PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you need an expensive car to pick up chicks?

doctorspock
19-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Just wonder whether a nice car will increase your chances. Any thoughts.

Atomique
19-10-2014, 12:13 AM
can't hurt bro, but not essential. depends on the girl, depends on the context

max_power
19-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Surely it helps but not necessary

doctorspock
19-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Save on hotel room as well!

mak695
19-10-2014, 01:42 AM
It increases your chances a bit.

Look at this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

Spe
19-10-2014, 02:56 AM
I can confirm it helps. I had an Audi TT Quattro almost brand new... Made me look like a raging bachelor. Was the greatest 3 years of my life until I sold it. Swapped it for a Merc ML300 and now I look like a grandpa. Hahaha...

Prometheus_haha
19-10-2014, 06:43 AM
It increases your chances for sure. But only if it's something flash. The good news is that low end sports cars lose their value in a big hurry, and they're such a poor investment that nobody wants to buy one second hand since the cost of maintaining them outside of the warranty period is $$$$$$$. You can get high $ ($150k) mercs, bmws, audis etc for under $20k, even under $15k. A car like that makes a big impression on shallow gold digger chicks who can be pretty hot. If you add up your whole punting budget for a year and spent it on a car like that you might find you didn't need to pay for punting.

I agree with your point that some cars depreciate rather rapidly, but $150k to $20k? Can you post a carsales.com.au ad to prove it? Or are you talking about a car you have to wait 20 years for?

goulash
19-10-2014, 07:49 AM
The best car for you I think is an automatic Starlet with Hello Kitty head rest covers. Should work wonders.

Spe
19-10-2014, 08:39 AM
I think hello kitty is a sure win! or maybe a cute Volkswagen beetle or Mini!

Oneonone
19-10-2014, 09:56 AM
I don't think it make any difference particularly in a brothel.

jsnow
19-10-2014, 10:08 AM
I think it depends on the type of girl your trying to pickup. The one night stander kind of girl or money hungry, maybe..but a normal girl, prob not too much of a difference as long as it's not something that is that terrible that would make them uncomfortable or feel unsafe to be in.

jpsky415
19-10-2014, 10:12 AM

Of course car makes a difference, especially if you're meeting a girl 25+. If younger maybe not so much.
But then again, you shouldn't be meeting girls who only looks at your possessions

wilisno
19-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Yep ! We live in a material world !

Years ago in Asia, especially in HongKong, people will judge your wealth by what you carry, what you use, as to decide if they want to do business with you !

They will look if you're wearing a Rolex, with gold plated Mont Blanc in the shirt pocket. And if you strike a DuPont cigarette lighter in a restaurant, the unique sound it makes will turn heads, a symbol of wealth ! ;) ;) ;)

Christmas
19-10-2014, 02:02 PM

For 'pick up' maybe yes?? Nice impression. If someone says hi how are you? In a nice super car, i would answer i am good thanks, nice car by the way! Then you can start conversation easily.. I guess.
For me this topic is always interesting. Different obsession between male and female. For girl its like boobs size.. Question is like 'do you need a big boobs to get attection in club?" Deeheheehe

WHITEDUDE
19-10-2014, 05:25 PM
I drive a beaten up 2nd hand ford falcon. Im sure birds would prefer some dude driving a merc or bmw :grimace:

19-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Pussy gravitates towards money.

There may be exceptions but that's just how simple it is.

And that, my friends is how the cookie crumbles

Midnight_Prowl
19-10-2014, 10:33 PM
I need a nice car.... + plus load of cash..... Oh well I will pick up hottie in my next life :sweat:

goulash
19-10-2014, 10:41 PM
You'd be surprised how cheap an Audi TT Mark 1 can be, esp the non Quattro manual ones, and provided they have been left stock with no accidents or tracking, they will take the breath away of most girls impressed by such things. Also, an original Boxster (a Porsche is a Porsche is a Porsche) can be had for around $20k. Just keep it clean, keep it serviced and don't dive like you've got something to prove and she'll be impressed. Anything that's not an old man's car with Audi, Alfa or BMW badges will impress provided it's not older than the previous model (e.g. a BMW E30 ain't going to cut it). A Merc or Lexus has to be the current model and not grey or black. A Porsche has to be clean, stock, white or silver. If you can drive a Lambo or Ferrari that's not a rental then you're home and hosed. Always use valet parking when taking a girl on a date. Something weird and cheap about putting coins in a parking meter or using a ticket machine at Secure Parking.

