PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Sara - After a 3 week holiday

Oneonone
11-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Have been on holidays for 3 weeks no sex

Rang Angie made a booking with Sara for Friday

I always like Sara she is always a great punt.

Friday Sara booked so had to take later booking.

If you want to know about Sara see my earlier AR's

This Friday nothing change except at last I had the best sex I have ever had with Sara we always click but she can be so hard to make come well today it all worked what a session.

If you want a great GFE Sara never disappoints.

goulash
11-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Its true she finds it hard to cum.

Oneonone
11-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Its true she finds it hard to cum.

Might be just as well other wise I would be at 533 every day she works.

But when she does come it makes it all worth while what a gem.

A44
11-10-2014, 09:13 PM

This Friday nothing change except at last I had the best sex I have ever had with Sara we always click but she can be so hard to make come well today it all worked what a session.

I sometimes have this experience with one of my current favourites.
She often gets really close to cumming but does not get over the line every time.
I know that she wants to cum.

I wonder if working as a WL somehow de- sensitises them and makes it more difficult.

I am skeptical about some ARs where the guys report the lady cumming 3 or more times in a session.
When I have talked about this to my close WLs they just laugh.

Oneonone
11-10-2014, 09:30 PM
I sometimes have this experience with one of my current favourites.
She often gets really close to cumming but does not get over the line every time.
I know that she wants to cum.

I wonder if working as a WL somehow de- sensitises them and makes it more difficult.

I am skeptical about some ARs where the guys report the lady cumming 3 or more times in a session.
When I have talked about this to my close WLs they just laugh.

All ladies are different some come easy some don't.

Some of the ladies I see come really easily particularly once the come the first time others it is hard work and some only want to come the once.

I think that the best thing is to ask the lady, my favourite now is Yuna but she never used to come with me and I asked her why and we ended up discussing it I saw her today and I don't know how many times she came but the important thing is we connect and she wants to have sex and an organism with me, and ladies are like us they don't like to be turned on take to the point they are about to come and left hanging as it were.

My other favourite at the moment works a lot and if you get her at the end of her shift and she is on day two or three in a row its really hard work but again we discussed it and she is different to Yuna she likes daty firmer not hard, so you need to adjust.

I like to see a girl early in her shift not all girls like to come every time but a couple of them told me if I want to make them come see them early in their shift before they get tired, it works for me.

For me the challenge in making a girl come and having that connection is what it is all about.

A44
12-10-2014, 08:39 PM

Sara sounds like a Lady that I would like to see. Unfortunately two of her rostered days clash with two favourites ladies that I am currently seeing. On her other rostered day there is a WL also rostered that I used to see regularly at another shop. I am trying to avoid her. I know that I should not care about her and just go to see Sara. I will do it within the next two weeks before I am "unavailable" for a few weeks.

A44
13-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Most WL don't cum with customers and the ones that do are good actors

As a general statement this may be true in most cases.
However, there are times when you develop a special relationship with a WL, Trust, respect, mutual affection etc. and it really happens.
Believe me I know.

Azzkikr
13-10-2014, 05:06 PM
As a general statement this may be true in most cases.
However, there are times when you develop a special relationship with a WL, Trust, respect, mutual affection etc. and it really happens.
Believe me I know.

It doesnt matter how close you are with a WL or how deep your connection with the WL is the fact of the matter is you are paying them to satisfy you. Its a fantasy and they are incredibly good actors(most of them anyway), it is their job. They can make you believe it happens and when you do they have done their job well. A WL I have been close with in the past revealed this to me, its what they're trained to do, so believe me I know.

A44
13-10-2014, 09:00 PM
It doesnt matter how close you are with a WL or how deep your connection with the WL is the fact of the matter is you are paying them to satisfy you. Its a fantasy and they are incredibly good actors(most of them anyway), it is their job. They can make you believe it happens and when you do they have done their job well. A WL I have been close with in the past revealed this to me, its what they're trained to do, so believe me I know.

Hi Azzkikr.

If this is what you believe then it is probably true for you.
I do not always pay !!!!!

Azzkikr
13-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Hi Azzkikr.

If this is what you believe then it is probably true for you.
I do not always pay !!!!!

Hi A4

Well if ur seeing a WL then you obviously have to pay. But i hardly see WL nowadays since I have GF. Also its not about what I believe but about whats obvious. Peace.

A44
14-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Hi A4

Well if ur seeing a WL then you obviously have to pay. But i hardly see WL nowadays since I have GF. Also its not about what I believe but about whats obvious. Peace.

Hi Azzkikr.

You are fortunate to have a GF.
If I was having a good relationship at home I would not be seeing WLs either.

It is true that when I see a WL at a shop, I do have to pay.

At other times it might cost me the price of a hotel room or lunch.

WLs are not excluded from the category, Friends with Benefits.

Peace to you too brother.