PDA

View Full Version : General talk Removal Of An Advertiser

Aus99 Moderator
21-10-2014, 01:04 PM
It is with great regret that we have to take this measure to ensure a more harmonious forum.

Ever since TMC re-joined our advertising family, it's been controversy after controversy!

While it is true that sometimes TMC was the target of criticism by a number of active posters, one can't dispute the fact that the problem was created by TMC himself, by constantly and uncooperatively littering the forum with excessive advertising posts, ignoring Forum Advertising Rules although being warned repeatedly, using abusive language towards anybody who expressed even a doubt in his operation, high-jacking social threads with promotion of his company, etc etc.

There have been dozens of members who had expressed their frustration openly on the forum, it's a record on any forum history, for the wrong reason!

After careful consideration, we find that it is of no benefit, even to TMC himself, to remain an Advertiser on Aus99. Therefore TMC is now officially and permanently removed from our advertising family, we wish him luck in other endeavour!

Cheers

Aus99 Moderator

Sergaent Brody
21-10-2014, 01:15 PM
You sir, deserve a knighthood!

harmony
21-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Thank you Moderator, for making a tough but correct call, which shows great leadership

If we could limit the advertisers who are disruptive, to one thread only, and no posting elsewhere, then that would be acceptable
But the multiple threads, continuously day and night, was purely unacceptable

My main concern was for the other businesses on here, who showed moderation in the way they advertise

Peace to all

Mitch2
21-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Thank you
If we could limit troublesome advertisers to one thread, and no posting elsewhere, then that would be acceptable
But the multiple threads, continuously day and night, was purely unacceptable

My main concern was for the other businesses on here, who showed moderation in the way they advertise

Peace to all

I second that,
Exactly, should leave all advertising to another section, and let us have more discussion in the general forum

harmony
21-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Its amazing how much nicer AUS99 is to visit, without the people who are only here to create disruption

There are a core of good people on AUS99 - moderators, businesses and members - who actually enjoy discussions and not getting personal

Of course it doesnt last long before the problematic people return (2-5 people), but the peace during their absence is bliss, its the glory, its phenomenal

Sorry, its like Im enjoying fresh air for the first time in months

Our best solution is for the good members here is to dominate the conversation, so we can see who are the genuine members, and to drown out the troublemakers

More interesting discussions, less divisive people, less lurkers. That is my humble recipe for success

My 2 cents :)

wilisno
21-10-2014, 01:35 PM
I second that,
Exactly, should leave all advertising to another section, and let us have more discussion in the general forum

Not again !!!

Just hope all advertisers will read the highlighted part !

Beancounter
21-10-2014, 01:54 PM
He was getting quite abusive to some members whether it was provoked or not.. I'm glad to see the end of that

Atomique
21-10-2014, 02:11 PM
I hope this will be a new beginning - new members, new advertises. Growth, prosperity and harmony

Sextus
21-10-2014, 02:15 PM
I think Yamada is a colourful character who gave a laugh to me most of the time. It was good forum theatre a lot of the time. I enjoyed his japlish. I liked that skinny guy avatar. I was looking forward to finding out how the golden palace events of Nov.15th were going to turn out. I should have counseled him by pm to be more moderate. Say just 25% more moderate and 50% less spamming and we'd still have his colourful posts in greater moderation to laugh at and enjoy.

Consider the golden palace party. Is it still going to happen? Two or three jav girls and 30 wl's? If it came anywhere near that it would be spectacular! I couldn't see the economics of it working out, paying for all those girls and letting guys in for free just because they'd booked therapist once. The sums don't seem to add up. But something was going to happen on that day, hopefully we'll find out about it.

harmony
21-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Lets wait until the 15th, when we all can look forward to a debriefing from respected AUS99 members
Agreed it will be interesting whether there is any substance underneath the carpet bombing of advertising

Until then, can we have a TMC free zone for a few weeks, or just keep all this on one devoted thread ?

My 2 cents

Mr. Who
21-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I don't have much to say. I just want to make a post here to join the celebration of this great event.

Fisher
21-10-2014, 04:20 PM
One or two individuals will keep us all up to date on proceedings with free/discounted bookings from tmc for their suedo advertising on tmcs behalf (speculation only)
But what a relief tmc is gone for now.

Atomique
21-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Those WLs at the brothel 'party' charge by the hour. 24c members receive a 25% 'discount' but still need to pay $260 p/h.

I think Yamada is a colourful character who gave a laugh to me most of the time. It was good forum theatre a lot of the time. I enjoyed his japlish. I liked that skinny guy avatar. I was looking forward to finding out how the golden palace events of Nov.15th were going to turn out. I should have counseled him by pm to be more moderate. Say just 25% more moderate and 50% less spamming and we'd still have his colourful posts in greater moderation to laugh at and enjoy.

Consider the golden palace party. Is it still going to happen? Two or three jav girls and 30 wl's? If it came anywhere near that it would be spectacular! I couldn't see the economics of it working out, paying for all those girls and letting guys in for free just because they'd booked therapist once. The sums don't seem to add up. But something was going to happen on that day, hopefully we'll find out about it.

gggb
21-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Those WLs at the brothel 'party' charge by the hour. 24c members receive a 25% 'discount' but still need to pay $260 p/h.

