PDA

View Full Version : First time doing full service! Small men only first sorry

Lucylooloo
14-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Hi darlings, I'm very sexy petite 23yo Asian girl! I'm going to start offering full service from now, many men keep asking so ok I will try, but please no big dick! Not yet, only small for moment please . I'm in aspley/carseldine , please text me anytime is better. 0411422217 I can send you REAL PHOTOS of me for you xx $140 for 30mins- $250 for hour,!

koge78
17-10-2014, 02:25 PM
are you a small man oldbull? :D

rockbreaker
17-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Nice one! Haha

paragon2312
29-10-2014, 10:11 AM
So I had the chance to see her this week, but I am pretty sure I got the swith because even though she said she was Yumi, she did not have the characteristic Japanese accent and does not look like the age listed which is not that big a deal but still.

Anyways overall not a great experience because she said I hadnt booked even tho I did, then quoted a different price, then made me leave after 15 even though I paid for 30mins.

So overall not great, maybe cos I got someone else or we didnt connect bit of both. Wont be making the trek that far ever again though

madness
29-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Check out my latest post today in the Brisbane After Report under Lucylooloo 2 thumbs up. This was my 2nd visit and they tried the switch with me but I had already seen Lucy/Yumi.
The other was an Asian - not Japanese, older, not as attractive nor petite. I was not impressed and certainly didn't stay. The first time I saw Yumi I gave a good review but I would no longer recommend her after today's fiasco.

punterspunter
30-10-2014, 03:11 PM
So the old bait and switch Is happening just tell them your not the girl advertised and your going and just leave.

FangBanger
01-11-2014, 08:41 PM
The more information that becomes available the more it appears Oldbull was actually a pimp trying to take our money.

Maybe oldbull is actually RotteLittlePunt? Who knows these days. The internet gets so confusing so quick.

Who can you actaully trust?