PDA

View Full Version : General talk WTF moment of the day

RottenLittlePunt
14-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Recently tried to book with a ML twice. I show up at the address given and contact her for the room number, a couple hours later I get a reply apologising. Fair enough she seems like a nice girl so a couple weeks pass and she is back in town, send me a SMS so I try again. I turn up on time, contact her for the room number and wait for a response. This time I am still waiting for a reply.

So you are thinking to yourself, fuck that don't book her again. Yes it was annoying but shit happens and I am keen to at least meet her, but we haven't gotten to the WTF part yet.

While I am sitting at the bus stop in front of the hotel waiting for her message, 2 mormon missionaries approach me and start a conversation about religion, marriage, commitment, morals etc. So here I am waiting to see a WL/ML while my missus is at home and I am discussing various moral issues with a couple of mormons.

Irony or WTF?

RottenLittlePunt
14-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Ok so this is what actually prompted me to create this thread.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-massager-feel-my-big-boos-massaging-your-body23yonatural-busty-23/5336559

FETISH
***human ashtray***I can stay over u while I smoke then I will make you open your mouth big and fill it with ash and cigarettes[:-o][:-o][:-o][:-o]
***cross dressing***would u like to be a woman? If so let's try it. Come and wear my stockings, bra&knickers or u can choose what to wear from my wardrobe. I do everything for you, your fantasies to be a dirty little whore to become true.
***ass worship*** lick and play with my sexy ass
***foot worship*** feet licking and kissing, play and suck my feet. I always have sexy heels and painted toes. For more pleasure I can wank you off with my feet until u'll come on my sexy painted toes

I know Oldbull referred to how he helped a friend create her ad. Based on the above, Oilman has also been helping create ads?

WTF????

RoyalFlush
21-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Did you want to see the girl because you wanted to experience those services advertised?
Think the bright side, if she is busy she is probably hot or popular, so keep trying.
She sounds like a sadist, the kind that I love to discipline her naughty behaviour kind of girl.

RottenLittlePunt
21-10-2014, 04:11 PM
In my first post I want to meet the girl because I think she will provide good service once we get to know each other.

The second posting was a different girl and holds no interest for me. lol

revolnaisa
21-10-2014, 06:30 PM

Well, found this WTF ad on locanto. I am surprised this ad is still alive. Usually they remove these kind of posts....

revolnaisa
21-10-2014, 08:15 PM
I did this yesterday. I learned this WL was working through a pimp. And was using fake photos, @ KPT so what to expect anyway. So, called from my "other number". Made a booking with some extras, base rate was $220/hr. When I turned up, it was about 45 year old Chinese auntie as expected. Took my wallet out, asked for some extras as discussed with her (well with the operator / pimp said let's talk private). She said that will be extra $50. I went even further and asked even more naughty stuff, that will be another $50 she said. I said ok and counted $120 and said lets do one hour with all extras we talked. She said "no you have to pay extra $100". I said "well you don't have to use a condom, so that a save and you will get free porridge in your mouth and that's your free lunch. Why do I have to pay extra while saving you money?". I walked out, she called me an asshole, I told her thank you bitch with fake photos.

Called pimp / operator, and tried to make complain (you know how you trying to make complain to customer care lol. I said your worked didn't give me a discount I was willing to save a condom by not using one and give her a mouthful of you know...... but she refused to give me a discount. She hang up on me, still thinking why?? :grimace:

Well, that is my WTF moment given to a WL & pimp with fake photos.

RottenLittlePunt
24-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Message deleted