PDA

View Full Version : General talk Don't Want Extra's - Massage

superG
13-10-2014, 10:30 PM
howdy all,

i suppose my post is directed mostly at the operators of massage shops or anyone who has an opinion.

although a hj after a nice massage is the perfect way to end, I really have no interest in this as I get everything i want from my wife.

BUT .. i do pay for thai messages (legit) and i like the relaxing feeling .. although the girls at the legit places are usually lame.

My question is .. If i was to visit a massage shop with extra options and I decline the HJ after the 30min or 1hr massage .. will this be an issue with either the girl or the operators ??

is it expected that everyone go for the extras and pay ?

For the record, i have great sex with my wife and she pleases me in every way .. but she doesn't like to give massage and a massage is the best ways to relax ones body.

Thanks SuperG

superG
13-10-2014, 11:06 PM
yeah mate single days at thai oasis are over inspector clueso ..

if you had read my original post correctly the legit joints have lame girls and they charge more.

if your not going to be any help .. then keep your comments to yourself

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2014, 12:29 AM
howdy all ,

i suppose my post is directed mostly at the operators of massage shops or anyone who has an opinion.

although a hj after a nice massage is the perfect way to end, I really have no interest in this as I get everything i want from my wife.

BUT .. i do pay for thai messages (legit) and i like the relaxing feeling .. although the girls at the legit places are usually lame.

My question is .. If i was to visit a massage shop with extra options and I decline the HJ after the 30min or 1hr massage .. will this be an issue with either the girl or the operators ??

is it expected that everyone go for the extras and pay ?

For the record, i have great sex with my wife and she pleases me in every way .. but she doesn't like to give massage and a massage is the best ways to relax ones body.

Thanks SuperG

So, you are going to a Thai shop or a RnT shop for a legit massage because the girls in general in a legit shop is lame ! That's a very generalised comments but I see your point - I would even dare you to say that - deep down - right at the edge where there is the line of being faithful or unfaithful to your wife is waiting to be crossed ! Sure she has been good to you as you said, but it's just a matter of time or it's a matter of the right girl or at the right time of needs ! But it's your body and your life style, you make the call ..........lol

But getting back to your question :

1. Will the mls in the RnT shops mind or make you feel in welcome because you turn down their extras every time , you bet they will! Two reasons: a. The extras is where they make the money, b. An once hour session with no part II will be too tiring for their hands , a HJ and play around is the recovery time for the mls after giving you strong massage !

2. Will the shop mind? Probably not, because they get the same cut from the massage fees regardless on whether any extras are offered or taken !

So my suggestion to you is, go see the Mamasans at the shop, they are less likely to get upset if they massage you and you don't need part II!

Coco from Stanmore will be the best - this post or this line will be deleted shortly so I hope you read this before it is deleted!

Nicole and Vicky from QVB but they are not master class!

Vicky from Snow Lotus gives a good massage, may be she doesn't want to work any more !

Yuki from 288 happy to do massage only but don't see her too often, she wants to make the money too and she is not the Mamasan ! Mina is the boss and she is pretty good!

One more new Mamasan - Teresa at 370 Pitt st, I think she is pretty good if she is who I think she is !

Or Summer at Bamboo too,

Good luck

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2014, 12:30 AM
So, you are going to a Thai shop or a RnT shop for a legit massage because the girls in general in a legit shop is lame ! That's a very generalised comments but I see your point - I would even dare you to say that - deep down - right at the edge where there is the line of being faithful or unfaithful to your wife is waiting to be crossed ! Sure she has been good to you as you said, but it's just a matter of time or it's a matter of the right girl or at the right time of needs ! But it's your body and your life style, you make the call ..........lol

But getting back to your question :

1. Will the mls in the RnT shops mind or make you feel not welcome because you turn down their extras every time , you bet they will! Two reasons: a. The extras is where they make the money, b. An one hour session with no part II will be too tiring for their hands , a HJ and play around is the recovery time for the mls after giving you strong massage !

2. Will the shop mind? Probably not, because they get the same cut from the massage fees regardless on whether any extras are offered or taken !

So my suggestion to you is, go see the Mamasans at the shop, they are less likely to get upset if they massage you and you don't need part II!

Nicole and Vicky from QVB are both very good but they are not master class!

Vicky from Snow Lotus gives a good strong massage, but may be she doesn't want to work any more !

Yuki from 288 happy to do massage only but don't see her too often, she wants to make the money too and she is not the Mamasan ! Mina is the boss and she is pretty good!

One more new Mamasan - Teresa at 370 Pitt st, I think she is pretty good if she is who I think she is !

Or Summer at Bamboo too,

Good luck

Cheers

DemonHarry
14-10-2014, 07:43 AM

Nicole and Vicky from QVB are both very good but they are not master class!

Vicky from Snow Lotus gives a good strong massage, but may be she doesn't want to work any more !

One more new Mamasan - Teresa at 370 Pitt st, I think she is pretty good if she is who I think sahe is !

