PDA

View Full Version : General talk Advice needed

the_boss_king
11-10-2014, 12:25 PM
yeah if any of the bros could ever be so kind, and help a brother out with his thoughts on something...

i was seeing a girl at the start of the year, and i really really liked her.

we broke up because she said she was starting anew job and she was really ashamed of it.

(have in mind that she was a normal girl the whole time we knew each other.)

anyway she full stopped talking to me and messaging me as she said from now she will be busy.

i haven't heard or seen her for many months.

than BOOM ! last night i went k massage. she walks in the line up. she sees me and runs out the room faster than the flash.

i was shocked, i couldn't believe it. the whole day night and even till today I've been saying "NO FREAKING WAY".

Has this kinda thing ever happened to any of you guys?

how do you react to this?

do i try call her or message her?

please tell me your thoughts brothers

max_power
11-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Let her be. I wouldn't push for a relationship knowing what she does for a living. However if you can live with the fact that she's a ML and does what she does by all means progress. I guess it's up to a individual, whether it bothers you or not.

Oneonone
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
I would just forget about her and move on, that seems to be what she wants.

WHITEDUDE
11-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Hey BK dun worry mate, no need contact her, she probably needs the $$$ & is embarrassed, she will contact you when she has quit or ready.

Mr. Who
11-10-2014, 01:13 PM
I don't think she can simultaneously handle the facts that (1) you go to massage shops and (2) you know she works at massage shops. I'd suggest to move on.

goulash
11-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Normal girls work. Live with it.

evil666
11-10-2014, 02:07 PM
ohh man I can feel your pain.

Midnight_Prowl
11-10-2014, 04:26 PM
If I was u, I will wait... She will call u when u r ready.

IMO - I don't care wot my g/f did in the past, as long it does not impact the future.

sukeong
11-10-2014, 08:32 PM
If she still has feelings for u and broke up just cuz she's too ashamed of her job then I guess u could talk to her and say I don't mind. But then again now she knows u go to kor massage places so dynamics may changed.

garfield
11-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Just make another booking with her so you can tell her its ok and you don't mind.

Yeah Baby
11-10-2014, 09:55 PM
If ur still feeling something for her and u r okay with her new job ...then txt her and tell her that it doesnt matter and u can understand why she might need to do it... Leave it for her to reply...if she's still not interested or u can't handle that she's a ML....then move on
At least that way u r sure about the situation...and maybe it will lessen the obvious shame she felt when she saw u.

RoyalFlush
11-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Traditional wooing methods will no longer work. Id say the chances of her replying to you is slim. Since the bridge is burnt, might as well see her as a customer. See her at the shop often while it lasts, maybe you guys can work something out.

cisco
11-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Which massage shop bra ? If u dont mint to tell us

cisco
12-10-2014, 12:07 AM
I think i this case , forget about her .

pro_seeker
12-10-2014, 12:48 AM
I don't know what everyone is taking about here.

Text or call her. SHE WILL RESPOND probably out of fear that you will blab onto her friends or family.

I hate to say it, but her secret is much 'worse' than yours bro. Take advantage of this situation, it doesn't happen very often.

Yes I know that kinda sounds evil but you haven't told us what your feelings about this girl is - do you still love/like her? Or just want to root her?

Either way, I reckon you'll always wonder what could have been, if you don't act on this situation.

the_boss_king
12-10-2014, 01:34 AM
thanks for all your opinions and thoughts on this matter.

i know she knows that i go there. but whats worse, her knowing i go there? or her knowing i know she works there?

i feel like usher when he says he feels twisted cause one side of him he wants to move on and the other side wants to contact her.

might not be exact lyrics, but same feeling kinda thing...

and look i don't mind if she works there or not. i understand a lot of people hate there jobs and do it for the money, and thats understandable.

the reception knew that we knew each other as well, so i don't think they will let me book her anytime soon.

and to the bros asking whats her name and what shop, don't take it personally or to heart but id rather keep it in the dark, this is not just any ml.....

