PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I’m Sophia, new to Sydney. Please call me or SMS to 0435 948 278.

Sophia6
20-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Hello, I’m Sophia, new to Sydney. I’m a young and pretty looking girl with C plus cup breast. I have soft white skin and beautiful smooth long straight black hair, will give you the best treat with my attractive body and wonderful skills. I can be an naughty cute student, an sexy lady or the girl-next-door to bring you fresh and different sex experience every time. I love to please you, my King. Come to try me and spoil yourself inside my warm and juicy place.
Please call me or SMS to 0435 948 278.

I’m new to Sydney, not sure market price here. These are temporary price, any question, just feel free to call or SMS to me.

Full Service
$120.00/30mins
$220.00/60mins
Out Call
$280.00/60mims

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99303999_20141019195301_photo1_2.jpg

Sextus
20-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Wow! You look lovely sophia! :surprise:

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Wow! You look lovely sophia! :surprise:

Sorry , I have a feeling I have seen this photo before! Ask brother Wil !

Cheers

garfield
20-10-2014, 06:37 PM

Cheers

Wil, what's the deal here? Thanks.

Sextus
20-10-2014, 06:56 PM
I didn't give the photo the tin eye treatment.
I'm like Muldar - I want to believe :question:

WHITEDUDE
20-10-2014, 07:56 PM
AHL bro you mean like a fake photo bro?

Sophie since you don't know the market price you better drop it to $150 ph :cool2: all us bros will come like a wolfpack

garfield
20-10-2014, 08:25 PM
check out her website, I think she's korean.

http://sophia6.com/

Sophia6
20-10-2014, 08:59 PM

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor? where have you seen my photos? in my phone?:grimace:

Sextus
20-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Ok, I'm back to where I began - you look lovely Sophia! :love:

Sophia6
21-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Thanks : ) I have other sexy series photos in my website and more photos will be uploaded shortly.
Dear Ahlungor, I don't want to make you unhappy but to be honest that's defneitly my real photo.
Good night.:prettiness:

garfield
21-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Someone should give her a try and report back.

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks : ) I have other sexy series photos in my website and more photos will be uploaded shortly.
Dear Ahlungor, I don't want to make you unhappy but to be honest that's defneitly my real photo.
Good night.:prettiness:

Hi Sophia,

My apology ! I do think those are your photos and they look great !

Sorry, at first glance, your photo below did look familiar but after I take a look at the link to your webpage and saw the other sets taken at the same place and I am convinced.

Hope you will do very well in your new venture, you should get a lot of interest from this forum, good luck.

all the best

Cheers

:smile:

PURE !!

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo1-1.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo1-2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo1-3.jpg

SEXY !!

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo3-2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo2-11.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo3-31.jpg

Fisher
21-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Hi Sophia,

My apology ! I do think those are your photos and they look great !

Sorry, at first glance, your photo below did look familiar but after I take a look at the link to your webpage and saw the other sets taken at the same place and I am convinced.

Hope you will do very well in your new venture, you should get a lot of interest from this forum, good luck.

all the best

Cheers

:smile:

PURE !!

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo1-1.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo1-2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo1-3.jpg

SEXY !!

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo3-2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo3-31.jpg
Did you ask sophia for permission to post these photos of her ahlungor?
If not it is poor form as any photos posted on here of sophia should be posted by her and her alone.
Very interested in a booking sophia are you located in the cbd?
And what days/times are you available?

birch
21-10-2014, 05:52 PM
The photos were already posted on her own website. It's safe bet she wants them to be seen bro Fisher. In fact by reposting the pictures you've committed the same "poor form" that you accused bro ahlungor of.

Sextus
21-10-2014, 05:58 PM

Sophia, you have a gorgeous figure! :surprise:

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Sophia, you have a gorgeous figure! :surprise:

Yeah, that one was my favourite out of Sophia's photos , it just show you enough of her seriously fuckable C Cups !!

And I think @$120/30 min, she is right up my alley ........haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2014, 06:37 PM
The photos were already posted on her own website. It's safe bet she wants them to be seen bro Fisher. In fact by reposting the pictures you've committed the same "poor form" that you accused bro ahlungor of.

Thanks for your support brother Birch !

birch
21-10-2014, 06:40 PM
No problem! Now, back to those wonderful tits.
I've made my booking and shall report back tomorrow afternoon!

