PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney CBD massage shops

gannicus
20-10-2014, 05:48 PM
So I've recently joined the punters and starting visiting these massage shops in CBD, their all quite close to my work so really convenient.

I've been to Silverfox, pit 378, bamboo, posh etc etc.

The first few times was quite exciting, but after a few times you just start to get board, the problem with most of the ML is that they are so mechanical, when I'm rubbing their tits they wouldn't even make a sound or show any emotion, no passion at all, service was ok but I'm starting to crave for something more sensual, it would make me a lot more satisfied if the ML also enjoyed the session.

Any recommendations? Or probably I should go try FS?

ps, I've found this new place VIP69 massage, anyone tried it before?

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2014, 06:26 PM
If you don't mind seeing two sexy MILFs ? Go to 1B/139 York st QVB and try their Mamasan double !

You won't be bored !!

Bawal
20-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Bro grannicus, great to see your post as I'm in the same boat. Love to share and learn from others in this forum. Please let us know once you have more info on the VIP 69 place.

WHITEDUDE
20-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Grannicus bro, if you bored go get a double & tell them to lick themselves out :cool2: thats if you are cashed up lol

gannicus
22-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Bro grannicus, great to see your post as I'm in the same boat. Love to share and learn from others in this forum. Please let us know once you have more info on the VIP 69 place.

Tried VIP69 today, apparently it is a Thai shop, got four girls available all Thai, not the best in looking, but okay I guess, I picked a girl called Maya I think.

They actually offer full service, I wanted to start slow and asked for the $70 b2b massage, have to say the thai massage was pretty good, felt very relaxed.

Then the b2b began and it was quite erotic, I got into the mood and had to go for full service....she offered coverd bj, but no kissing, paid another $50 at the end.

Overall quite okay, I don't think around city CBD there is another place like this??

I really like the idea of offering massage at first then let the customer pickup the option to go full service or not, it encourages the ML to try extra hard to get get the customer into the mood, and when you are in the mood, I have to say people generally lose their mind and pay for things beyond normal price.

I probably go back and try again another day to see if they have any other girls available.

mask
22-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Tried VIP69 today, apparently it is a Thai shop, got four girls available all Thai, not the best in looking, but okay I guess, I picked a girl called Maya I think.

They actually offer full service, I wanted to start slow and asked for the $70 b2b massage, have to say the thai massage was pretty good, felt very relaxed.

Then the b2b began and it was quite erotic, I got into the mood and had to go for full service....she offered coverd bj, but no kissing, paid another $50 at the end.

Overall quite okay, I don't think around city CBD there is another place like this??

I really like the idea of offering massage at first then let the customer pickup the option to go full service or not, it encourages the ML to try extra hard to get get the customer into the mood, and when you are in the mood, I have to say people generally lose their mind and pay for things beyond normal price.

I probably go back and try again another day to see if they have any other girls available.

Nice review bro, i have been wondering about this place.
is the full service included with the message time or on top or is it 30mins all together (massage + full service for 30 mins)?

gannicus
22-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Nice review bro, i have been wondering about this place.
is the full service included with the message time or on top or is it 30mins all together (massage + full service for 30 mins)?

All together 30mins, they have price list when you go in, full service is $120 half hour

garfield
22-10-2014, 07:23 PM

This is half an hour right? For 120 half hour you can go to the new private Korean girl at Sussex, prettier for sure.

Mclovin69
22-10-2014, 08:47 PM
This is half an hour right? For 120 half hour you can go to the new private Korean girl at Sussex, prettier for sure.

who this Korean girl you speak of??

Is she private or from a shop?

garfield
22-10-2014, 08:49 PM
who this Korean girl you speak of??

Is she private or from a shop?

Sophia, she is advertising here in the forum

22-10-2014, 09:06 PM
any further details on her?

garfield
22-10-2014, 09:33 PM
any further details on her?

Just check her post in the forum. Title is: Girl info: Hi I'm Sophia........

alancar
23-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Does Sophie provide b2b korean style?