PDA

View Full Version : General talk Please read!! Unethical and unfriendly competitive behavior!! Stop!!

BlueMoonSyd.com
02-04-2012, 11:34 PM
To whom it might concern,
This is a statement and an acknowledgement to our main competitor(s)

FIRSTLY I SHOULD EMPHYISIS ONCE MORE WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HARM OTHER SIMILIAR BUSINESSES NOR THEIR GIRLS
NEVER!!!
I M GLAD THAT YOU VIEWED US AS YOUR MAIN COMPETITOR BUT WE PREFER HEALTHY COMPETITION

AND WE ALWAYS KEPT OUR PROMISE TO OFFER WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE OUR GIRLS FEEL SAVE AND COMFORTABLE
THATS WHY I M MAKING THIS STATEMENT TODAY

YES YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE,
AND ITS BETTER FOR YOU TO STAY SILENT AND STOP THESE ACTIVITES BEFORE I EXPOSE ALL THE EVIDENCE TO DESTORY YOUR REPUTITION
WE ARE NOT DOING THIS TO PRODUCE AN ENEMY IN THE INDUSTRY BUT WE PROMISED OUR GIRLS TO PROTECT THEM AND WHEN THEY GOT BULLIED WE STAND OUT

AS WE HAVE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION, HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:

STEP 1. One of our main competitor get some of his client / workmate / friends to book girls
STEP 2. Tell the girls how SHIT BlueMoon is and how good xxxxxxxxx is with "Excellent" boss, better pay or BlueMoon is going to shut down etc
STEP 3*. Ask the girl to shower seprately and use the girls' phone to call their own number
STEP 4*. Tell the girl they have their phone number now and "treaten" the girl they will call them / ask them to go for interview...
STEP 5*. Ask the girl to take a photo with them so he could show it to his "BOSS"

YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T CARE FOR THE FIRST 2 POINTS BUT YOU ARE REALLY STEPPING OVER THE LINE AFTERWARDS

WE NEVER DID SUCH THING TO ANY OF OUR COMPETITOR AND WE FEEL SHAME TO DO SO,
I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE SAME FEELING BUT THE POINT I M GOING TO SAY IS:

I DON'T MIND IF GIRLS DECIDED TO SWITCH OVER UNDER THEIR OWN WILL BUT PLEASE RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY AT LEAST OUR GIRLS'
NO OFFENCE BUT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO KEEP A GOOD AND HEALTHY COMPETITION PLEASE STOP
WE ALWAYS RESPECT YOU AS A GOOD COMPETITOR THAT'S WHY BY THE END OF THE STATEMENT,
I STAND SILENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAMES AND PLEASE,

ALWAYS RESPECT THE GIRLS!! AT LEAST OURS!!

For our valued customers and clients from syd99,
We promise we will take action to make sure the girls you like are protected,
working safe and happy with us.

Thanks for you attention and your valuable time on this

Good night and happy punting

BlueMoon Management

Tomosavic
02-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Using headhunting spy !?! but blackmailing the girls is not on..

enigma775
03-04-2012, 12:19 AM
this is wow...

PBoy
03-04-2012, 12:31 AM
That is criminal behaviour. You should just say who it is so that punters here can have a choice not to use their services.

When I used to use privates I always tried to teach the new girls about how to protect themselves. I saw a few girls as their first time customer when SydCityBeauty was operating and I'd always try to tell them to keep aware of their belongings when they shower. Watch out for guys trying to take the condom off when doing doggie. It's happened to WLs I've known.

xxbbccxx
03-04-2012, 07:29 AM
I'm glad to see you sticking up to yourself.

What I've heard can now be confirmed. The low acts of your competitor will hurt his business.

THAT LOW LIFE KUNT WHOM WILL ROT IN HELL.

jimiuk
03-04-2012, 07:48 AM
wow thats low.

Name and Shame.

syd_hunter
03-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Bluemoonsyd admin

You either diectly tell us the name or you fix it privately between you 2 agency

I think it's none business with us, why we need to know this shit?

From the beginning you should know there are a lot of ugly competition here

You either disclose the plot with clear name so we can help you or fight it by yourself

Sergaent Brody
03-04-2012, 08:41 AM
I for one would like to know ...

Since the torching incident last month, I take it very badly whoever is treating these girls like goods.

chandra_man1
03-04-2012, 09:22 AM
pretty obvious who it is. How many agencies offer higher or same rates as bluemoon ?

ics
03-04-2012, 09:30 AM
agree with chandra_man1, very obvious. and the boss is a pervert anyways. Guess why so many new girls work for him for a few days and all take "period leave". go figure.

Travelmate
03-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Come On Man .
This is ugly if people did the same thing back to you in a more intelligent and REVERSE way

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 11:17 AM
I simpathise with Blue Moon however I would think education of your girls would go a long way to solving some of if now all of the problem. Firstly a girl or customer for that matter should never leave any personal information or valuables unattended either in the room or in the girls room.

Secondly if Blue Moon look after their girl then they wont want to go to the competition shop surely there are girls at Blue Moon that have worked for the oposition and if the oposition is as you say the word will get around pretty quickly amongst the girls that the place should be avoided.

Blue Moon should have a pretty fair idea who the unwelcome customer from another shop is and dont give him service.

I would think posting on here would need to be the last resort when all else fails apart from that good healthy competition is a advantage for every one business, girls and customers.

Mozilla
03-04-2012, 11:38 AM
well, blue, you should be careful not to be pressured into disclosing the identity... UNLESS you have hard proof. otherwise the name you name may take legal action.

i am all for what you are trying to do.. but its clever to leave names out. (one way to fish them out, if you are not 100% sure who they are) if you do.. again, need proof or they may have a case of defamation against you due to revenue loss and reputation tarnished from these comments.

be smart.