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2014, 06:46 PM
No problem! Now, back to those wonderful tits.
I've made my booking and shall report back tomorrow afternoon!

And you will be gentle to them won't you brother ?

Please don't break anything until I have a taste .......... Haha

Cheers

birch
21-10-2014, 07:00 PM
have no fear! I'm more of a whole package man myself and with a body like hers I won't have time to focus too much on your precious territory...

babelx
21-10-2014, 10:02 PM
LOL, let us know whether you provide DFK, DATY, CIM, COF etc. Welcome to forum Sophia.

simonsays
22-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Saw this lady today. It's definitely her in the photos. She's Korean, recently arrived, medium English, think she only understood half of everything I said haha

She wore the white dress from the photos, hot. Looked tall and glam when I walked in. Tits are waaay bigger than C, id say DD....they look and feel natural but as we were banging I could feel something behind them that felt like an internal implant that keeps the outer shape and softness. I recall another bro here saying something similar recently. If true I think we are entering a brave new world of realistic Korean boob implants that I haven't encountered before. Bless those K plastic surgeons and their quest to fool the common man, long may it continue. Big tits, skinny body, nice combo. The photos don't do the tits justice.

Lady has a pretty face and looks mid twenties but I think she's closer to early thirties by a few tell tale signs. No complaints though, she's in great shape.

She started with BBBJ, proceeded to squatting riding on me, switched to mish and finished with me in doggie style. Pretty good session all in all.

One thing I found freaky, apartment has no furniture apart from a bed and one of those golden plastic waving cats they have in Chinese restaurants. Whole time the cat is rocking back and forth waving at me. I fkn hate cats.

I like private Korean WLs though.
30m for $120
Would I return: Yes

wilisno
22-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Saw this lady today. It's definitely her in the photos. She's Korean, recently arrived, medium English, think she only understood half of everything I said haha

She wore the white dress from the photos, hot. Looked tall and glam when I walked in. Tits are waaay bigger than C, id say DD....they look and feel natural but as we were banging I could feel something behind them that felt like an internal implant that keeps the outer shape and softness. I recall another bro here saying something similar recently. If true I think we are entering a brave new world of realistic Korean boob implants that I haven't encountered before. Bless those K plastic surgeons and their quest to fool the common man, long may it continue. Big tits, skinny body, nice combo. The photos don't do the tits justice.

Lady has a pretty face and looks mid twenties but I think she's closer to early thirties by a few tell tale signs. No complaints though, she's in great shape.

She started with BBBJ, proceeded to squatting riding on me, switched to mish and finished with me in doggie style. Pretty good session all in all.

One thing I found freaky, apartment has no furniture apart from a bed and one of those golden plastic waving cats they have in Chinese restaurants. Whole time the cat is rocking back and forth waving at me. I fkn hate cats.

30m for $120

Haha ! That's a Fortune Cat, a symbol of earning lots of money ! :miao:

babelx
22-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Haha ! That's a Fortune Cat, a symbol of earning lots of money ! :miao:

Hotdamn! I have seen this in many private WL apartments!!!!! [ Even one in Brisbane and Canberra ] Didn't realise what it meant.

Simonsays, any news on DATY, DFK etc? Thanks for your review though.

garfield
22-10-2014, 07:11 PM

30m for $120

Great report, thanks.

simonsays
22-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Hotdamn! I have seen this in many private WL apartments!!!!! [ Even one in Brisbane and Canberra ] Didn't realise what it meant.

Simonsays, any news on DATY, DFK etc? Thanks for your review though.

Babelx

I tend not to go for DATY with WLs, not my cup of tea, so not sure if she offers

DFK sometimes but this lady had a bit of smokers breath that put me off.....thought it might be available though

Sextus
22-10-2014, 09:25 PM
apartment has no furniture apart from a bed and one of those golden plastic waving cats they have in Chinese restaurants. Whole time the cat is rocking back and forth waving at me.

Sophia did say she is new to Sydney so she hasn't had time to buy a few small domestic things for the apartment, I'm sure she would like it to be less bare and more of a comfort for herself.

goulash
22-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Great body. Shame about the fakies.

simonsays
22-10-2014, 10:22 PM

Well thats the funny thing....they are such good fakes I thought they were real...! Look real, feel real...95% feel anyway. In fact they might be real...none of the hardness or stretching you get with fakes! Is there some new fake boob technology where it sits deeper inside and below a layer of the ladies real tissue?

