PDA

View Full Version : こんにちは from sexy Angel Serena

AngelBabe
22-10-2014, 12:40 PM
:love:
Serena , 19 Y.O. Japanese Angel at Angel Babes Massage.
Petite but dynamite. Full of energy with an engaging personality. She certainly make you forget your troubles.

5 stars feedback. Booking recommended.

Completely full body massage with beautiful and professional masseuses.
Best service !!
$40/30 mins
$50/45 mins
$60/60 mins
Come and enjoy your time with our forgettable services.

Call us from 10am to 8pm. 7 days.(including public holidays). On 94112618 For the pleasurable and therapeutic quality of relaxation from Angel Babes Massage .

Angel Babes Massage
29a/ 47 Neridah St Chatswood
(Or
29 a Oscar St Chatswood )

xconcepx
23-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Ive seen Serena and she looks nothing like her pics make her out to look. Definitely not easy on the eyes however she may the best masseuse ever, who knows..... But i certainly need a little eye candy to get me over the line.

AngelBabe
23-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Ive seen Serena and she looks nothing like her pics make her out to look. Definitely not easy on the eyes however she may the best masseuse ever, who knows..... But i certainly need a little eye candy to get me over the line.

Thanks for your comment. I think you saw Justine yesterday ONLY. We are glad you enjoyed your massage . We always aim to give the best massage and service to every customer. I apologise that Serena was not available . She was unavailable due to family issues . Again, thank you for your positive feedback. All our photos are genuine . Sometimes the image of the camera can be a bit different. However, I do appreciate that you have taken the time to comment.

AngelBabe
01-12-2014, 03:27 PM
*Feeling tight, tense and tired? Or simply feel like some pampering? The perfect place is Angel Babes Massage 29A in Chatswood.

Petite Serena, playful Georgie and gorgeous Justine say "halo" to you.

AngelBabe
03-12-2014, 11:59 AM
HOT,HOT,HOT. I don't mean the weather, I mean our Angels at Angel Babes Massage. It doesn't matter what the weather is like, our Angels will take tour mind off it. Come and be pampered and make the most of our HOT,HOT,HOT Angels.
Name:Serena
Nationality:Japan
language:English
Dress size:06
Bust size:A
Height:155
Petite but dynamite. Full of energy with an engaging personality. She will certainly make you forget your troubles.
Why wait? Book now for a amazing session massage at Angel Babes Massage. Also, sexy and very passionate Justine and friendly and open minded Helena awaiting for you.

AngelBabe
03-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Relax your body, refresh your mind and enjoy longevity with a full body relaxation massage right in the heart of Chatswood. Take a session of massage to pamper yourself .

Wednesday Angels at Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood:
Name:Serena
Nationality:Japan
language:English
Dress size:06
Bust size:A
Height:155
Petite but dynamite. Full of energy with an engaging personality. She will certainly make you forget your troubles.
Name:Helena
Nationality:China
language:English, Mandarin
Dress size:08
Bust size:C
Height:163
Athletic with strong hands. Pure delight and great feedback from clients. Tanned skin with friendly nature. She will put you at ease immediately.

Name:Justine15401
Nationality:Thailand
language:English, Thai
Dress size:07
Bust size:C
Height:165
Young, sweet and sexy. Tanned skin with warm smile. She is passionate about her work.

*Payment in CASH ONLY. Please note that we do not have card facilities.