BlueMoonSyd.com
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the comments and advice.
Yes we do have solid prove and yes we know who is that.
The funny thing is the "boss" text one of our girl ask for a drink out while the girl telling me about the story of this unwelcomed guest RIGHT IN MY CAR.

But as bro LittleWonder suggest, healthy and good competition is good for consumer, provider like us and all the girls. We just want him to notisfy and stop these act so we could remain in a good and healthy competition.

We are starting to educate our girls and we are planning to spend more on security system to protect our girls and prevent similar incidents.

I think it is also a good lesson for other competitor to revise their security system and an alarming light for those who did or planning to do this

ics
03-04-2012, 12:24 PM
I think the offending agency wouldn't take legal actions against BM. It's not like what he did to the girls are 100% legal.

Just a separate note, I have seen a girl who worked for both agencies. It was very obvious that she was happier to work for BM than the other. She felt bad quitting the industry without notifying BM in advance while she left a couple days later after her previous boss did something do her.

Anyway, good job BM. You may not have the best selection of girls compared to your main competitor but I know your girls are happy working with you.

Keep the girls safe!

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2012, 12:41 PM
If only 5 Star will be branching out full on into the out call market, then at least we all have confidence in their operations and no doubt 5 Star out call will then become the single common target from all other out call agencies as the biggest threat and strongest competitor, not a bad way to keep "All the BxxxxxxS honest"................LOL

How about it 5 Star Admin? is this not the right time to formally enter the market and give the outcall industry an all mighty shake.................haha

I think if you are IN it for the big time (not just the one Penthouse booking here and there), you will lift the standard and everyone will have to lift their games to stay with you....:miao:

Food for thoughts??

Cheers

:shout::shout::shout:

BlueMoonSyd.com
03-04-2012, 12:58 PM
No it's not 5 star. 5 star bro is a nice guy and we have good business relationship.
Just to clarify and avoid unwanted conflicts

goldengun
03-04-2012, 01:44 PM
BM how many x you put in your first post? is that a hint?

wannabe
03-04-2012, 01:48 PM
im amazed how some people still cant figure out which agency in question

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2012, 02:01 PM
No it's not 5 star. 5 star bro is a nice guy and we have good business relationship.
Just to clarify and avoid unwanted conflicts

I don't think you read my post correctly, of course it is not 5 Star, I was saying if they would have entered this section of the industry, they are likely to be a dominant force, for your own sake, I don't think you actually want them in the game, do you??

But for us punters, if 5 star is in this game, it will only mean better standard and competitions which will always benefits the customers............haha

Cheers
:miao:

tectonic
03-04-2012, 02:02 PM
LOL there's not need go guess

WE ALL KNOW IF IT'S NOT FROM SWEET GIRL BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER REALLY EXIST
THE WHO ELSE COULD IT BE, I'M ALMOST CERTAIN IT'S NOT DUNCAN FOR SURE

Jj999
03-04-2012, 03:39 PM
If only 5 Star will be branching out full on into the out call market, then at least we all have confidence in their operations and no doubt 5 Star out call will then become the single common target from all other out call agencies as the biggest threat and strongest competitor, not a bad way to keep "All the BxxxxxxS honest"................LOL

How about it 5 Star Admin? is this not the right time to formally enter the market and give the outcall industry an all mighty shake.................haha

I think if you are IN it for the big time (not just the one Penthouse booking here and there), you will lift the standard and everyone will have to lift their games to stay with you....:miao:

Food for thoughts??

Cheers

:shout::shout::shout:

Actually, 5* have outcall..
But they don't have the 'Incall', or should I say, their incall is limited, not like other outcall agency.

And in the end, for their outcall, it's up to the girls.. So if you know the girl well, the chance is good that she'll agree and go to your home/apartment/hotel.

xxbbccxx
03-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Tectonic bro, Some people might not understand your SARCASM. haha.

For those who still continue to stick up for that low life scum. Up yours and continue slapping your own faces.
This guy is LOW. Ask the ladies why they switched boats? Maybe a similar headhunting campaign?!?!

ICS: You pointed out a great point:
"Guess why so many new girls work for him for a few days and all take "period leave". go figure. "
And eventually disappear off the radar. I'll be surprised to see a few girls that is showing "off for break" to return.

xxbbccxx
03-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Hint***

Whoever was the first one in recent history to TYPE LIKE THIS!!!
THE INITIAL POST WAS A MOCKERY IN A WAY.

tectonic
03-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Tectonic bro, Some people might not understand your SARCASM. haha.

For those who still continue to stick up for that low life scum. Up yours and continue slapping your own faces.
This guy is LOW. Ask the ladies why they switched boats? Maybe a similar headhunting campaign?!?!

ICS: You pointed out a great point:
"Guess why so many new girls work for him for a few days and all take "period leave". go figure. "
And eventually disappear off the radar. I'll be surprised to see a few girls that is showing "off for break" to return.

Yeah i guess you're right, afterall the incident with duncan and i did bring up a lot of attention

maybe i shall correct myself on that statement so the newbs shall understand?

aus99 admin
03-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Myoutcall management told me to make this reply for them !

"Myoutcall didn't do this ! "

Takahashi
03-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm willing to bet i know who the business is :) i use bluemoon :) they have good girls :)
and the feedback is the girls are happy working at bluemoon :) and also one of the girls told me she use to work at a rival agency and that agency boss was a pervert sleaze who tried to force her to have unprotected sex and other nasty behaviour!! most likely this agency stooping to nasty behaviour!

and no that business is NOT myoutcall :)