In hindsight Im wondering if they were real and I have mistaken them for fake hahaha

Other bros who saw her?

22-10-2014, 10:27 PM

i prefer all natural over fakies any day

birch
23-10-2014, 12:10 PM
No time for a full review. But I did spend an hour with Sophia yesterday and concur with most of the observations made by bro simonsays.

I have no reason to believe there's anything fake about her tits. Tell tale signs like (very minor) stretch marks would probably have been sorted by the surgeon- wouldn't they??

Anyway I had a great session. It included an extended DATY session, which she responded to eagerly. I also found her English Ok. Not perfect but good enough to have a few laughs and share a few stories.

I had a good time - about equal value to my worst session at Ginza ( which was still damm good!) but given Sophia's closeness to town hall. I may well see her again soon.

The biggest downside I have is the slight smokers breath and teeth. Shame really.

garfield
23-10-2014, 02:20 PM
No time for a full review. But I did spend an hour with Sophia yesterday and concur with most of the observations made by bro simonsays.

I have no reason to believe there's anything fake about her tits. Tell tale signs like (very minor) stretch marks would probably have been sorted by the surgeon- wouldn't they??

Anyway I had a great session. It included an extended DATY session, which she responded to eagerly. I also found her English Ok. Not perfect but good enough to have a few laughs and share a few stories.

I had a good time - about equal value to my worst session at Ginza ( which was still damm good!) but given Sophia's closeness to town hall. I may well see her again soon.

The biggest downside I have is the slight smokers breath and teeth. Shame really.
If it's only equal value to ginza worst punt I would just go to ginza.

Lancelot
23-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Im always on the look out for a good private. Rates are reasonable for a cbd chick, especially if BBbj on offer and she's under 35. Hi Sophia, hope to see u soon. U look gorgeous in your pics.

Sophia6
25-10-2014, 11:49 PM
My breasts are real, the minor stretch marks was by little surgeon but not breast implant.

ouch
26-10-2014, 09:13 AM
I keen to say hello :)

blitz
26-10-2014, 10:56 AM
you look gorgeous Sophia.
hopefully i can make time to see you next week

ouch
26-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Glad I saw her now she going to be busy. All above true except greeted me in teal bikini tall long legs D cup boobs bum could do to be a bit bigger. But that's being a little too picky. Nice smile bald pussy. Great start for me. And yup place pretty Spartan but not there to comment on decor :p a little shower while I shower she mouth washed in room quick chat and nice soft cat bath ball lick. And main event into mouth. Nothing like having your cock disappear into pretty girls mouth as she looks up at you. She generously let me guide her head to impaled as much of my cock as possible. I got a little to enthusiastic a couple times and cause her to gag. Was very nice bj .could definitely see a finish in mouth on cards if she kept it up.I opted to dine at the Y after a circuitous route starting at ears neck boobs inside hips back to boobs then back to the Y it was neat clean but due to smoking once got a little excited could taste smoke. Faintly but as avid non smoker wasn't the best . I did soon get over it as her gutteral groans of pleasure more than compensated and distracted me . Not a cute sweet Japanese groan but deep within chest left me in no uncertain terms I was doing something right . She also let me have cock slide outside only please. On with Dom and holy crap she is tight. In mish she rubbed herself and all of a sudden smooth sailing. She said fuck me hard a couple of pounds later was amended to slowly pls hehe. Plenty of lfk was planning on multiple positions and going for money shot on the tongue but all to no avail the snug pussy after the long wet bbbj had my will power to hold out beaten away to nothing. Just like being 17 again. So finished as is . Chat clean up play a little. She did offer to go again but cum I had was pretty intense so need at least half hour to recover. A little more light snack at Y finish up shower and gargle .Will see again OMFG YUP. Lives 5 min walk from my place . Realised went over hour by 10-15 minutes as I walked out. So not a clock watcher. And my favourite part tip me 2$ for services rendered:p know if I could work 150+ hrs a day a career change be in the offing hehe. She reminds me of Tokyo cats or cbd doubles in styple of service nice nice girl. I imagine not be so easy to book next time . HaD been long time between full service punt. Won't be so long for next one hehe.

