PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Looking for fun near Softel Broadbeach

Mozilla
14-10-2014, 09:05 PM
here on business trip until thursday afternoon so need to find something tonight or tomorrow

any ideas on whats value so i dont go home all dissappointed.. naughty RnT shop or FS

i dont need the top of the range shit.. i get that in Sydney...

any help is appreciated.

Mdlovespunting
15-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi Mozzila, I'm only new to the forum but as no one has replied I thought I would share what little I know about the coast.
Compared to Sydney, it's a non event, I get to Sydney every now and again and can't believe how good the RnT services are.
There are quite a few options close by, unfortunately I haven't tried any of them and most of the responses on this Forum are to the Brisbane area and not the GC.
If you try them, would certainly appreciate a review!
If you head up towards the Gold Coast to Chevron Island, Happy Dragon gets great reviews as does the one virtually next door to it.
A bit further away is Station Rd Nerang and there's two there that I can highly recommend, but it's 15 minutes or so in a Taxi.
20 minutes the other way and you're over the border and in Tweed Heads so more like NSW rules and regulations.
The only other suggestion I have is the Gold Coast Bulletin, I used to have great success with that but it's a few years ago and I don't have any numbers that would still be current. Good luck and enjoy your stay

Backdraft69
02-05-2023, 07:07 PM
here on business trip until thursday afternoon so need to find something tonight or tomorrow

any ideas on whats value so i dont go home all dissappointed.. naughty RnT shop or FS

i dont need the top of the range shit.. i get that in Sydney...

any help is appreciated.

There's about 4 or 5 rub and tug shops in the Broadbeach area.

Just walk to the Gold Coast highway, turn left and there's one on each side of the highway.