PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 22yo EMILY : "I'm dead!, I'm dead!" ... "I'm in heaven!"

rooter
18-10-2014, 03:38 PM
After a week of punting that included superb Japanese girls like Anna, Diana, and Bianca I really thought that was it!
Where the fuck can you go from there? You've peaked, just cruise now ... and then along comes little Emily!
OMG! What a cutie, what a sweet heart, what a cheeky tease, what a hottie, what an angel!

LOOKS and BODY
Emily is a young 22yo Japanese girl and a total newbie.
She is very pretty and so fucking cute.
Actually I think she's beautiful - but that's just the pussy juice talking!
I love her short hair style, her classic Japanese yaeba smile, her full lips, her inviting eyes.
This little thing has got a killer body!
She's around 160cm and very slim - maybe a size 5, and she's got a perfect set of C cup tits.
Actually maybe they're only a B cup, but the fact that they sit on such a tiny slim frame makes them look bigger.
Fantastic nipples - pink, succulent and very, very sensitive.
I love Emily's arse too - its small and firm and round and slappable.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
Emily is a total newbie - she is so new that when I asked her her name she gave me her real Japanese name.
She is a fascinating girl. She is very sweet and innocent on some levels, but a really cheeky and flirty girl too.
Totally GFE girl - but a very cheeky and naughty girl friend who likes to flirt and tease.
Her English is so cute!
This is how she asked me if I want a BBBJ ... (pointing to her mouth) "can we tatatatatatatata?"
This is how she asked me if I want to fuck ... (pointing to her pussy) "can we tititititititi?"
The answer both times was YESSSSS!!!!!

DFK and DATY
Emily is a very sensual kisser to start with and once the fucking starts very passionate.
And when we were chilling out afterwards very gentle and sweet.
She is a great girl to DATY and totally gets off on it.
Her pussy is so fucking tight just getting a finger in there is an effort.
I like the way she struggles so hard and tries to push you away when she is so close to coming - Japanese girls' token resistance is so cute!

BBBJ
Emily is no BBBJ technician but she gives a very nice GFE style BBBJ.
She needed a bit of guidance but fuck! this girl is a quick learner and so keen to please!
In the end it ended up being a fucking awesome BBBJ

FUCKING
Emily is another very tight Ginza girl!
I am not particularly big long or thick, but it was a real struggle getting inside her.
But once I was safely tucked inside there was no turning back and little Emily just went and went and went ... and then finally came.
What a hot little fuck she is.
Not much stamina though - after a great fuck she collapsed and just managed to sigh "I am dead, I am dead, so good, so good"
And then almost passed out.

ROUND 2
There was no Round 2!
We just held and touched and kissed and chatted for the last few minutes - it was very special.

LAST WORDS
Emily is so fucking cute!
The word kawaii was created just to describe girls like Emily.
She is so sexy, and cheeky and sweet.

Mr. Who
18-10-2014, 03:48 PM
This is how she asked me if I want a BBBJ ... (pointing to her mouth) "can we tatatatatatatata?"
This is how she asked me if I want to fuck ... (pointing to her pussy) "can we tititititititi?"

Sounds like Kei's style.

pepefirstlove
18-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Damn you rooter beat me to it! Nice review somewhat you haven't put a word wrong describing Emily. Totally spot on. She's look really pretty the kind of girl I would like to date, but in the bed room she love to tease ya to the limit. Love it. Glad met her today too

Hung Lo
18-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Why not do your own review here as well, pepefirstlove?

pepefirstlove
18-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Why not do your own review here as well, pepefirstlove?

Probably will, but need rooter permission hehe ^^

rooter
18-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Go on pepe - give us an AR.
I'm curious to know what you think of her and how your session went

pepefirstlove
20-10-2014, 10:26 PM
So how do I start with Emily....well first off she has a great smile and Japanese looks, she not the best looking Jap @Ginza but she still beautiful in her own cute way. I kinda lost for words when I entered room 6 as she burst out her smile to greet me. I knew right away will have a great session with Emily. I did make sure to ask about her name, she only told me in her broken english-jap accent way and it cute of course.

DFK
She seem to start off slow with just our lip touching and lots of teasing, but during our sensual roaming she produced more tongue action.

DATY/BBBJ
Well as fresh as her coming to work at Ginza for the first day, she has the jap's bush but you can accessible her full vag without too much pubic in the way, funny she asked me if she should trim/shave her pube just before we jump in the shower. She's very sensitive but i did enjoy the taste and plus her BBBJ is pretty great too. Not normally i get asked before getting BBBJ of how I want it. She love to please...i like that

2nd Round
I didn't get 2nd round of fucking but i did get lots of teasing, she get very ticklish and because my hand always roaming all over her she's giggle and come up with a plan to tie both my hands with the towel and start giving me BBBJ again and cat-bath me all over. Fuck yeah feel awesome....she was close to sit on my face too instead she use her C-cup to suffocate my face instead, sure she's new to Ginza but she definitely know what she doing lol and I'm not complaining one bit.

PS
I actually booked T Annie straight after, it was a backup plan if Emily didn't fulfil my need, boy was i wrong! that will be another AR.