CunningLinguist
19-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Pussy gravitates towards money.

There may be exceptions but that's just how simple it is.

And that, my friends is how the cookie crumbles

Nice one!!!

dohdoe
20-10-2014, 12:42 AM
You don't need an expensive car but its got to be decent.

Just as chicks dress up for guys, they expect us to have standards and not be trashy mofos.

asiafever
20-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Used to have a well maintained but dull white falcodore type car. Boring but not crap. Wasn't a massive hit. Within a month of buying a red jap import had hooked up with a stripper, a hot japanese milf and a single hot korean girl. Nothing else changed about me but the car seemed to project an image.

stevegao888
20-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Used to have a well maintained but dull white falcodore type car. Boring but not crap. Wasn't a massive hit. Within a month of buying a red jap import had hooked up with a stripper, a hot japanese milf and a single hot korean girl. Nothing else changed about me but the car seemed to project an image.

May be because you feel more confident.......... and it shows, I do agree car for man, bags and make up for woman.......... it does make a different

the_boss_king
20-10-2014, 11:59 AM
you don't need an expensive car to pick up chicks.

i guess it just depends on what kinda chicks your trying to pick up?

if you pick em up through that way, it will only attract the material ones.

thats fine, if you just wanna sleep with them. but not recommended for long relationships

DarkZero01
20-10-2014, 04:06 PM
What about a fully sick car with body kits and fully sick sub wooofer and speakers? LoL

asiafever
20-10-2014, 04:54 PM
I wouldn't have thought so, I was already an extremely outgoing character, but suddenly I turned up in the little red sex bomb as my girlfriend called it and it was a new ballgame. The car doesn't need to be expensive but certainly well maintained and yes it helps if it's not portraying an image of being boring. Humans are by nature superficial let's be honest. Now It's true not all girls are attracted by money or cars the same as not all men are attracted to f cup boobs or blonde hair. It's just a factor that can help.

dohdoe
20-10-2014, 06:24 PM
What about a fully sick car with body kits and fully sick sub wooofer and speakers? LoL
that should work. Its not like they can tell the difference.

WHITEDUDE
20-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Bros Im just watching top gear, Clarkson is burning a 458 ferrari on the track, that is 20000% better picking up chicks instead of my old ford falcon :burn:

harmony
20-10-2014, 10:11 PM
"you don't need an expensive car to pick up chicks."

Agreed
And the way a lady responds to the car you have, is often a reflection of how superficial THEY are
No doubt that a nice car will impress, and is the ideal

But if a lady is sincere, she will overlook the specific model of car you have, if it is very presentable, clean, well polished, and you treat her well

A quality lady will notice more if you open the car door for her, rather than the emblem on the car bonnet

Peace

GoldfishMan
21-10-2014, 01:38 AM
You post here, surely you must be after HOTTIES, not girls with "inner" beauty. And I reckon, yeah a slick car will surely help you get what you want. The big problem is not about getting the car, though, but how do you use it in the process of picking up?
Picture this; you're in a nightclub and hit on a hottie. Do you whip out your car keys mid-conversation and slap it on the bar? What if the chick doesn't know it's a lambo car key? Most likely she'll think you're a weirdo and lose interest.
Or say you're cruising along and spot a hottie walking. Do you honk for horn in the middle of a packed street looking like an idiot? Epic failure awaits, bro.
Moral of the story: the car is like an amplifier of your pick up skill. If you've got zero pick up skill, there will be zero benefit. If you are OK at it, the car will make you good. If you're good at picking up in the first place, be prepared for greatness!!

the_boss_king
21-10-2014, 02:43 PM
or you can have a really really expensive watch, that works too.

just be like look at the sparkle lol

DarkZero01
21-10-2014, 07:18 PM
or you can have a really really expensive watch, that works too.

just be like look at the sparkle lol

or you can dress like one of those hardcore rappers, with golden bling bling chain, and a gold tooth. I am sure that will work to attract some chicks.
The reference comes from tv. hahaha

Surely it must of worked.