PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Anyone tried this girl - 35KG Uni Girl

JohnDoe74
12-10-2014, 07:07 PM

RottenLittlePunt
13-10-2014, 09:54 AM
I have seen reviews on the first girl on PP. Photos are legit but I think the review said the description in the ad is a little misleading.

Kaylie
14-10-2014, 02:42 PM
I think it's fake. 35kg is anorexic - wouldn't even have A cups. Those pics at least are B's - no way it's real. The pics are not of a 35kg girl.

JohnDoe74
15-10-2014, 01:09 AM

RottenLittlePunt
15-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Ok, I think we can agree that 35kg is probably close to impossible that doesn't mean the photos are fake or that she is terrible in the sack. She is holding a piece of paper with the phone number written on it. That said could turn out like below here.

35kg is at the lower end of healthy for a woman 4'6", her ad claims to be 5'0". Notice that both her weight and height are "round" numbers (5'0" and 35kg) so she may be a little heavier than 35kg and slightly shorter than 5'0" which would again be within what is considered healthy so hardly impossible.

RottenLittlePunt
15-10-2014, 11:33 AM
That's some cool CSI shit! RLP :)

CSI = Common Sense/Intelligence? :grimace:

plonkey
18-10-2014, 01:45 AM
She is tiny.And she has a tight pussy alright. I am on the large size where it counts and she struggled a bit at first but didnt complain .
She has a great attitude and responds to compliments and being gentle and considerate.
She sucked me for a good 20 mins and only felt a tooth a couple of times.

I would go back

JohnDoe74
18-10-2014, 12:48 PM

marlowe
14-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Looks like she's back in town:

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_453177841/Erotic-touch-39-kg-hot-mini-babe-with-body-to-body-bj-GFE.html

I read good things on here but when I tried her she didn't really measure up. Definitely felt a bit rushed, asking me to finish at about the 20 minute mark (paid for 30 mins). She was also late for our appointment and left me standing at the front gate near the buzzer for a good 5 mins before opening the door. The biggest problem is that her ad is very misleading, in that it was very un-GFE, and if she is indeed a uni student then she's got to be a mature age student. I think her age is closer to her alleged weight!

Ace01
15-06-2015, 03:17 PM
most of the ads on backpage locanto are fake or misleading at best and this one falls in the second category.

I walked out both times i got there - she used to advertise under another name.

things which are true:

the photo could have well been her - she is tiny and toned (not seen her naked but looks that way). 35kg? i am not sure but i say she is definitely less than 45kg.

things which are misleading:
no way she is 23... more like early 30s to early 40s, which sometimes i am okay with. Her ad and text seems to indicate a really friendly person. But her vibes oozes (without any uncertainty) non-GFE feel and her face looks is, imo, less than average to put it politely. For that reason i decide to run away.

Put it this way at least there is some truth to this ad. If you are into doggy and like looking at the pic and are not fuzzed by the face, then she is worth a punt

icanfly
17-06-2015, 12:56 AM
No way girl in that pic be 39kg! She's skinny yes but i imagine a 39kg girl has to have a much smaller frame than that and a stomach you could wrap two hands around

J-Saw
03-09-2015, 05:42 PM
My sister is 4ft 9 and 35kg. She is 40 yrs old.

My sister is sick. She normally weighs 43 kg and looks healthy at 43kg. My sister body size looks similar to this girl when my sister was 43kg.

Last year my sister became very sick and lost 10kg. She became 33 KG and couldn't gain any weight and she looks anorexic. Her entire body is bones.

She has gained 2 KG in last 6 months due to medication. She is now 35 KG and my sister body at 35kg and 4FT9 looks like this

http://i.imgur.com/2E9geXZ.jpg

My sister looked worse than that when she was 33 KG but now she is 35KG and looks exactly like that picture. Most very thin Asian woman is between 40-45kg. The more curvy asian girl is normally 45-50kg.

Our next goal is for her to gain weight to be 38 kg.

I go to all doctor appointments with my sister and the Doctor weighs her at every visit because she is sick and needs to gain weight. She cannot gain weight due to medical condition. She does not have eating problem. She eats normal.

Very sad that this woman is pretending to be 35kg and making it normal and healthy. Not appropriate when there are people out there who have health problems and 35kg is anorexic looking. You will not have any body fat at 35KG. Boobs is body fat.

punterspunter
15-09-2015, 01:23 PM
This isn't the place buddy