Or Summer at Bamboo too,

Good luck

Cheers

Oh ahlungor,
how could you possibly forget candy's part 1. And she's back in town once a week at qvb. Today, possibly.

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Oh ahlungor,
how could you possibly forget candy's part 1. And she's back in town once a week at qvb. Today, possibly.

Yeap, very good point!

Firstly, still waiting to confirm by Nic that Candy is indeed working today!

Secondly, my little Candy sister is only working one day a week, this No Tips dude better stay away and not taking up valuable appointment times from Candy, I believe plenty of regulars would love to see Candy again including myself ! Those are the regulars who really enjoy and appreciate great services and many of them will tip even only having part I alone !

These are the type of customers Candy should have not those who can't make up his mind between his wife and a none "lame" massage lady !

Make sense ??

Having said that, didn't I give him plenty of advices already !

Cheers

aussiegaigin
14-10-2014, 07:28 PM
With a few exceptions (like those mentioned by Bro Ahlungor), there is no guarantee the girls at an R&T will be any better than at a legit shop. I've had lots of duds over the years. There are very few really good MLs out there, in either situation.

Where I have had a really good massage, but not wanted the HJ, I have apologized to the girl when she asks and tipped the $20 anyway. They are usually happy with this. If you just reject the HJ offer, you are likely to find the last part of the massage goes downhill very quickly.

pepefirstlove
14-10-2014, 08:27 PM
What about Mimi from Burwood? I'm sure you can skip part 2. Which is a loss to you.!

suka02
14-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Better off to a legit massage. There is one shop that has a massage skils really good. I see womens and mens go there a lot. The place is at dulwich hill true thai massage. 90% of the ML will not ask you for extras unless you are flirting with the ML. I forgot the exact address is something 74.. Canterbury rd.

$45/hr They give good strong massage there that will take the pain away next day.

Give it a try.

Spe
14-10-2014, 11:25 PM
If you are after only part 1, I question the need for a good looking ML, you are facing down most of the time anyways. What makes the difference between good looking or not? You can't see her. If you are after the cheap massage, I would not recommend you going to these RnT joints cos if you get caught... Your sextifying wife will leave you... Then you will be looking for FS shops later. I am sure all the bros here will be able to point you to the right places.

If there is a type of person that I don't like, it is a hypocrite. Is it so hard for someone to admit that you want to have other sexual activities other than with your wife? Yes... What other bros here said is true, If you keep looking for a good looking ML, you will eventually go for the extras. And please, this is not your chapel or your temple, don't need to justify and bring in stories about your wife. No confession required. Do you really know what is the reason for this forum? Make yourself at home bro... Don't need to be shy. Don't shy, don't shy... Join us.

15-10-2014, 12:23 AM
I can't think of a better way to finish off a relaxing massage with some 'full body relaxation'.. what are you even complaining about..!

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2014, 09:53 AM
I just thought of a perfect solution for the OP!

Chequers on Goulburn St has some large rooms which can accommodate two to three clients having a massage together !

The OP brother can bring along his lovely Mrs. Both enjoy a relaxing massage . With the wife in the room the OP brother's massage girl will not be asking for extra ! After the massage, the couple can have a rest alone in the room and ask the two mls to leave - what happens next is strictly between the husband and wife and you can let your imaginations run riot ......haha

Cheers

the_boss_king
15-10-2014, 03:49 PM
this guy is on the wrong forum lol

aussiegaigin
15-10-2014, 09:35 PM
If he doesn't want a confrontation with an ML, he could go a place with an MM. Plenty of places have guys doing the work (not gay shops either).

Bawal
15-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Better off to a legit massage. There is one shop that has a massage skils really good. I see womens and mens go there a lot. The place is at dulwich hill true thai massage. 90% of the ML will not ask you for extras unless you are flirting with the ML. I forgot the exact address is something 74.. Canterbury rd.

$45/hr They give good strong massage there that will take the pain away next day.

Give it a try.

Bro Suka, do you mind to find out the RNT place in Dulwich Hill? When I googled, I found this article back dated to 2013: link here (http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2013/03/private-investigators-report-visit-to-true-thai-massage-467-new-canterbury-road-dulwich-hill-25-marc.html)
If so, they do offer extras :)

WHITEDUDE
19-10-2014, 05:46 PM
I wish that had a joint that included all the extras so you dont need to be asked for extras

wachumba
20-10-2014, 12:26 AM
I wish that had a joint that included all the extras so you dont need to be asked for extras

These would be FS shops if you want ALL the extras. For nude HJ and bodyslide included, there are the thai shops like Poplar surry hills, 104 artarmon, serenity crows nest, harmony st Leonard's and more where you don't have to ask or pay extra.

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2014, 12:38 AM

Silver Fox's special massage @$80, $100, $120 for 30/45/60 min ! All inclusive !

wachumba
20-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Silver Fox's special massage @$80, $100, $120 for 30/45/60 min ! All inclusive !
That's only nude hj, not 'all inclusive' No FS, no BJ there.