PDA

View Full Version : General talk 3 ML's 1 Punter

danenth
24-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Made a booking to see a regular. Turn up at the appropriate time.ML answers door and asks if I have a booking..Said im here to see ****. ML says wait a minute then goes into one of the rooms that opens directly onto the reception area. As she open the door I get a full view of 3 ML's servicing 1 Punter. A period of time later the ML that answered the door emerges from the room
with my regular. Based on the going rate for massage and tips the Punter would have been in over $450 for the hour.

RottenLittlePunt
24-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Made a booking to see a regular. Turn up at the appropriate time.ML answers door and asks if I have a booking..Said im here to see ****. ML says wait a minute then goes into one of the rooms that opens directly onto the reception area. As she open the door I get a full view of 3 ML's servicing 1 Punter. A period of time later the ML that answered the door emerges from the room
with my regular. Based on the going rate for massage and tips the Punter would have been in over $450 for the hour.

Doesn't surprise me. I have noticed some of the cars parked at various shops when I have gone there and heard some stories of guys booking 4 hour sessions etc.

brownwallaby
24-10-2014, 02:16 PM
must have been Oilman

RottenLittlePunt
24-10-2014, 02:21 PM
must have been Oilman

He said 3 MLs, not 3 guys wearing gimp costumes.

Travelmate
03-11-2014, 12:31 AM
There is some weird guys booking ML for 6 hours in Sydney (Newtown shop).
Eating, sleeping, massage, chat and so on.
WTF

dohdoe
03-11-2014, 01:23 AM
That's getting towards creepy...

oilman
03-11-2014, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=danenth;572935]Made a booking to see a regular. Turn up at the appropriate time.ML answers door and asks if I have a booking..Said im here to see ****. ML says wait a minute then goes into one of the rooms that opens directly onto the reception area. As she open the door I get a full view of 3 ML's servicing 1 Punter. A period of time later the ML that answered the door emerges from the room
with my regular. Based on the going rate for massage and tips the Punter would have been in over $450 for

That was me, but I did that at 4 different shops, witch one you see me at ?

K27
08-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Probably wang collecting his commission for blowing wind up all the HAB ML's for the past 6 - 12 months and giving us all grief!

BrainSex
17-11-2014, 03:31 PM
The longer bookings are the previous domains of the legal brothels. Lonely or frustrated guys, getting quality time with a lady for an extended period. It's not always all about the sex. If the ML venue is suitable, then I guess an in room party is possible. I htink the rooms at Stanley Street would be ok fo rparty. The downstairs rooms at Amore would accommodate party sizes.