PDA

View Full Version : Justine@ Angel Babes Massage

AngelBabe
11-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Pure hottest Angel Babe
Justine @ Angel Babes Massage .
Justine just turned to 20yo. She is very stunning! She' just been this new country for a few month. Everything is new to her...
If you interest her , please book 94112618 .
Don't miss out!!
You will love her!!!
Angel Babes Massage
29a/47 Neridah St Chatswood
10am~~7:30 pm
7 days!!!
Booking recommended!!!!!

AngelBabe
22-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Pure hottest Angel BabeJustine @ Angel Babes Massage .
Justine just turned to 20yo. She is very stunning! She' just been this new country for a few month. Everything is new to her...
If you interest her , please book 94112618 .
Don't miss out!!
You will love her!!!

Angel Babes Massage
29a/47 Neridah St Chatswood
10am~~7:30 pm
7 days!!!
Booking recommended!!!!!

xconcepx
23-10-2014, 06:28 AM
Haven't posted in ages as i havent been active in the punting world but had a chance to see Justine after a booking with someone else fell through. Can confirm she gives an awesome massage and teases to transition into part 2. Highly recommend her although iffy abouy the shop seeing how they fked up my booking with who i had originally booked. Or perhaps i should blame the girl for coming to work late however i dont think they should take a booking if the girls not even there!

AngelBabe
24-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Haven't posted in ages as i havent been active in the punting world but had a chance to see Justine after a booking with someone else fell through. Can confirm she gives an awesome massage and teases to transition into part 2. Highly recommend her although iffy abouy the shop seeing how they fked up my booking with who i had originally booked. Or perhaps i should blame the girl for coming to work late however i dont think they should take a booking if the girls not even there!

Thank you. Xconcepx!
Thanks for your comment. I think you saw Justine yesterday ONLY. We are glad you enjoyed your massage . We always aim to give the best service to every customer. I apologise that Serena was not available . She was unavailable due to family issues . Again, thank you for your positive feedback. All our photos are genuine . Ok?? Sometimes the image of the camera can be a bit different. However, I do appreciate that you have taken the time to comment.!

AngelBabe
17-11-2014, 03:04 PM
:smile:Mondays come around so quickly. Don't feel down. Lift your spirits at Angel Babes Massage. What better way to start the week than being pampered by one of our beautiful Angels. You'll forget what day it is. !!!!14440
Monday Angels at Angel Babes Massage:

Name:Serena
Nationality:Japan
language:English
Dress size:06
Bust size:A
Height:152
Petite but dynamite. Full of energy with an engaging personality. She will certainly make you forget your troubles.

Name:Justine
Nationality:Thailand
language:English, Thai
Dress size:07
Bust size:C
Height:165
Young, sweet and sexy. Tanned skin with warm smile.

Name:Georgie
Nationality:Viet Nam
language:English, Vietnamese
Bust size:B
Height:155
A real pocket rocket. Don't let her size fool you. Full of life, playful and very, very ???? (You decide???)

Name:Kim
language:English, Japanese
Height:158
Traditional Japanese values means she aims to please. Skillful and friendly and very popular.

AngelBabe
17-11-2014, 06:17 PM
At Angel Babes Massage, all our New and qualified masseuses with a variety of techniques to satisfy different needs, will maximize your relaxation.

Monday Angels at Angel Babes Massage:

Name:Serena
language:English
Bust size:A
Height:152
Petite but dynamite. Full of energy with an engaging personality. She will certainly make you forget your troubles.

Name:Justine
Nationality:Thailand
language:English, Thai
Bust size:C
Height:165
Young, sweet and sexy. Tanned skin with warm smile.

Name:Georgie
Nationality:Viet Nam
language:English, Vietnamese
Height:155
A real pocket rocket. Don't let her size fool you. Full of life, playful and very, very ???? (You decide???)

Name:Kim
language:English, Japanese
Height:158
Traditional Japanese values means she aims to please. Skillful and friendly and very popular.