PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 Singapore Sammi

ben0423
03-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Made the trip to Blacktown last Friday with no particular girl in mind, just go for pot luck!
Shown 2 girls, not my style and then Sammi.
Good looking, slim (my preference) and a nice set of breasts (also my preference).
Said she was 25! and from Singapore how knows!
Showered quickly and she strips ready for action no time wasting, straight into BBBJ which was
on the better side of good. Felt the juice rising so asked to start fucking she asked which position
I like? I like to start in miss. then cowgirl to the finish. Love to watch those breasts bouncing away.

Not a lot of talk, but thats OK got my load away within the 1/2 hour and felt great.
Would go back again, I think repeat sessions would only get better IMO.

Happy punting

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Made the trip to Blacktown last Friday with no particular girl in mind, just go for pot luck!
Shown 2 girls, not my style and then Sammi.
Good looking, slim (my preference) and a nice set of breasts (also my preference).
Said she was 25! and from Singapore how knows!
Showered quickly and she strips ready for action no time wasting, straight into BBBJ which was
on the better side of good. Felt the juice rising so asked to start fucking she asked which position
I like? I like to start in miss. then cowgirl to the finish. Love to watch those breasts bouncing away.

Not a lot of talk, but thats OK got my load away within the 1/2 hour and felt great.
Would go back again, I think repeat sessions would only get better IMO.

Happy punting

Sorry Mate,

You need to get your facts straight here, I am sorry, not really tried to pick on you but you keep digging holes for yourself:

ben0423 Monday, August 22, 2011, 8:04pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I live near blacktown, recently just moved into this area, tried some shops just waste time and money. Jenny is very good, No.40 is very good, at least my first visit there was awesome!

So, if you live near Blacktown, then how do you "Made the trip to Blacktown last Friday " !!, please explain??

On your title, you said Singapore Sammi, but on Blacktown 8's roster it said something total different:

Sammi, 26 yrs, Korea, size 8, busty, D cup, nice looking, top service, new to the shop! new! new! new!

So is Sammi from Korea or Singapore??...........LOL

:question::question::question:

ben0423
03-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Good to see the forum has a copy editor!
You are right, EIGHT months ago I did live near Blacktown, not anymore.

"Said she was 25! and from Singapore how knows!"

So if she is from Singapore or Korea, who knows do you?
Would not be first time a WL told porkies.
Thanks for your interest in my posts.

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Good to see the forum has a copy editor!
You are right, EIGHT months ago I did live near Blacktown, not anymore.

"Said she was 25! and from Singapore how knows!"

So if she is from Singapore or Korea, who knows do you?
Would not be first time a WL told porkies.
Thanks for your interest in my posts.

That's an acceptable explanation Brother Ben, may be the shop and the WL should get their story straight.........lol

Cheers

BTW, if you are not in Blacktown anymore, who's your local shops now? 22 Brodie? 1 Nirvana, or Eden@villawood?, I suppose you are still out west somewhere..........haha

ben0423
03-04-2012, 01:21 PM
I just bought a apartment in Auburn, so now i am not living in blacktown anymore..... very close the shops in Granville now. But when i was living in parra, tried No 7, 10, 26 before, only one time satisfied with a lady in N0 7, however, after 2 times visited, find her no more. Some of my friends are still living in Blacktown, so often back there have a drink with them, then go have a fun after that. So which suburb do you live, bro AHLUNGOR, far from blacktown as i remembered?