PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Judy with the DD boobs... Glorious boobs.

Spe
16-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Recently, I have been reading so many interesting posts from other bros in this forum, from immigration raid to massage without the happy ending... And what the hell... Super mass Orgy with all the bros in this forum on the 15th Nov! It must be a historical date for punting in Sydney.

Well in the real world... I just had a bloody good time with another Korean girl. How good is that?

Today I went to 45 again. So embarrassed to say, I have been punting for the last 3 days. I have been so horny this week, need to release built up energy. Stress at work also helped, cos I make a booking so I can look forward to finishing work and get some TLC from my "girlfriends".

So needless to repeat myself... 45 has nice clean decor and professionally managed, never had problems with bookings. And can you believe it? Warm bath towels and fresh clean bathroom mats to dry your feet!

I made a booking for Judy in advance. I normally book in advance so that I don't have to wait when I arrive. So there is at least a girl waiting for me. If she is still busy with an earlier booking, I will see the line up and choose from any available girl, no dramas. I go with the flow. Anyways, I booked Judy all good, she was waiting for me, but when I arrived, I asked the receptionist to show me a line up as well, just so I can see who I should book next time.

He was puzzled, but he was cooperative and did as I said, soon, Summer came into the waiting room, she really looks like the neighbours daughter kind, I will try her once I have the guts to face "my neighbour". Then Momoko came in... Wow... Another big set of jugs... And quite good looking face too... I must say I was thinking of changing my booking, but when Judy came in, I had to go with Judy, smiling and that hour glass figure... See thru netting dress... Black bra... Nicely dolled up straight long hair. Judy it is!

I walked into the room, took a shower and Judy was waiting for me to undress her, so erotic to see a lady get out of a body hugging netting dress... Rolling the right dress down from her boobs to her knees and ankles... And then off came the black bra... Woooo... It is a sight worth paying for.

After she undressed, she asked me a question in bed, she asked why I asked for a line up eventhough I had already booked her. She looked a little jealous and petty... But I gave her a good answer and she giggled... Hugged me... Pushed me onto my back and acted like she wanted to rape me! Woah... Good acting... I really thought I was going to be raped by her. She has that slutty horny look on her face that really took my answer really seriously and she must have felt in love with me. I am not a sweet talker, but she fell for my sweet nothings. Hahaha... I was wearing my bonds singlet after the shower as you know there is this storm in sydney these couple of days... So it was cold when I got out of the shower, Judy practically ripped the singlet off me. She is genuinely having fun acting like she was going to rape me. I let her. All acting though... :)

After I was naked... She offered me her breasts... Very heavy indeed... And real... So nice to the touch and squeeze. It is quite firm. Not the saggy type. I think they are a good balance, not too firm like fake boobs, but not saggy like old boobs. I gave her a breast massage to start and she become so comfortable. We slowly moved to 69 and catbath. As she capped me and gave me a slow cbj. She is very experienced at what she does. Know how to draw the blood in and make my cock stiff. She did not rush, she just made sure I reached maximum size then she mounted me in reverse cowgirl. After 5 mins, I motioned for her turn around to face me so I can see her bouncing boobs. Woah... What a sight. After watching her dancing boobs... I can't hold it any longer... No chance to stop her, so I gave in... I released all I have to her. I held her in my arms and stared in her eyes... She smiled showing her perfect teeth. Just in time cos the times up... But she did not rush me out of the room. She showered me briefly and I left with a bear hug and a kiss from her.

Judy - 45 George

Looks - 7.5 very Korean pop star look. Well groomed, good hair and nice dress sense. Fair smooth skin.
Figure - 7.5 hourglass figure. So sexy when she walks in high heels. The prominent waste line. Slim legs not a pork chop at all! Body smells sexy.
Boobs - 8.5/10 those boobs need a good bra, man! She has high risk of breaking her back. Should be DD or bigger... Don't know exact size. She buried my face inside. Felt great, but I almost suffocated.
Sex - 7.5/10 I think her killer boobs did it for me. That bouncing is just too erotic. Her pussy is also quite tight... Need to use some lube... Felt every thrust.
GFE - 8.5/10 she was the one who started to rape me... Something that I always play acting only with my girlfriend (real girlfriend).
RTF - I already planned a 1 hr session with her in the next few days.
So bros out there, please don't over lap my booking!

Cheers

Biggerbanana
17-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Bro Spe,
Your AR excellent. After reading yrs, I went to check back mine written some time ago. Yours much better, I must admit. But yr descriptions of Judy almost spot on as mine. I also noted that you replied to my thread yesterday.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?43945-Sexy-busty-Korean-beauty-Judy-unbelievable-reunion-great-sex-and-massage

I also had great time with Judy, but she asked me to buy barbecue duck before I go to see her but I found that no good barbecues shop was on my way and I did not want to buy well in advance (got cold and no good eating). Hence I did not go so as not to upset Judy (as she quite friendly with me, as I saw her many times, in other shops before as well). I will see her again soon for sure but if any bro. who happens to live close by some good barbecue duck shop, buy half a duck for Judy (better warm still by time you arrive for yr booking). I am sure that you would get even better treatment.

Otherwise, Roger should buy this for her on his way to work and tell her who gave him this tips. This little act would be Roger's repayment of my strong support for you and yr two shops. (Some punters thought I just support 1 shop, but you know me too well that one shop does not have the good girls that I want to punt every day and also know my standard for picking girls is always high. Correct?

vanpersi
18-10-2014, 01:10 AM
so she does 69. nice

Spe
18-10-2014, 11:52 AM
so she does 69. nice

I am a gentle person, very light fingers and I have very soft smooth hands( office worker). The girls protect their pussies as that's their livelihood and the most delicate part of the body.

I normally give them a simple 3-5min back or boob massage before I start. This gives them confidence that they can trust their pussy to me when things warm up. 69 is just a position, not all the WL will allow you to lick their pussy, some allow you to kiss their butts cheeks and lightly finger the outside of the pussy. I can't say exactly which WL will allow what service. YMMV.

So you need to prove yourself and slowly maneuver you way around. If you have short time and in a hurry to bonk her... Then you tend to be rough. This is my experience, most of the time, I will get 69 position automatic from WL if I book for 45mins or more. I am relaxed and they trust me to slow down cos there is plenty. I usually only unload once every session. Slow, gentle and tender loving sex for me. :)

womanisa
21-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Judy's boobs are amazing: big, soft and natural. So impressed I tipped her an extra 50 last time I visited. She's a bit shy though, doesn't like to turn on the lights too much. Such a sweet girl. If I had more free time I'd definitely hit 45 more often.

45George
22-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Judy

Busty busty busty!!! :love:

Today @ 45 George

2pm - late

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888..