmyp
11-10-2014, 11:12 AM
I've opened this thread three times in two days. Does that count as one view or three?

I'm guessing three.

Considering I view each topic every time there is a new reply, that all adds up!

paragon2312
11-10-2014, 01:19 PM
It also doesnt help that finding anything of quality and value in Brisbane is fairly uncommon, not to mention after reports as well given the rules we have in Queensland and how limiting it is.

revolnaisa
12-10-2014, 07:28 AM
It's the quality that matters (rather than quantity). It is worth to have 1 useful post than 100s worthless crap posts. Also, don't forget we PM with each other where we don't want to risk our MLs and WLs. PM isn't a part of this ratio.

tigrys
12-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Hi all, have posted the odd question or two and been reading the forums, funny buggers you lot. Living on the Sunshine Coast. Only been punting for a few months on the coast, have only found one place so far 1st Ave, Maroochydore mostly 7/10 over all rating. Got some of really good HAB...8-9/10. Took a few for the team and have pretty much tried all massage places in Mooloolaba with out any success mostly thai massage...maybe if you become a regular, but i dont want to spend a furtune just on the off chance. But i will keep looking around the Sunny Coast for the next big massage. Will be working Brisbane over the next month on and off so will try a few of the spots you have been talking about and report back. Happy punting guys.

RoyalFlush
21-10-2014, 02:24 PM
There is some truth is what Oldbull says. While WL and ML dont come running to you with naked bouncing boobs, you do get better treatment and discounts in shops if they know if you are a regular poster in this forum. Hey, this isnt a 2cent tip but im feeling generous today.
So post away lads.

RottenLittlePunt
21-10-2014, 02:47 PM
There is some truth is what Oldbull says. While WL and ML dont come running to you with naked bouncing boobs, you do get better treatment and discounts in shops if they know if you are a regular poster in this forum. Hey, this isnt a 2cent tip but im feeling generous today.
So post away lads.

I disagree, it totally depends on the girl and what exactly you are getting from her. Some girls don't want their services advertised on here and others don't want anything to do with a guy who is seeing multiple girls from various shops so, being linked to posts on here can be a bad thing.

Now the shop owner on the other hand may treat you better based on your postings on here.

RottenLittlePunt
21-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Tell me about it ,, I contribute ,, I got 1440 veiws in three days , one guy who admit to see her , as customer , half a dozen smart ass replies , and one pissed off mL who threatened to tell my wife , if I not shut my mouth , just trouble ,, as if leaving her underwere in my wife's draw was not enough , I think my wife no all ready

You weren't contributing. You were just stirring up shit and you deservedly got bitchslapped for it.

babelx
21-10-2014, 10:29 PM
I had two dud punts in Brissie. Not worth talking about.

gpeck80
22-10-2014, 09:00 PM
How was bathurst this year ?

jimmyp
23-10-2014, 08:38 AM
I bought a Jeep

humplick
23-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi All,

Been a short time lurker, just recently signed up, will be looking to do some punting when I get to brisbane, I will be travelling there regularly now. Looking forward to getting some tips from you experienced punters out there!