PDA

View Full Version : Candy is back ! One day a week only, book early!

QVB
10-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Great news everyone, massage master Candy will be back next week Tuesday to help us!

Please make booking early

See you brother

Nicole
QVB

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Great news everyone, massage master Candy will be back next week Tuesday to help us!

Please make booking early

See you brother

Nicole
QVB

Candy is back, no shit !

Just like old times then! I think I need to get into the queue ! Candy is an exceptional master massage and it will be handy for me in the city !

Welcome back sister

Cheers

dickyman
11-10-2014, 12:11 AM
How good is Candy?

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2014, 12:17 AM
How

good is Candy?

Kitty, Candy, Coco, Lisa, Yuki, Amy!

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Candy is back, no shit !

Just like old times then! I think I need to get into the queue ! Candy is an exceptional master massage and it will be handy for me in the city !

Welcome back sister

Cheers

Yeap, the master class massage lady Candy is back at QVB !!

Ready to serve now !!

:love:

QVB
14-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi . Brother . She is best remedial master massage lady in CBD city . Part two with EE cups and really best b2b massage service in CBD . Very good reputation and friendly limited English talking

QVB Nicole .

hinsiu2
14-10-2014, 04:51 PM
master indeed~~~ best part 1 and part 2 I've ever had~~~

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2014, 11:43 AM
master indeed~~~ best part 1 and part 2 I've ever had~~~

Candy is back at QVB today !!

alancar
21-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Does she do a double with the other milf?

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Does she do a double with the other milf?

No, Candy is a master class in massage brother, the best of the best, she doesn't need to offer any special and she is no longer the boss !! So the mamasan double is strictly between Nicole and Vicky.

You go to see Candy for a specific good session of massage because you body needs it, and it's usually around your neck and shoulder and your back side - Not between your legs.................haha

Cheers

:smile:

brotherfrancisofassisi
21-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Candy good! I took AHL's recommendation and went back a number of times for her when she was boss.

garfield
21-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Candy good! I took AHL's recommendation and went back a number of times for her when she was boss.

Should have gone to see candy today as I needed massage badly. Went to a legit shop today to get massage.

sydguy0101
21-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Should have gone to see candy today as I needed massage badly. Went to a legit shop today to get massage.

Hi is that kitty that used to work at snow lotus?

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Hi is that kitty that used to work at snow lotus?

Candy the Korean/Chinese lady used to be Linda at Snow Lotus !

You missed her, try again next Tuesday !

Cheers

lonely heart
22-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Damn... I miss her. Must call sick next tuesday

BTW Coco from Paddington is almost an exact copy but younger, but without the massage skill. If I can put these two girls together in one room...OMG:love::love::love:

AHLUNGOR
28-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Damn... I miss her. Must call sick next tuesday

BTW Coco from Paddington is almost an exact copy but younger, but without the massage skill. If I can put these two girls together in one room...OMG:love::love::love:

Hi there brother lonely heart,

Have you made some arrangement to catch up with Candy today ??:smile:

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2014, 01:02 PM

Candy the master is always very very good , serving today !!

:smile:

Filodude
12-11-2014, 01:14 AM
I'm not much of an RnT guy but I've always wanted to try out QVB so decided to do a walk-in wasn't really expecting much but somehow I ended up with candy at the time I didn't really know who she was and how popular she is but anyway amazing part 1 followed by an equally amazing part 2 masterful indeed. Boobs made for spanish, and a cheeky grin to let me know she has me under her control, 30 mins flew by too quickly.

aus36
12-11-2014, 01:29 AM
I'm not much of an RnT guy but I've always wanted to try out QVB so decided to do a walk-in wasn't really expecting much but somehow I ended up with candy at the time I didn't really know who she was and how popular she is but anyway amazing part 1 followed by an equally amazing part 2 masterful indeed. Boobs made for spanish, and a cheeky grin to let me know she has me under her control, 30 mins flew by too quickly.

I concur with filodude...Candy is worth the visit. I wish she was still working at Pennant Hills. The city is just not good for us non-city workers when ya want to visit during the day.

icanfly
12-11-2014, 09:18 AM
What time does she finish on Tuesdays?

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2014, 09:29 AM
What time does she finish on Tuesdays?

The usual 10am to 8pm

icanfly
18-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Top notch!

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2014, 02:26 AM
Top notch!

So, did Candy make you fly or what ??

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Little Massage Master Candy is back for one day a week !!

QVB
15-04-2015, 12:28 PM

Candy, best master Korean massage, working today

someoneused
15-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Candy, best master Korean massage, working today

hooooly shit. 9/10 massage im pretty sure she was walking on my back at one point. Hurts soooo good. Honestly was happy with just a massage until she started tickling my junk and biting/licking everywhere [10/10 DO LIKE], which led to part 2, which was..

9-10/10 - Changed positions for variety 3+ times with a front and back view and finished with a simulating grind on top with her hands. Did not expect stuff like this at an rnt.

Didn't mention the tip though so I didn't know what the hell I should give her so I just emptied my wallet LOL. Was somewhere between 50 and 100 probably.

QVB
16-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Hi . Brother . We got new Korean girl. She could be no2 candy . She is reallykorean . Amazing massage skill . Short . Strong . Super experience . Will Handle brother very well . About size4 . Cc - cups . ----- Bobo ( Korean )
Look forward to get your guys feed back . QVB - nicole

QVB
03-06-2015, 02:55 PM
hooooly shit. 9/10 massage im pretty sure she was walking on my back at one point. Hurts soooo good. Honestly was happy with just a massage until she started tickling my junk and biting/licking everywhere [10/10 DO LIKE], which led to part 2, which was..

9-10/10 - Changed positions for variety 3+ times with a front and back view and finished with a simulating grind on top with her hands. Did not expect stuff like this at an rnt.

Didn't mention the tip though so I didn't know what the hell I should give her so I just emptied my wallet LOL. Was somewhere between 50 and 100 probably.

Candy the best massage master, always give best services