ouch
26-10-2014, 12:40 PM
and boys fyi she isn't au fait with our abbreviations as i ask her about bbbj via sms and she ask me what that mean as she was just starting to deliver one hehe

Sophia6
27-10-2014, 05:21 PM
More photos has been uploaded today
www.sophia6.com
Thanks for coming

blitz
27-10-2014, 09:23 PM
you mean this pic? there certainly is some similiarities

Cheers

zhangy
27-10-2014, 11:50 PM
What??? You can easily tell its a different sofa...

pepefirstlove
28-10-2014, 12:46 AM
Thanks to bro ouch and others for the ARs, much appreciated... I was nearby town hall today so did smsed her and quickly she responded. Actually this is my first attempt fs for WL in their apartment. So were nervous at initial thought... But the longer I think it just doesn't help me... So I booked her quickly enough ;)

All I can say is she's great! Her apartment is very clean and tidy, not messy. Clean towel and comfy bed. Nice clean bathroom...

I was greeted with her white rope and pink bikini cover her. I could tell it's her figure in those photos... But she does look much thinner in real life. Boobs are D I guess,, bro Ahlungor Territory lol.

Overall I'm satisfy, had good conversation too. I feel she's korean Chinese. Need to confirm that though

AHLUNGOR
28-10-2014, 10:54 AM
More photos has been uploaded today
www.sophia6.com
Thanks for coming

Very nice,

Thanks for the new photos !

Any chance of a bikini photo ?? :slobber:

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2584.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2580.jpg

birch
28-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Ahlungor mate, why don't just book yourself an hour with the young lady and take your own photos!

Though I'm quite certain you'll be distracted by her rather substantial assets.

SpankyTheMonkey
28-10-2014, 04:40 PM

Damn. That smell always makes me gag. Such a turn off.

Dear Sophia, if you're reading this, please try to quit smoking, or find a good way of eliminating the smell (which will be hard). It's good for your health and good for business! :)

birch
28-10-2014, 05:07 PM
While your advise is spot on, don't let my comments prevent you from see what else Sophia has to offer.

I've never smoked and am very sensitive to the smell and I still only found it a very minor concern.

We both used mouthwash before (and after) the session and this, I'm sure is all that you would reasonably expect to hide the taste of old smoke.

Sextus
28-10-2014, 05:30 PM
then back to the Y it was neat clean but due to smoking once got a little excited could taste smoke. Faintly but as avid non smoker wasn't the best .

Ouch said he could taste it in Sophia's pussy juices.

Sophia, try taking up those nicotine inhalers. You get all the nicotine you want and so don't have any "quit smoking" cravings. It's like a miracle.

garfield
28-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Had a few misses and couldn't get to Sophia in the right time. I was excited to see her but the review on cigarette smell and her old voice is a put off though?

Based on the good reviews I think I will still see her.

Sophia6
28-10-2014, 08:01 PM
I am trying to quit and reduced since some clients mentioned and gargle before having sex, thanks for help:smile:

RoyalFlush
28-10-2014, 08:06 PM
I am trying to quit and reduced since some clients mentioned and gargle before having sex, thanks for help:smile:

Sophia,

thumbs up for you !

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Very nice,

Thanks for the new photos !

Any chance of a bikini photo ?? :slobber:

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2584.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2580.jpg

This busty temptation is really getting to me !!

pepefirstlove
29-10-2014, 05:02 PM
This busty temptation is really getting to me !!

Those are great set mind you, I remembered she get it to use without I even open my mouth... Haha

Oneonone
29-10-2014, 05:28 PM
You sure look hot I hope your service matches I might have to come and find out!

Sophia6
30-10-2014, 02:36 PM
You sure look hot I hope your service matches I might have to come and find out!

Thanks darling, please call me or SMS to 0435 948 278 before come, you won't be disappointed.

4some
01-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Hi Sophia

Do you do DFK (tongue kissing)?

Also, can you be contacted by viber?

Thanks

Sophia6
02-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Sorry I don't have viber, you can call me on 0435 948 278, thanks

AHLUNGOR
03-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Hi Sophia,

Can you ask your friend to help you put a big mirror inside your bedroom please !!

