PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 Lebanese Angel....not so good

max_power
22-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Seen on forum there's a lebanese girl named angel at blacktown 8. Decided to go and try a non Asian at a reasonable price. For some reason she was $95 half hour, more expensive than others.

Got into the room after waiting half hour for her. Only seeing a photo, and waiting half hour I convinced myself however she looked I was going to choose her. So she comes introduces herself and exchange money etc.

Angel is young like mid 20s. She is a big girl. From photo it looked big but in person a tad bigger. I don't mind big girls, I rather enjoy them sometimes but she was a tad to big for my likings.

Jumped in shower and scrubbing myself, my eyes wonder around room. My eye catches a bag of maccas then started to realise the maccas smell in the room. It was a bit of a turn off seeing the messy maccas and smell. Maybe because no ventilation etc.

Get out of shower and some chit chat. Sleep on bed a receive a pretty good bbbj. Deep, no teeth and some great effort put in. At this time I'm like hmmmm not bad. A bit more sucking then I'm like it's time for sex. She pushed for doggy at first but didn't want it straight up. So she mounted me. The idea of a big girl sitting on your cock and jumping up and down like a pogo stick with that weight was enticing. A bit more of that and then leads to a position in doggy where I'm sitting on my ass and pumping her. Wasn't really doing it for me so put her in missionary.

As I stood up and had her on the edge of the bed and was getting great motion. Some real good thrusts and I was going ok. Then out of nowhere she says lets go in shower so u can bathe me. I'm like in my head "what the hell". For some reason I went with it. Mind you this was at least at the 15min mark. Got a bbbj in shower and showered together for like 2/3 mins and I wasnt getting any pleasure. Finished shower and dryed up. Back on bed.

Had her in doggy. Some good motion once again. She starts to talk to much. Mind you in my head I'm thinking why she asked to go in shower mid way, why she stopped me in missionary and why she talks so much even to the extent to delay sex. Lasted less than min in doggy then she wants to change another position. She suggested doggy. I really got over her. Pulled out and got dressed. Are u angry at me she says. I'm like nah. She goes on to say y u leaving etc. I left it at that and said its all good it's not working for me. A bit more apologises and questions whether I'm angry. Ignored them and left the room as quick as I can.

Weird session I guess. Wasn't really turned on, and she kind of done my head in so decided to leave. Will I see her again....no chance. Do I recommend her??? Not really. However other bros may have a session and really enjoy it.

It's a punt.

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2014, 11:07 PM
She is Lebanese and she gave you BBBJ at $95!

You got a bargain bro, what more do you want ??

Hung Lo
23-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Sounds absolutely terrible. A demanding girl is the last thing you want. That's what wives are for.

The McDonalds would have put me off instantly.

I suppose it could have been worse. She could have chopped your head off.

Oneonone
23-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Sounds like typical non Asian service at a low cost shop, this shop charges extra for non Asian girls and also for young girls.

Yes that's right you pay more for less in the service department.

Must admit this girl would have no appeal for me what so ever!

Maybe she is in the wrong business?:

Djang0
23-10-2014, 05:13 PM
She is Lebanese and she gave you BBBJ at $95!

You got a bargain bro, what more do you want ??

Damn Lebanese girl with BBBJ at $95 is a bargain! Lebo chicks demand relationship sex, best book them for longer to get the whole GFE benefit but they are totally wild.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience max_power.