cisco
12-10-2014, 07:48 AM
She choose to work for money right ? Then text her or call her say to her stop do the job n you support her , and lets see what will happen

the_boss_king
12-10-2014, 01:10 PM
She choose to work for money right ? Then text her or call her say to her stop do the job n you support her , and lets see what will happen

i still haven't decided whether or not to call her yet, or wait for her to talk to me.

i probably could support her, but thats a big step for anyone in a relationship, don't you think?

and one of the things i respected about her most before we met, was that she was a strong independent woman.

i don't know if it would be the same if i were to do that for her, she'd be like every other girl then

the_boss_king
13-10-2014, 11:46 AM
it got even more weird last night. i went out for dinner with a few mates.

and sitting on the next table, i saw her again.

i caught her staring at me a couple times as she caught me aswell looking.

is that some kinda weird sign or something?

AHLUNGOR
13-10-2014, 04:02 PM
yeah if any of the bros could ever be so kind, and help a brother out with his thoughts on something...

we broke up because she said she was starting anew job and she was really ashamed of it.

anyway she full stopped talking to me and messaging me as she said from now she will be busy.

than BOOM ! last night i went k massage. she walks in the line up. she sees me and runs out the room faster than the flash.

i was shocked, i couldn't believe it. the whole day night and even till today I've been saying "NO FREAKING WAY".

I have been following this thread, didn't think anything good is gonna come out of this - and if you ask for a quick response from me - it's simple: Move on and forget about her !

But then the replies kept coming and brother TBK saw the lady again and reading between the lines, you certainly can not get her out of your mind, so I thought, may be I can put in my few cents as a older but not necessarily wiser guy to a younger brother:

1. You really love her, and couldn't care less what she is doing, you want her ! OK if you can live with the fact that she has been a K-shop girl, then nothing or no one should stop you and you both deserve a chance, you to let her know of your feeling and your willingness to accept and support her, she may continue to work if you can live with that or you can support her financially so that she can stop working - the rest is between you too, none of our business really, and good luck to both of you !!

2. You just want to fuck her or see her naked body and play her for all you can, you don't look down on her, but you just want to have fun - fair enough, go to the shop and see her, provided that she is willing to see you too - I think you two may be living in similar social circle - both Korean or she Korean and you Asian, so this could be awkward but manageable, you can be just open and honest with her, go tell her that you are adult male and you have needs and she is an adult lady while working in the adult industry, it is just providing a service to the community and totally legal in NSW. You guys can be friends and while your relationship may not progress into a "Friends with Benefits" or "Fuck Buddy" type, but if you can remain just friends outside of work but she will be happy to see you as a customer in the shop - then this is outcome will be as good as it gets, and really close to a perfect happy ending. What happens from there, no one will know, as long as both parties are happy and open and honest - again , good luck to both of you. Just the private business between two consenting adults.

3. Any other thoughts or relationships or friendships you may be thinking but Not either of the above - then my advice to you is to move on and forget about her.

Just my three cents,

Cheers

:question::question::question:

CBD Posh
13-10-2014, 06:35 PM
To be honest, as Asian, no one can see his GF doing massage as living.
Coz we care too much abt everything , not only between u two,
Also the things & ppl around us.

But if u really into her, than u can change it in a nice way like,
Open a massage for her, hire her like a manager or something.
As human being, we all need money.

Seems like u keep thinking abt her and how embarrassing the situation was.
So didn't show up in our shop...our girls all miss u~
Oh, am I going too far? Maybe watched too many K-drama.

But if u only wanna have fun with her, why u care so much .
Just u knew her from outside of the shop ?
If u imagine it in different order then u might get used to it.
Lots of guys try to date our innocent young gals in our shop .
Hope this helps a bit, see u around ~

AHLUNGOR
13-10-2014, 07:05 PM

Haha, sounds like good advices !!

Or did you just give away all the trade secrets !!

CBD Posh
13-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Haha, sounds like good advices !!

Or did you just give away all the trade secrets !!

Omg, u always take it wrong ~
But I'm just too straightforward.
No one made it yet...
Maybe half of the guys will try to ask our girls out,
Same things happened at nite clubs after got tipsy.
Obviously nothing serious, coz they don't lose anything after they got rejected~
Even the chance is like 99%.

