PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Day Spa

paragon2312
23-10-2014, 05:34 PM
So made a booking here completely by chance, but i will say this much for the after report.

Parking wasnt too bad but i guess because i came at a not so busy time?

Massage was solid and enjoyable, and i enjoyed the overall feel of it too both the decor in the room and massage itself that is.

Umm similar to another place i go to semi-regularly the walls seem thin so i tend to here others entering and leaving and talking, but they could just be loud.

Overall though i enjoyed it, the only downside if you want to term it as such is that i think there arent speakers for each room so you kinda get whatever loud radio station they are listening to in the backroom.

But yeah, whether i go back will depend on certain factors that i will not disclose except maybe to see if they have any Japanese/Korean girls working there.

On that note, me and ML had a nice old chat and joked about how busy it got halfway through the session and how audible responses were.

Rodgersodger
23-10-2014, 05:46 PM
So made a booking here completely by chance, but i will say this much for the after report.

Parking wasnt too bad but i guess because i came at a not so busy time?

Massage was solid and enjoyable, and i enjoyed the overall feel of it too both the decor in the room and massage itself that is.

Umm similar to another place i go to semi-regularly the walls seem thin so i tend to here others entering and leaving and talking, but they could just be loud.

Overall though i enjoyed it, the only downside if you want to term it as such is that i think there arent speakers for each room so you kinda get whatever loud radio station they are listening to in the backroom.

But yeah, whether i go back will depend on certain factors that i will not disclose except maybe to see if they have any Japanese/Korean girls working there.

On that note, me and ML had a nice old chat and joked about how busy it got halfway through the session and how audible responses were.

Have to agree on these points on my first visit was no music then other visits radio going on in foyer . I to much prefer Korean and japanese!!

tikogoh
31-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Went there today. The radio station (Smooth FM), was fine with me. I had a double (yes, as in 2 girls!) massaging me. The boss offered me 1 for $50 or 2 for $100, so I tried both because I have not tried it before.

Both were not quite synchronised and can be a bit distracting at times, so next visit, I'll stick to 1.

The entrance and exit, I too, prefer some discretion. I ran into another punter on the way out and he looked embarassed. Problem is, he looks awfully familiar.......

Anyway, I'll come back again.