PDA

View Full Version : General talk Looking for girls who provide DFK? Both ML or WL?

Spe
18-10-2014, 11:34 AM
I know this is a very subjective topic... Cos it depends on the customer, the services can vary among WL and MLs. Some may provide DFK to a few customers but not to others. YMMV!

But are there any of these service ladies who will provide DFK as standard or will provide it to majority (>50%) of customers?

Oneonone
18-10-2014, 11:42 AM
All the girls at 533 provide DFK a few once they get to know you but most just include it as part of the service Sara is a good girl to start with also Kiki and Megan.

WHITEDUDE
20-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Spe bro, you have just made me come up with a brainstorm idea for Admin! They should have a search engine for the WL or ML girls that offer DFK, BBBJ etc :cool2:

babelx
21-10-2014, 10:01 AM
All the girls at 533 provide DFK a few once they get to know you but most just include it as part of the service Sara is a good girl to start with also Kiki and Megan.

I agree with this.

Just make sure you brush your teeth half and hour prior and use plenty of mouth wash. One WL told me that she doesn't do DFK if the customer has smelly mouth, which is kind of fair enough.

You can also ask, before you pay, which is also fair enough. Ask the mamasan, if the girl can't speak English.