Good luck wif all the boys , hope one day they will make it,
Then happily live together~ like an happy ending~hahaha

cisco
13-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Answered completed ;) :)

the_boss_king
15-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Dude call her, she isn't going to call you. Are you a man?

im a hell of a man, the name says it all ;)

but its hard to be cool in front of someone you actually have feelings for.

the_boss_king
15-10-2014, 04:01 PM
I have been following this thread, didn't think anything good is gonna come out of this - and if you ask for a quick response from me - it's simple: Move on and forget about her !

But then the replies kept coming and brother TBK saw the lady again and reading between the lines, you certainly can not get her out of your mind, so I thought, may be I can put in my few cents as a older but not necessarily wiser guy to a younger brother:

1. You really love her, and couldn't care less what she is doing, you want her ! OK if you can live with the fact that she has been a K-shop girl, then nothing or no one should stop you and you both deserve a chance, you to let her know of your feeling and your willingness to accept and support her, she may continue to work if you can live with that or you can support her financially so that she can stop working - the rest is between you too, none of our business really, and good luck to both of you !!

2. You just want to fuck her or see her naked body and play her for all you can, you don't look down on her, but you just want to have fun - fair enough, go to the shop and see her, provided that she is willing to see you too - I think you two may be living in similar social circle - both Korean or she Korean and you Asian, so this could be awkward but manageable, you can be just open and honest with her, go tell her that you are adult male and you have needs and she is an adult lady while working in the adult industry, it is just providing a service to the community and totally legal in NSW. You guys can be friends and while your relationship may not progress into a "Friends with Benefits" or "Fuck Buddy" type, but if you can remain just friends outside of work but she will be happy to see you as a customer in the shop - then this is outcome will be as good as it gets, and really close to a perfect happy ending. What happens from there, no one will know, as long as both parties are happy and open and honest - again , good luck to both of you. Just the private business between two consenting adults.

3. Any other thoughts or relationships or friendships you may be thinking but Not either of the above - then my advice to you is to move on and forget about her.

Just my three cents,

Cheers

:question::question::question:

thanks for your well thought out reply. and thanks for following the thread.

you sound like you may have been in this situation before?

is this where you get your knowledge from?

the_boss_king
15-10-2014, 04:05 PM

hahahahahhahaha how embarrassing you know who i am.

i really didn't expect that, your actually quite smart !

and you watch korean dramas? aren't you chinese though?

Bawal
15-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Just move on TBK. ALG has a god status for a reason :)

the_boss_king
15-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Omg, u always take it wrong ~
But I'm just too straightforward.
No one made it yet...
Maybe half of the guys will try to ask our girls out,
Same things happened at nite clubs after got tipsy.
Obviously nothing serious, coz they don't lose anything after they got rejected~
Even the chance is like 99%.

Good luck wif all the boys , hope one day they will make it,
Then happily live together~ like an happy ending~hahaha

you should think of me as that 1%, shouldn't you be worried I'm gonna woo your girls away lol

aznbreaka
15-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Damm brother you must really like her

garfield
15-10-2014, 07:28 PM
i still haven't decided whether or not to call her yet, or wait for her to talk to me.

i probably could support her, but thats a big step for anyone in a relationship, don't you think?

and one of the things i respected about her most before we met, was that she was a strong independent woman.

i don't know if it would be the same if i were to do that for her, she'd be like every other girl then

You need to understand what you are prepared to do. Talking to her prematurely will only get worst.

If you truly love her and willing to support her then tell her your proposition so she can decide.

Otherwise best to leave her alone so she can have peace in doing her work without being reminded of the shame she felt about her line of work.

I found that many girls working in this industry aren't proud of what they are doing and psychologically they will reject anyone who will remind them of that fact.

lockhart
15-10-2014, 08:47 PM
$$$$$ is the only motivation(objective) that girls get into this industry. To support or not just be prepared that they will disappear once goals are met!

cisco
15-10-2014, 10:52 PM
They will be back to the job once the one who support her is disappear too ;) ;)

pepefirstlove
15-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Just move on TBK. ALG has a god status for a reason :)

Classic!

