PDA

View Full Version : Shop info A few roughies

MrGrumpy
13-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Haven't heard any mention of any of these before and a search of their name on this site doesn't bring anything up either.....

Really dodgey looking place near GoGecko, 80 Days Road Wilston/Grange. Think it is called Lyn's?

Nucy: 149 Scarborough St, Southport. Not sure about this one as it is hidden away in an upstairs shop. Prices are cheap. $30/$49 Walked in and they were busy. Place looks ok (curtains) but not really sure what to make of this one. This is one of 4-5 within a block of each other. Another one called Saba or Sapa but it was closed mid-afternoon.

Also Oriental Lily just around the cnr in Nind St.?

jaccky
13-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Apparently Massage City Toowong, usually known for the older workers, has a 'new young girl'. Have not tried, but just thought I'd put it out there for anybody that is in the area, cheers.

spiral
13-10-2014, 10:07 PM
The one on Days rd i think called Liz's. As far as i know it is an older Caucasian lady.

johnnipperess
14-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Older Caucasian as above. Average massage. Scary finish. Quite rough. Gives whole new meaning to pull off. All inclusive price. Went many years ago

butyl
15-10-2014, 05:50 AM
As long as she doesn't hit it on the end like a sauce bottle to get the last drop out, can't be that bad

It's been a long time since I went there but if memory serves correct I think she does do that

flamejob
19-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Nucy: 149 Scarborough St, Southport. Not sure about this one as it is hidden away in an upstairs shop. Prices are cheap. $30/$49 Walked in and they were busy. Place looks ok (curtains) but not really sure what to make of this one. This is one of 4-5 within a block of each other. Another one called Saba or Sapa but it was closed mid-afternoon.

I went to Nucy once, it just had curtains separating the tables and nothing extra was offered. It is now 'Kitty Massage' There are partitions between the tables now but still has curtains on the 'rooms'. It has an 'inclusive' price. I reviewed it a while ago. The experience was shit even though there was no extra to pay for the ending.

Maverickwylde
20-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Also Oriental Lily just around the cnr in Nind St.?

This place is well worth a visit, all inclusive $80 an hour. I have always had an above average massage. Ask for the gel no need for a shower at the end.

flamejob
20-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Yeah, Oriental Lily is good VFM. Is well appointed and doesn't look at all dodgy. It has separate rooms and great massage and service.

TheYoungPunter
06-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Not important anymore

jayti
06-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Went to A tranquil Thai in the valley as it was the only shop open after 10pm last night... was really dodgey.. pretty sure the ml was a tranny... nonetheless was one of the best massages i got lol...

str8up
06-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Went to A tranquil Thai in the valley as it was the only shop open after 10pm last night... was really dodgey.. pretty sure the ml was a tranny... nonetheless was one of the best massages i got lol...

yes ypu are correct he's a ladyboy

str8up
06-12-2015, 11:37 PM

yes you are correct, he's a ladyboy

gitl
07-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Been there a couple of times on a whim. That was a while ago though. But made sure I felt comfortable it wasn't a ladyboy first lol. (i.e. no telltale signs). And verified the lack of uh... equipment later on. Thankfully.