PDA

View Full Version : General talk New shop private hotel room

Shupboys
12-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Hi guys hows it going ! I've been a member on this forum for a long time now however this is my first post. After punting in Sydney for a few years now I'm over shops putting wrong girl descriptions , fake photos, bad service etc etc ... What I'd like to ask is if I opened up a shop with all the above problems taken care of would it be easy to get a solid customer base? I'm thinking of renting a private serviced room 2/3 days a week and providing a service that I would be happy with. (Not me personally) Any thoughtful or funny replies would be appreciated. Cheers for all the help this forum has supplied me with and hopefully I can give something back !!

WHITEDUDE
12-10-2014, 12:42 PM
How come this is your first post after 1 year?
For a good shop I reckon:
-Make sure you have clean joint, always replace the towels, wash them in hot water & disinfectant & machine dry them so they dont stink like other shops.
-Girls good hygiene, antibacterial mouthwash for them & the customers.
-They wash their pussies & assholes before & after each customer & shower with the customer before & after.
-Antibacterial soap for all to use
-Shampoo & other toiletries
-Discrete place so we dont bump into anyone
-Shower in the main rooms & also so we dont have to leave our stuff
-Massage table at the side so can have a good rub down after
-Tell us honestly where the girls come from
-Each girl is tested every week
-What they services are & their specialties
-Good photos of the girls & faces can be blurred
-Accurate size of boobs, weight, height etc
-If they have shaved puss or hairy etc
-Tatts & piercings
-The WL doesnt have to be the best glamour, reasonable is fine
-Best prices say $150 for 1hr, & $80 for 1/2hr for us bros on this website or regulars
-Free drink ie coke or beer etc
If you had all this I would spend all my pay on punting at your joint :slobber:

wilisno
12-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Is this a question or an advertisement for things to come ? If it's a question, you shouldn't be in this business ! ;) ;) ;)

Mr. Who
12-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Feel free to give something back by writing some ARs. Opening a business to make money does not really count as "give something back".

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Sister Tiffany and friends had the similar business model (private bookings in a CBD hotel) for a little while - but Tiffany herself is very well known and had plenty of regulars in her own right - and she has Leng ! Btw - they were offering nude b2b services at the time - not FS !

The hardest thing to get the business off the ground running is actually very simple: just like getting a GPS ! Girls, Price and Services !!

But to get it all right ! Well, that's a million dollar question !

Good luck

Cheers

Travelmate
13-10-2014, 01:32 AM
smelling fish .... swimming and more to come ....

WHITEDUDE
19-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Sister Tiffany and friends had the similar business model (private bookings in a CBD hotel) for a little while - but Tiffany herself is very well known and had plenty of regulars in her own right - and she has Leng ! Btw - they were offering nude b2b services at the time - not FS !

The hardest thing to get the business off the ground running is actually very simple: just like getting a GPS ! Girls, Price and Services !!

But to get it all right ! Well, that's a million dollar question !

Good luck

Cheers

Hey Ahlungor bro, you says "sister Tiffany and friends" and Tiffany is well know, who is she? Is she hot and where does she work?

wilisno
19-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Hey Ahlungor bro, you says "sister Tiffany and friends" and Tiffany is well know, who is she? Is she hot and where does she work?
She retired 2 years ago, still a happy and bubbly girl though ! ;) ;) ;)

19-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Tiffany tiffany tiffany… 2 years on and still breaking my heart!

gentlescream
19-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Tiffany...sometimes even just that name makes me sigh and frown. One source told me she may not even be in Australia anymore? Trying to be loyal as possible to her b/f apparently. Not too sure...but that's just one source...

wilisno
20-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Tiffany...sometimes even just that name makes me sigh and frown. One source told me she may not even be in Australia anymore? Trying to be loyal as possible to her b/f apparently. Not too sure...but that's just one source...
She's in Australia alright, and not with a boyfriend as far as I'm concerned ! :miao:

gentlescream
21-10-2014, 12:21 AM
She's in Australia alright, and not with a boyfriend as far as I'm concerned ! :miao:

Oh dear wilisno...a part of me wishes you could have confirmed my source - your reply gives me this weird sense of "hope" :P.

wilisno
21-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Oh dear wilisno...a part of me wishes you could have confirmed my source - your reply gives me this weird sense of "hope" :P.

I'm sorry brother, when she wants to make an appearance, she would do it herself, somehow ! Although she said she has forgotten the login password ! :miao:

But at this stage, there's no indication she wants to charm the punting community again ! :miao:

21-10-2014, 12:39 AM
I'm sorry brother, when she wants to make an appearance, she would do it herself, somehow ! Although she said she has forgotten the login password ! :miao:

But at this stage, there's no indication she wants to charm the punting community again ! :miao:

sad sad days..

wilisno
21-10-2014, 01:21 AM
sad sad days..
Haha ! I think we should nominate her for the Aus99 Logies award for the sexiest and most seductive voice ! :miao:

gentlescream
29-10-2014, 12:43 AM

I'm guessing a phone number change as well? :) I have her old number- doesn't seem to reply to my SMS anymore :(

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Haha ! I think we should nominate her for the Aus99 Logies award for the sexiest and most seductive voice ! :miao:

Haha sister Tiff has more talents than that !

wilisno
29-10-2014, 03:08 AM
I'm guessing a phone number change as well? :) I have her old number- doesn't seem to reply to my SMS anymore :(
Actually just got confirmed that she just went back to HongKong now, probably playing mahjong by now ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Actually just got confirmed that she just went back to HongKong now, probably playing mahjong by now ! ;) ;) ;)

唱緊K 機會多啲...........haha !

Doing karaoke more likely !

gentlescream
31-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Ouch!!! Oh well, I hope I can get some intel if she ever returns :)

WHITEDUDE
01-11-2014, 06:35 PM
So Shupboys are you gonna open a joint?? Let us bros know and give us a good discount