Me like.

lockhart
15-10-2014, 11:26 PM
They will be back to the job once the one who support her is disappear too ;) ;)
So TRUE! SAD?! :(

jediknight4ever
15-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Ok so if you and her are both Korean or from the same Country in Asia.
Then don't call her, who knows you might bump into her one day
when she'll actually not a ML. She would appreciate your patience
and understanding whatever reason(s) she had. That been said
yeah just move on and forget about her, plenty of octopussy in the sea.

Otherwise if she's Korean and you're not then you can do whatever,
cause it's highly unlikely that you'd end up together in the long run.
I'm Chinese and I know that most Koreans tend to stick to their own.
If you get past the first round, you'd still have the big boss (in-laws) to face.

Also if you can't get her out of your head then it wouldn't hurt for you to just
text and ask her if she wants to chat. Her response(or not) will be the answer.
No good things come to those who wait. (I know I just contradicted myself but meh)

the_boss_king
16-10-2014, 03:35 PM
i like this, a lot of honest opinions. thanks for all the advice. they will all be considered thoroughly.

Spe
16-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Good luck bro tbk... Your happiness is in your hands. There is no right or wrong answer. Live life with no regrets...

cisco
16-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Good luck bro tbk... Your happiness is in your hands. There is no right or wrong answer. Live life with no regrets...

Like button ;)

TMC (free cage girl)
16-10-2014, 07:30 PM

how did you meet the girl?
why you still like her? and why didn't talk with your GF at the massage shop?

the girl is very bad for you!! 12885

s0019
16-10-2014, 08:42 PM
If only you could provide the $$$ that she need. But ,well the bright point is that if she runs away from you ,that means she still care about you. She does not want to break her image in you heart. Move on if you can not stay or try to earn shit loads of money to bring her back. Your choice.

TMC (free cage girl)
16-10-2014, 10:55 PM
If only you could provide the $$$ that she need. But ,well the bright point is that if she runs away from you ,that means she still care about you. She does not want to break her image in you heart. Move on if you can not stay or try to earn shit loads of money to bring her back. Your choice.

He has many choice! It's very good!! you can visit shop with friend 12892

local
17-10-2014, 12:15 AM
If nothing is happening from her, pass, and leave alone.

I walking into a shop I have never been to today and realised one of the girls was the daughter of a friend of mine.
She gave a great massage, I didn't ask for a part 2 but she gave it anyway. ask me not to tell on her on her... why would I !!

cisco
17-10-2014, 12:41 AM
When you are looking for a girlfriend try to open both of your eyes and try to think twice cause what you see with your eyes can manipulate your heart , and when you already have girlfriend try to close one of your eyes and enjoy your love :)

TMC (free cage girl)
17-10-2014, 01:48 AM
If nothing is happening from her, pass, and leave alone.

I walking into a shop I have never been to today and realised one of the girls was the daughter of a friend of mine.
She gave a great massage, I didn't ask for a part 2 but she gave it anyway. ask me not to her on her... why would I !!

Oh really? Did you try her massage????

don't tell your friend!!

TMC (free cage girl)
17-10-2014, 01:51 AM
When you are looking for a girlfriend try to open both of your eyes and try to think twice cause what you see with your eyes can manipulate your heart , and when you already have girlfriend try to close one of your eyes and enjoy your love :)

you very smart!! this is best advice for the guy!!

i sometime talk about shit wit GF, because my penis control everything of mine! 12900

the_boss_king
17-10-2014, 10:12 PM
wow theres actually some quite deep guys in this forum. kinda impressed LOL.

but i don't know if I'm willing to support her, I'm not in love with her, just like her a lot.

but hey you never plan to fall in love though right? if it happens it happens.

dohdoe
20-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Send an sms to her. I think you'll get your answer soon.

babelx
20-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Is she an aussie citizen?

the_boss_king
20-10-2014, 12:19 PM
i think ill wait for her to message me.

i bumped into her like twice last week.

and no she isn't a citizen i think.