PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bawal needs your advice

Bawal
23-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Hi Bros, I'm getting more active in this punting world RnT n FS. The purpose of this thread is to ask you bros advice where should I go from here:) To kick start, pls submit your advice by posting here or Pm, recommend places for Friday night and /or Sunday morning. Thanks heaps n just learning.

alancar
23-10-2014, 01:49 PM
ginza or 5star.. You cannot go wrong there.

Lancelot
23-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Depends on what u are looking for. Also is geography and price and issue?
Ginza and 5 star generally reliable for younger girls and good service but more expensive than many others that I find provide equally good if not better service at half the price but u need to add average of 10 years to the ladies. But Asians age so well that a couple of girls I see who are close to forty could still pass for 27-31. Places like 533 Willoughby,142 Hornsby, 64 taren point fit those descriptions. I'm getting a little older so any girl under 40 is still younger than me. But having said that, had recently sampled a genuine 21 year old and I remember why young pussy is more expensive :-)

gggb
23-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Ginza is closed Sundays I believe.

I'd say try to find out what price bracket makes you happiest (150,200,250,300 an hour etc?) and location too.... there's plenty of posts about shops here so do some research.

Always see the girl before you pay money to avoid a disappointing experience.

Trust your brain not your penis when you get that gut feeling it's going to be a dud punt.

Best of luck

Bawal
23-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Great to see some suggestions here.

Geographic location is not an issue.
For ML, age is not an issue if service is top notch. For WL, below 40 n good service I'm looking for.

Max price I'm willing to go 20% standard shops. E.g. Silver class in ginza might be the limit for now, although I haven't tried there.
For RnT, I usually go for 1hr and not over 150 all inclusive. Unless service is top notch, I'm willing to give it a go. Benchmark for me at the moment is Mimi in burwood :)
I will definitely try ginza when I have a chance but Sunday, is close.

Of course, I spend lots of time in this forum learning. This thread is also open to shops to send me suggestions too:)

Keep your suggestions coming!

Oneonone
23-10-2014, 04:27 PM
For full service why don't you try 533 Willoughby Road cost is $150 per hour and if you read the AR'S on here and decide who you want to see or pick a couple of girls and check the roster on here you cant go wrong.

If you want good girls and good service you wont go wrong the premises perhaps are not up to the standard of some of the more expensive shops so it depends on weather you want to spend you money punting or on day core etc.

Happy punting bro.

Marrickvill_5
23-10-2014, 05:23 PM
5 Gerald St Marrickville for smoking hot young Koreans :D

harmony
23-10-2014, 05:51 PM
In less than 1 day you have all the info you need
Peace

WHITEDUDE
23-10-2014, 05:59 PM
BL bro, if you are cashed up, why dont you start from the Top Shops list on the front page & do one girl each week. Then report to us your findings :cool2:

alancar
23-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I do agree, 533 gives good service but the girls are a bit older.

garfield
23-10-2014, 07:31 PM
I do agree, 533 gives good service but the girls are a bit older.

That is the market. A shop that showcase younger girls mostly will need to up their prices.

24-10-2014, 12:21 AM
That is the market. A shop that showcase younger girls mostly will need to up their prices.

its the age old saying, you get what yo pay for. I'd recommend starting with massages though.