PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 YoYo - Sucked me Dry

Souless
22-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Rang up last Saturday to see who was on as I needed a release and opted to see YoYo after hearing the descriptions via phone. Made a booking and arrived at around 4pm. I was shown to the waiting room and waited for YoYo to pick me up. Soon she arrived and to my surprise wasn’t what I was quite expecting, nevertheless I was quite horny so I paid for ½ an hr and we went to her room.

YoYo is Taiwanese quite skinny and had A-B cup titties, shaved pussy, and long black hair. A different type of beauty, model like, but my preference are usually more fuller bodied ladies.

Into the shower for a quick rinse and out, she was waiting for me with towel in hand and drying me off completely, nice touch, before heading to the bed. A slow sensual catbath licking me everywhere till she reached my boner. That was when things got interesting. She must have a PHD degree on cock sucking as I don’t even remember how many different technique’s she used, but it was awesome. Starting from the slow prodding with her tongue and slowly licking my shaft to the balls and back, to sucking on the head and pulling on it with her mouth. Hard and light pressure sucking. Just a whirlwind of pleasure. I was quite content on blowing my load with her awesome blowjob.

Finally as I got close and enjoyed her various techniques I blew my load all over her breasts as I heaved short of breath. She cleaned herself up and gave me a quick massage of the head, as I requested before hoping into the shower again and departing ways.

YoYo is a quite friendly lately, service oriented with a killer BJ, I didn’t do FS with her, as her body type wasn’t my preference, as she’s on the skinny side, but I’m sure that’s to some other brother’s liking.