PDA

View Full Version : Why shops make you scroll to see the latest roster?

Bawal
19-10-2014, 09:24 PM
I don't understand why a lot of shops includes their old posts in the shop rosters? This is just inefficient and make me have to scroll 20 meters down the screen (when you have lots of pics) and some with 10+pages in the same thread!
That's ridiculous and not professional!

They should post roster that is still relevant e.g. today, this week, etc. (and delete yesterday or last week)

light016
19-10-2014, 09:38 PM
This. Imagine trying through scroll through lots of pages on your mobile. Sometimes it affects my decision on which shop to go because its too hard to scroll through pages just to read the latest roster.
Although I did just find out a week ago that I could jump to the first unread post in the mobile site if I click on the arrow.

Bawal
19-10-2014, 10:52 PM
This. Imagine trying through scroll through lots of pages on your mobile. Sometimes it affects my decision on which shop to go because its too hard to scroll through pages just to read the latest roster.
Although I did just find out a week ago that I could jump to the first unread post in the mobile site if I click on the arrow.

Thanks light, I will try the arrow on my mobile next time.

Another thing I hate, shops create multiple threads that are referring to the same sh&*

This is very confusing especially when you want to research quickly on the important information.

pepefirstlove
19-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Thanks light, I will try the arrow on my mobile next time.

Another thing I hate, shops create multiple threads that are referring to the same sh&*

This is very confusing especially when you want to research quickly on the important information.

Have you heard of forum runner app? Much easier to navigate on the go.

AHLUNGOR
19-10-2014, 11:26 PM
All you need to do is to set up your own profile to view the latest post first !

That's the latest post within the thread !

wilisno
20-10-2014, 12:13 AM
All you need to do is to set up your own profile to view the latest post first !

That's the latest post within the thread !
He's talking about the long posts on the Roster thread of a shop !

Some shops do make advertising and roster information into one single post, it takes ages to read to the roster part of the post, if there's a roster part at all !

Bawal
20-10-2014, 01:11 PM
He's talking about the long posts on the Roster thread of a shop !

Some shops do make advertising and roster information into one single post, it takes ages to read to the roster part of the post, if there's a roster part at all !

You got me right bro Wil. And some shops keep updating their roster thread with street address. It's just a poor management.