View Full Version : Other 368 pennant hills road, Pennant Hills

jsnow
17-10-2014, 06:35 PM
ML : Monica
Nationality: Korean
Cup size: b

Price: 65 plus 50 tips

Visited 368 on a Friday hoping to catch Mia which I have read AHLUNGOR comment on before. Have been there once prior on a weekend and thought I would try again on a weekend to see if the experience improved. Definately not.

Access to the shop was good and discreet. Paid the tips upfront.

Monica was ok looks wise, but not my type.

Massage had to be the worst massage u have ever got from a ml. Noting there for pt2 but when you pay for an hr session you do expect a bit more effort. Felt like she was lathering me with oil and getting me ready for a roast or something. Just terrible.

Pt 2. All clothes were off, kissing of the b cups was out of the question unless an extra charge which I was shocked. A few things were extra which I can't remember now. Chose not to pay on principle and they weren't that great to warrant extra cash even in the heat of the moment. The rest was fairly standard, the job got done nothing special.

The first experience with a different ML was not as bad as this, but the other lady was not very good looking. I will not return as there is much better quality of girls in locations near cbd so it's not worth the money to risk another shot there.

garfield
17-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the report. Experience on the suburb side are usually a bit on and off since they don't have much market and competition.

jsnow
17-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Indeed. Have learnt my lesson. CBD is probably the best location given strong competition. However sunny men's Bc is a new little gem at north Sydney I need to put an AR up about too soon

AHLUNGOR
18-10-2014, 12:04 AM
If you were there to see Mia, you should make a booking! She is a totally different cattle of fish !

Hard to say about the other girls though, if I ever made an effort to get there, there will only be one person I want to see........

Cheers

dirtykunt69
18-10-2014, 09:48 AM
This place is terrible. Tried this once.. and never to return (I concur with the OP)
Paying the initial hour, there should be a "reasonable" effort in terms of the massage. With the extra nude, there should be at least minimal contact with the tits!

My biggest concern is the room whereby there's a slight open gap between the walls. You literally can hear the bloke next door whispering YEAH BABY LIKE THAT OHHHH YEAHHH.

AHLUNGOR
18-10-2014, 10:27 AM
This place is terrible. Tried this once.. and never to return (I concur with the OP)
Paying the initial hour, there should be a "reasonable" effort in terms of the massage. With the extra nude, there should be at least minimal contact with the tits!

My biggest concern is the room whereby there's a slight open gap between the walls. You literally can hear the bloke next door whispering YEAH BABY LIKE THAT OHHHH YEAHHH.

Sounds like the guy next door was having a good time though !

jsnow
18-10-2014, 12:44 PM
If you were there to see Mia, you should make a booking! She is a totally different cattle of fish !

Hard to say about the other girls though, if I ever made an effort to get there, there will only be one person I want to see........

Cheers

Good point AHLUNGOR, i guess a last minute decision given i was in the area rather than a planned visit, so probably a better idea to book rather than wing it and hope for the best. A beginner, so am starting to learn slowly! :)

Out of interest do you know what days Mia works, or is it not particularly set days?

jsnow
18-10-2014, 12:49 PM

haha yeh that is a bit of a concern, when you see that. However fortunately when i was there i didn't hear any noise..althought the prior time i did hear a baby cry here and there which was odd.

However once i was at a place inside the building on Katherine St, Chatswood, and the walls did not go up too high so there was a decent gap and there was definitely a bit noisy and distracting mood wise. Live and learn

alancar
19-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Well another place to scratch off the bucket list.

aus36
22-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Is Candy from QVB still running this joint?
I'd only see her if going to this place.

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Is Candy from QVB still running this joint?
I'd only see her if going to this place.

No , Candy is not here any more, new shop owner is Mia !

Candy does go back to QVB and works one day a week only on Tuesday ! Book early next week brother !

Cheers

Mercedes SLR
28-10-2014, 12:16 AM

Candy does go back to QVB and works one day a week only on Tuesday ! Book early next week brother !

Cheers

Dear Ahlungor

I heard you say that Sherry from snow lotus no longer working in the industry, is that true? Miss her so much. Used to visit her regularly, any chance any where can reach her? Many thanks

AHLUNGOR
28-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Dear Ahlungor

I heard you say that Sherry from snow lotus no longer working in the industry, is that true? Miss her so much. Used to visit her regularly, any chance any where can reach her? Many thanks

Sorry brother Merc

Sherry has retired from the industry for good mate. We should all be wishing her a happy and peaceful new life !

Cheers

Mercedes SLR
30-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Sorry brother Merc

Sherry has retired from the industry for good mate. We should all be wishing her a happy and peaceful new life !

Cheers

I see, thx for the reply, wish her all the best

aus36
03-11-2014, 11:30 PM

Cheers

Ah geeezzz I wonder what happened?
I guess it's back to QVB to trial all the talent.

The Fonz
23-10-2016, 03:37 PM
I tried Mia sometime ago, she was okay but.
Been some time since I was there. The one I regret not going back fro a second go was Maggie who worked there Fridays. In her 30's, Chinese MILF she told me she was a degree qualified engineer. - WTF!!
Anyone know if she is still there or where else she works and what day?

Alternatively if you know of other massage girls elsewhere who are degree qualified engineers let me know.