Sophia6
04-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Yes I will buy one but later, thank you AHLUNGOR:smile:

Sophia6
15-11-2014, 12:16 PM
New photos uploaded www.sophia6.com

ouch
15-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Well after much ado. I finally got back for round 2 and it was even better than first time . She recognized me from first time and greeted me with big smile hug and kiss wearing a black see through dress that accented her sl waste big tits and long long legs. Took care of financials. Still can't believe the price per hour for looks and quality of service is so low. But no complaints from me. As I showered she gargled .I think she had cigarette not too long before I arrived but gargle worked perfectly. On to bed got cat bath then she knelt on floor between my legs . Hand me pillow so I can watch her tender oral ministrations. Licked sucked cock and balls spending a lot of time looking up at me..was heaven. Then even more pleasing was letting me pull he head deeper and deeper into my cock . She is a real trooper. I summoned will to say stop your turn. Forgot she still had dress on she fold down her dress to allow access to the big guns and gold up dress to allow access to bald pussy . This time blobs were very sensitive and welcoming to my tongue. Appreciative moans got me down to kissy to really get her going. So fresh and smooth with hint of raspberry not even a hint of smoke. Couldn't get enough. WEll until she cum and nearly twisted my head off. After a lips wipe with wet ones she graciously allowed me an amazing cock slide .my will weakening by second she said lie down I fuck you. Not one to argue . A quick suck on with Dom another quick suck small smear of gel and on top she climbed. So so tight I said slowly slowly or I cum but by time she was kissing me again I was holding her ass and slamming into her hard and deep. Heaven and her tight pussy just got wetter . She lay down on back got her head bumped into the wall from pounding I apologise she wasn't listening head back eyes closed loving it. What a girl. A little side saddle after legs over shoulders . She ask do I like doggie. Big yup from me long legged girl with legs spread wide and bald kissy taking it from behind as I grasped her small ass. I am sweating bullets and ask finish off with bj off with dom quick wipe big smile fast bobbing head eyes looking up at me .then hand and mouth then hj with mouth open and tongue out at cock. Doesn't get better than this. Was hoping to shoot bolts into her mouth with tongue poised just under cock. Build up was so good and I couldn't hold out. And looked down in disbelief as instead of popping on to her tongue bolts shot over my upper stomach and belly button. She laughed squeezing last drops out and mopped me up. That was soo gooood.

wilisno
15-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Well after much ado. I finally got back for round 2 and it was even better than first time . She recognized me from first time and greeted me with big smile hug and kiss wearing a black see through dress that accented her sl waste big tits and long long legs. Took care of financials. Still can't believe the price per hour for looks and quality of service is so low. But no complaints from me. As I showered she gargled .I think she had cigarette not too long before I arrived but gargle worked perfectly. On to bed got cat bath then she knelt on floor between my legs . Hand me pillow so I can watch her tender oral ministrations. Licked sucked cock and balls spending a lot of time looking up at me..was heaven. Then even more pleasing was letting me pull he head deeper and deeper into my cock . She is a real trooper. I summoned will to say stop your turn. Forgot she still had dress on she fold down her dress to allow access to the big guns and gold up dress to allow access to bald pussy . This time blobs were very sensitive and welcoming to my tongue. Appreciative moans got me down to kissy to really get her going. So fresh and smooth with hint of raspberry not even a hint of smoke. Couldn't get enough. WEll until she cum and nearly twisted my head off. After a lips wipe with wet ones she graciously allowed me an amazing cock slide .my will weakening by second she said lie down I fuck you. Not one to argue . A quick suck on with Dom another quick suck small smear of gel and on top she climbed. So so tight I said slowly slowly or I cum but by time she was kissing me again I was holding her ass and slamming into her hard and deep. Heaven and her tight pussy just got wetter . She lay down on back got her head bumped into the wall from pounding I apologise she wasn't listening head back eyes closed loving it. What a girl. A little side saddle after legs over shoulders . She ask do I like doggie. Big yup from me long legged girl with legs spread wide and bald kissy taking it from behind as I grasped her small ass. I am sweating bullets and ask finish off with bj off with dom quick wipe big smile fast bobbing head eyes looking up at me .then hand and mouth then hj with mouth open and tongue out at cock. Doesn't get better than this. Was hoping to shoot bolts into her mouth with tongue poised just under cock. Build up was so good and I couldn't hold out. And looked down in disbelief as instead of popping on to her tongue bolts shot over my upper stomach and belly button. She laughed squeezing last drops out and mopped me up. That was soo gooood.
Terrific report bro ! ;) ;) ;)

BTW, you should start a new thread in the After Report section !

ouch
15-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Reposted Wilisno bro :D

Sophia6
26-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Thanks all :love:

brash
26-11-2014, 06:44 PM
These reports get better and better.

