PDA

View Full Version : General talk stunning girl @376 Pitt

xtsy
17-10-2014, 09:24 AM
around 4.30 PM yesterday ,Me and my mate were passing by 376 and we saw one stunning Korean girl tying to call someone and looking at the signboards. I joked to my mate that she is looking for a job at 376 and if she goes inside we should follow. By the time we are at traffic lights we looked back and the girl indeed entered 376. This girl in stunning .

we went to haymarket and came back after around 15 minutes and saw the girl waiting to cross the street.I think she also acknowledged that we were looking at her previously. Then she went to the shop in world square. This girl is stunning .

376 Please confirm she came for intreview and if she is starting the job. you have 2 customer already.

garfield
17-10-2014, 09:28 AM
around 4.30 PM yesterday ,Me and my mate were passing by 376 and we saw one stunning Korean girl tying to call someone and looking at the signboards. I joked to my mate that she is looking for a job at 376 and if she goes inside we should follow. By the time we are at traffic lights we looked back and the girl indeed entered 376. This girl in stunning .

we went to haymarket and came back after around 15 minutes and saw the girl waiting to cross the street.I think she also acknowledged that we were looking at her previously. Then she went to the shop in world square. This girl is stunning .

376 Please confirm she came for intreview and if she is starting the job. you have 2 customer already.
You should have spoken to her mate!

gggb
17-10-2014, 10:32 AM
With a post like that I'd be willing to take a punt too! If there is some kind of confirmation I'd love to know about it

376 please post or PM :cool2:

xtsy
17-10-2014, 12:10 PM
You should have spoken to her mate!

Yeah I know. regretting now for not talking to her.