PDA

View Full Version : Girl info A search for a Girl with a Tattoo

Mr Crash and Burn
12-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Okay fellow forum members, I have spotted a girl walking to do shopping in an area I frequent regularly. She has appeared over the last month and on first impressions, thought she was a school student on holidays, dressing up a bit nice.

Anyway today, I spotted her again. She is really sexy, someone whom you look at more than once when she passes you. Today as I drove past, I noticed she was wearing a very revealing dress that was quite short. Should had a bit more of a "naughty" look than that of a school aged girl. A look that you would consider someone with confidence in herself, sexually, possibly an ML or WL. Anyway, what I saw today was that she had a significantly large tattoo on her left thigh. The dress was covering possibly half of it, and I wasn't anywhere near close enough to get a view of what the tattoo is of. I also wasn't in a position where I could stop and pull over to ask and or strike up a conversation. I will next time I see her if I can though!!

So, all you detectives, has anyone seen a girl,in any massage or FS shop, especially recently, who has a distinctive tattoo (or any tattoo for that matter) on her left thigh. I have been punting a while and haven't come across any that have a tattoo here.

Yes she is Asian, most likely Chinese at first guess, her age, well I originally thought late teens, but given the tattoo, I reckon a bit older. I am also unaware of any tattoos elsewhere.

I could be barking up the wrong tree, but if anyone ones, fill me in.

chandra_man1
12-01-2013, 11:09 AM
u could do worse than not hitting onto her. most ppl with tattoos want others to see it. so theres an easy opener, just comment on her tattoo.

SuperBarca
12-01-2013, 12:16 PM
i have seen one but what is her tattoo design?

huangdee
12-01-2013, 02:41 PM
most ppl with tattoos want others to see it.

very good point

rooter
12-01-2013, 03:16 PM
We punters on this forum have a skewed view of things. We see a hot girl and immediately think "she is probably a WL"
But a bit of a reality check is needed here. 3 quick points:
1. Only a tiny percentage of girls are WLs - well under 1%. So the chances that any girl we meet on the street is a WL are very small.
2. Just because a girl dress in a sexy or provocative way doesn't mean she is a WL. Most young girls dress this way nowadays.
3. WLs generally don't dress in a sexy or provocative way when they are off duty or even going to or from work. They either dress in a casual or elegant way.

So the chances that the girl with the tattoo is a WL are slim.
But hey, you never know. Good luck with your search - she sounds hot!

Mr Crash and Burn
12-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Yes rooster I totally agree with your points. As I said in my post, I am probably barking up the wrong tree, but hey I am just putting it out there as given her age the size and position of the tattoo suggests a girl who isn't squeaky clean.

And SuperBarca as I said in my post, the design of the tattoo is unknown but I think the tattoo in this spot of her body is the rarity and not to many girls WL or not would gave a tattoo here

asiafever
12-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Definitely go ask about the tattoo. But be warned. Aussie born asian girls sporting visible tattoos, especially of certain designs, have been known to be linked to shall we say "undesirable elements." Only makes them more alluring though..
Good luck mate. We only live once so just go chat to her, what's the worst that can happen?

wilisno
12-01-2013, 03:38 PM
rooster is totally right. On the other hand, there's no harm having a bit of fantasy every now and then ! Just don't get confused with fantasy and real desire !

tojo
16-01-2013, 11:58 PM
I saw a J girl at a massage shop tonight with a whole heap of tatts, and an absolutely incredible body and stunning face. !0/10 for face and body. She would be a size 6. Lots of Tatts all over. She was expensive though, $140 30 min massage, and the guy at the desk gave me a discount cause it was my first time in the shop. The premises is kept immaculately, clean rooms were big with rnt massage tables, a bed, a spa, and a big double shower also. She had a nice set of large b or small c tits, natural, and perfect. The massage and bodyslide was ok, and the hj was acceptable but not amazing. I'm gonna go back as soon as I get some more money. $280 for an hours massage is a lot. I could tell you where it is, but I'm gonna be selfish, well at least till my next visit when I will book for an hour to really decide whether I like her enough or not. Some of you budding detectives may be able to work it out....! Beside I'm told the shop is moving and changing names, as they are under new management. I can't actually remember the business name they were using tonight. Oh yes, was intoduced to 4 girls, two overwight Aussies and two cute asians. I picked the more stunning of the two. Was told some girls here do full service some dont. Unfortunately for my main member my massuer doesn't do fs, spewing cause he has a tounge stud also. I'm not sure what the fs rates are. I shall investigate and attempt to get a business card next time.

HengDai
17-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Unfortunately for my main member my massuer doesn't do fs, spewing cause he has a tounge stud also.

He????

:startle: hahaha

andyfromoz
17-01-2013, 03:30 PM
I like playing this game also... A couple days ago I was in coles at waterloo and found myself standing behind this super hot caucassian girl. She couldn't have been more than 20 judging from her face and skin and she had a round ass and nice boobs and a flat stomach too.

Hottie is pretty, blonde, was wearing kind of a tank top and she had kind of a japanese-styled tattoo on the right side of her back. God, I was hoping that she was a WL/ML so I can tap that but when she started to walk off I noticed that she was actually pushing a stroller with a baby inside it.

Youngest milf I ever saw, unless she is a part time nanny ot the sister of the kid or something like that.

tojo
17-01-2013, 08:50 PM
He????

:startle: hahaha
Shit! Typo! it was definately a she!!!