Hey Atomique,

I'm wondering where you got those figures from? I may have missed the post about that and prices....

(I may go to the event but am still on the fence about it)

Sextus
21-10-2014, 09:17 PM
The only criteria I ever read was about needing to book Therapist once to gain free entry to the party. Maybe I missed one of the posts, but I saw the early ones and the above was the only criteria that I've seen.

I was always a bit sceptical though. 30 WL's seemed to be overkill. The fact that there would only be, say, 20, or even 10 WL's plus 2 jav girls would be no disincentive whatsover for guys to want to attend. So 30 WL's would be an unnecessary expense, however spectacular 30 would be. Plus, I just couldn't see how TMC's percentage cut from poor solitary Therapist even f**king her arse off for a month or so would pay for it, let alone all the catering too.

With Yamada gone what is our source of information? Hey Yamada, you've still got a user name here, tune in and let us know! :question:

birch
21-10-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm certainly a sceptic... I booked Therapist, was convinced to pay more than advertised for the dog-box of a room, basically had to chat to her for the best part of an hour, wrote a fair, but unfavourable AR, commented on the strange marketing approach (using a girl next door to promote what is effectively a rolling gang bang) and I never got an invite! - worse still I can't even find any evidence of the thready I started - My first new thread!

Despite wanting to, I won't say good riddance - A bit like Sextus I found some humour in some of his postings, but I was routinely overwhelmed by his constant postings.

babelx
21-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Birch, you sound like you got some real therapy with all the talking... :)

Can't he just make another username and join again?

Judgey
21-10-2014, 10:06 PM
It is with great regret that we have to take this measure to ensure a more harmonious forum.

Ever since TMC re-joined our advertising family, it's been controversy after controversy!

While it is true that sometimes TMC was the target of criticism by a number of active posters, one can't dispute the fact that the problem was created by TMC himself, by constantly and uncooperatively littering the forum with excessive advertising posts, ignoring Forum Advertising Rules although being warned repeatedly, using abusive language towards anybody who expressed even a doubt in his operation, high-jacking social threads with promotion of his company, etc etc.

There have been dozens of members who had expressed their frustration openly on the forum, it's a record on any forum history, for the wrong reason!

After careful consideration, we find that it is of no benefit, even to TMC himself, to remain an Advertiser on Aus99. Therefore TMC is now officially and permanently removed from our advertising family, we wish him luck in other endeavour!

Cheers

Aus99 Moderator

ad idem!
That is an excellent ruling Admin. I believe the sentencing is fair and appropriate: ad infinitum!

Also I am aware of the ad hominem arguments that Max Impact employs, his time must be near. I remember identifying his fraudulent posts some time ago now.

dodgybastard
21-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Well done moderators!

CunningLinguist
21-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Well done admin!

21-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Here Here!!!

Good_guy_Greg
21-10-2014, 11:04 PM
lol at the guy being banned before the opening of his 'shop', what a fail

And good on you to the mod for taking action!!

jsnow
21-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Appears he is at it again with another membership and thread in the general forum

see below

[General Talk] lineup
Started by <G>, Today 07:40 PM

hairy1231
21-10-2014, 11:08 PM
took you damn long, but better late than never...lol

harmony
21-10-2014, 11:08 PM
<G> started a new thread tonight
I have asked <G> to just use one thread, and to stick to that thread, and not to post anywhere else

At least that way we dont have carpet bombing marketing again

chris1234
22-10-2014, 11:52 PM
It finally happened!!!

Thank you admins for doing the right thing. Yamada had converted the forum into his own advertising playground pushing other shops to follow suit.
Nothing personal against Yamada but the constant spamming and littering had left little to be desired. Well done for taking a stance.

Like others already said this decision will benefit both the forum, the advertisers and the members. Welcome to syd99 reborn!!

faruk
23-10-2014, 06:57 AM
the guy was a poofta, poofta be gone!

WHITEDUDE
23-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Good job! at last we have silence :cool2:
The dude was just a self promoter, & like I said before he is a full on narcissist, likes to brag about himself, he has self-esteem issues, his cock is probably so small like a babies weiner he has small penis syndrome! :shout:

They should have a separate section just for the advertisers and a separate section just for us bros without any post by advertiser promoting their shops & girls.

Max Impact
23-10-2014, 09:41 AM
O

Also I am aware of the ad hominem arguments that Max Impact employs, his time must be near. I remember identifying his fraudulent posts some time ago now.

I see that this is your second post. This is your first below where you "exposed" me? What did you expose? Your method of an assertion with no proof sounds familiar.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?13219-Ramping&p=254125#post254125

Raybo
23-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Thanks admin. Now, if you could create a new section for Steven Seagal to post his AR's an no-one else, the forum would just about be perfect!

winky
23-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Well done mods. Now if only we could have the "general talk" forum back to just "general talk"! Keep up the good work.

yjl11
23-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Make a separate forum where advertisers posts their photos. Leave general talk for general talk only

gentlescream
23-10-2014, 07:05 PM
You love to see good diligence and sharp decisions. Salutations moderator.