PDA

View Full Version : Traditional asain massage? You're, 'Wrong gary'

Nomad628
14-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Had to head to the GC today for work and planned a stop at 25 Brisbane Rd, however I had heard about this place on PP and decided to grab the GCB and hunt it down. Turns out to be a private residence that the downstairs has been converted into a massage parlour.

I was met by a gorgeous Taiwanese girl ~23yrs old, in a very tiny dress. The rooms are partitioned only with half having sliding doors the others curtains.

Massage was above average with lots of climbing on the table - much love for short dresses!!!

Left very very happy for $80 for the hour. Track it down guys, it's worth trying if you're down that way. Not sure what the other girls are like, but I'll be back.

yowiepoppie
15-10-2014, 02:24 PM
been there, good value for money, $50 1hr massage and add $20 tip, so much better value for money than brisbane.

Nomad628
15-10-2014, 04:08 PM
been there, good value for money, $50 1hr massage and add $20 tip, so much better value for money than brisbane.

I reckon... The girl I saw had a 'Sunnie' disposition, tight little body and gave many great views during the session. She gave a great massage with minimal oil, which I love and was accommodating at the end.

The only thing I didn't like was hearing the guy next to loose a load. We're so ripped off in Brisbane.

JustMetoday
15-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Someone pm me address and phone number ?

Nomad628
15-10-2014, 05:45 PM
I agree, I don't pay over $30 for standard extras, I'm happy to fork out more if more is on offer. The place in this thread I got more than standard and only paid $30. I no longer visit visit shops in Brisbane, bar one at springwood where I see a regular. Gold Coast presents many more opportunities and keeps more cash in my pocket.

Mdlovespunting
15-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi Nomad628, going down the Coast Friday would you mind sending me the details in a PM?
Thanks

Nomad628
16-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Guys, I only sign in from time to time but the clues are in the post. Grab the Gold Coast Bulletin and look up therapeutic massage. Happy to answer Pm's but expect a wait.

Nomad628
30-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Revisited yesterday. Saw the same girl and had a better time then the first. massage was so good I gave her a $30 tip. The half walls are still a negative. Listening to the bloke next door complaing about how long he had to travel to get there from the nth side of bris, then hearing the ending was not great, but I'll be back. Some dudes just gotta shut up and enjoy the ride.

Taffpost
30-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Visited for the first time today...

Good visit, but yes walls are a concern. Lucky I was there on my own. Satisfying experience all round.

darthvader
04-11-2014, 04:36 PM
If you get a chance mate can you PM me the details.

cheers.

Lovearubntug
11-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Dropped in to this place today for the first time.

Was the only punter in so no issues with curtains.

Perfect location for those concerned about privacy. Great VFM in my opinion.

I will be back.

I picked up a GC Bully to find the number. There is so much more value at the goldie than there is in Brisbane..

Brisbane shops are so over priced..!!