PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Nadia ... ELEGANCE

Bazzladance69
16-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Wanted to book Diana, for Tuesday 14/10/14 , so texted Wilson Mon. night , Wilson text back in 5min to say Diana fully booked, text back for Nadia, yes ok.

Caught the train to Central so easy, usually a pleasant 7min walk but it started to rain, but there is plenty of shelter for cover, after reading about Nadia on the forum ,thanks to you punter brothers, I was pre-armed with a description & information, today I wanted to have a romantic session, with a beautiful young girl, almost like a 1st date, but already knowing what the outcome is going to be with my cock deep in young pussy , I was excited. arrived 5mins early so paid Wilson $240.00 for an hour session & showed the waiting room, my first time in the waiting room, its comfortable, I like the neon images of girls in the corridor a good touch.

The only thing I could suggest when it is not busy is have the girl come & collect you it breaks the ice & give a good feel when your walking with them to the room, Wilson showed me the room, when I opened the door I had a great vibe, Nadia smile would melt Antartica, such a beautiful elegant looking face, soft features, lovely smooth skin, come & get me eyes, Nadia made me feel @ ease her English is very good, and she held my hand & softly kissed my lips, handed me some mouth wash although I just brushed my teeth I didn't say anything just gargled & rinsed in the basin, Nadia undressed me & led me in the shower where she softly washed my body & cock, it was all so romantic just how I imagined, all I could think of was tasting her pussy, man oh man her pussy is delicious,so fresh , sweet & young tasting I spent 20mins just lapping up her juices her skin around her groin area is so soft & milky, I lost track of time but my cock was fully charged to sample this young tight pussy, on with the dom , I lasted 1min I said to Nadia I don't normally cum so quick she said in a encouraging way we still have plenty of time you can try again. nice girl we talked about drinking cappuccino & Nadia informed me that she done a barista course & was doing other work apart from wl, I asked about her athlectic body & she told me she swims & works out on the treadmill, while where chatting she is rubbing my cock and giving me a body massage, I rolled her over so I could see her lovely curvy bum and she has got an amazing gap between her bum & pussy so I stick my tongue between her bum crack & chew on her pussy mound , I put her on her side dom up so I can enter her in a side doggie fuck its good her soft skin & her tight pussy , I reached around her body & squeezed her soft tits then gave her a good pounding her juices were flowing no lube needed and could feel how tight she was I exploded in the dom, time was coming to a end unfortunately I didn't get a blowjob but that was my mistake I know Nadia would oblige , & there is always next time, I had I hour of total bliss, very satisfied.

Value for money . Definitely yes, looks 8.5/10, service 8/10, pussy 9/10, tits small Bcup, 21-23yrs old, Gfe, LFK, FS, Massage. Golden Class Premium.

insanekicker
16-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Wanted to book Diana, for Tuesday 14/10/14 , so texted Wilson Mon. night , Wilson text back in 5min to say Diana fully booked, text back for Nadia, yes ok.

Caught the train to Central so easy, usually a pleasant 7min walk but it started to rain, but there is plenty of shelter for cover, after reading about Nadia on the forum ,thanks to you punter brothers, I was pre-armed with a description & information, today I wanted to have a romantic session, with a beautiful young girl, almost like a 1st date, but already knowing what the outcome is going to be with my cock deep in young pussy , I was excited. arrived 5mins early so paid Wilson $240.00 for an hour session & showed the waiting room, my first time in the waiting room, its comfortable, I like the neon images of girls in the corridor a good touch.

The only thing I could suggest when it is not busy is have the girl come & collect you it breaks the ice & give a good feel when your walking with them to the room, Wilson showed me the room, when I opened the door I had a great vibe, Nadia smile would melt Antartica, such a beautiful elegant looking face, soft features, lovely smooth skin, come & get me eyes, Nadia made me feel @ ease her English is very good, and she held my hand & softly kissed my lips, handed me some mouth wash although I just brushed my teeth I didn't say anything just gargled & rinsed in the basin, Nadia undressed me & led me in the shower where she softly washed my body & cock, it was all so romantic just how I imagined, all I could think of was tasting her pussy, man oh man her pussy is delicious,so fresh , sweet & young tasting I spent 20mins just lapping up her juices her skin around her groin area is so soft & milky, I lost track of time but my cock was fully charged to sample this young tight pussy, on with the dom , I lasted 1min I said to Nadia I don't normally cum so quick she said in a encouraging way we still have plenty of time you can try again. nice girl we talked about drinking cappuccino & Nadia informed me that she done a barista course & was doing other work apart from wl, I asked about her athlectic body & she told me she swims & works out on the treadmill, while where chatting she is rubbing my cock and giving me a body massage, I rolled her over so I could see her lovely curvy bum and she has got an amazing gap between her bum & pussy so I stick my tongue between her bum crack & chew on her pussy mound , I put her on her side dom up so I can enter her in a side doggie fuck its good her soft skin & her tight pussy , I reached around her body & squeezed her soft tits then gave her a good pounding her juices were flowing no lube needed and could feel how tight she was I exploded in the dom, time was coming to a end unfortunately I didn't get a blowjob but that was my mistake I know Nadia would oblige , & there is always next time, I had I hour of total bliss, very satisfied.

Value for money . Definitely yes, looks 8.5/10, service 8/10, pussy 9/10, tits small Bcup, 21-23yrs old, Gfe, LFK, FS, Massage. Golden Class Premium.

Ok you just sold me

paulgallen
16-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Lasted only 1 minute ??

jpsky415
16-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Lasted only 1 minute ??

Lol at least he's honest

Thanks for the great review

cisco
16-10-2014, 01:47 PM
That 1 minute time , you are tha Man bro , much respect and salute :)

Bazzladance69
16-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Thanks guys, the second time around in side doggie I lasted a whopping 3min man she is such a turn on & tight as.

Bawal
16-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Brother, especially for a new punter like me. I do really like your honest and descriptive AR.
Kudos to the time mentioned. it gives us a kind of benchmark :)