I certainly think that the pictures help bros decide to visit Sophia. If only more WL & ML did the same it would make things much more easy and fun.

Well done Sophia.

Sophia6
28-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Thanks darling

John4
28-11-2014, 11:15 PM
I don't normally write but here's some brief. 1 hour nonstop awesome time. :)
First sight getting hard already. Cum 3 times full. All full enjoyable. Actually 3.5 cum I should say. If there's more time the half can go on. Thank you Sophia :D

Gundam
29-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Where is in call?

allenby
29-11-2014, 06:09 AM
Does Sophia do cim?

pantydroppa
29-11-2014, 08:24 AM
I've sent a private message to Sophia - no reply.
I called Sophia - no answer.
I text Sophia - no reply.

Thanks but no thanks.

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Where is in call?

A cosy private apartment along Sussex st near Townhall !

pepefirstlove
29-11-2014, 04:18 PM
I've sent a private message to Sophia - no reply.
I called Sophia - no answer.
I text Sophia - no reply.

Thanks but no thanks.

Your loss mate. Be patient. She normally don't answer her phone while she with her client.

Sophia6
04-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Sorry for the miss calls, sometimes can not pick up phone...

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Sorry for the miss calls, sometimes can not pick up phone...

more like can't talk with a mouth full ..........................haha

:cool2:

ouch
07-12-2014, 06:33 PM
well i try saturday night i call when i have time she busy. she call back when she have time im busy.so no go. called this morning she waiting for customer i said i call back spent heap of time looking at cracker and backpage trying to find a single genuine pic. i think i found maybe one no face but 450 per hour no thanks. so i call back after hour and quarter she was going home to see friend but put on hold so could see me which was very nice of her. was waiting in school girl uniform. airconditioning was on ,last time couldnt get it to work til just about out door sweated my ass off. new addition mirror YAY .had shower . got standing bj as she sat on bed so watch direct and via mirror. sat on bed she knelt between legs i propped head up on pillows watched and enjoyed her oral ministrations IMMENSELY then a smorgasbord of daty .she held old fella gave generous cock slide . she held on so no "accidents" on with dom she say i fuck you... never one to argue she climbed on was sensational. kiss her. her neck and her big melons as she ride me.. such a tight girl fucking awesome. she took pounding in doggie offered more bj so off with dom cock in mouth she then declined my generous offer to whiten her teeth and tongue.. so back on new dom her on top heaving doggie whipped it out on gravy stroke sprayed streams over her lower back watched them roll back down her ass crack. was impressed at her speed to hand me tissue to mop up my mess. had shower and cuddle on bed. very easy to spend time in her company. even better she has small gift bags as christmas gifts for her customers 2 ferrero rocher chocolate in each small bag . ah what a great sunday :)

Sextus
07-12-2014, 08:51 PM
even better she has small gift bags as christmas gifts for her customers 2 ferrero rocher chocolate in each small bag :)

What a sweet and thoughtful gesture from Sophia.

Sophia, keep them in your bar fridge if you have one there, the chocolate is nice and crunchy that way! :D

pepefirstlove
08-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Guess it time to pay her a visit again. Soon!

Sophia6
11-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks you all, Merry xmas...

pantydroppa
11-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Check your inbox
reply mobile sms
answer your phone

John4
12-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Missing you Sophia! Too bad don't have time going to the city these day ...

John4
16-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Thanks you all, Merry xmas...

Merry Christmas to you too! Want to see you again soon :cry:

Sophia6
05-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Check your inbox
reply mobile sms
answer your phone

Thanks for your advise

abcdefg7
05-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi Sophia,

Please respond to your SMS as well.

I did sms you a few days ago and didnt get a response.

Would appreciate if you could respond in the future.

Thanks.

Sophia6
09-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Hi Sophia,

Please respond to your SMS as well.

I did sms you a few days ago and didnt get a response.

Would appreciate if you could respond in the future.

Thanks.

Sorry for that, I will try my best to reply SMS:smile:

hotcross
27-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Hi Sophie,

Did you work in Bankstown before?

Sophia6
09-03-2015, 11:54 AM
I only work in Sydney Honey