PDA

View Full Version : General talk For all the cheap punters

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Sorry again for all the Wang stuff. I created that account and trolled the Brisbane forum because I got a bit sick of all the cheap bastards on here who look to exploit an innocent woman's generosity. You've also got the the richer type who seem to think they can buy their way or use that cash to smooth talk themselves into a HAB for life. I also love it how some of you married guys PM my alternate accounts that have only got 1 or 2 posts just to get your rocks off with the newest flavour in town. It amazes me how naive in this day and age people are and how quickly they can be suspicious of a fake ad and then turn around and share everything with another member they think is real. It's the internet people! wake up! 99% of the time you have no idea who you are sharing information with so why keep trying to hide?

So ashamed are you round eye rudeness man?

Anyways. Thanks again. It's been a real blast and will work wonders on my finals for psychology.

Rob.Kilbey
24-10-2014, 09:15 PM
So you are saying that hookers are innocent young women ? I think they are laughing all the way to the bank..for e.g ladies such as Pinky & Lucyloo are taking in $1400 a day and are only tuggers...

They are having a great time here in bris,

No need to protect their integrity Mr Wang !

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 09:27 PM
I think you are missing the point Rob. It was never about the ladies. It's guys like you who try to justify what you do by convincing yourself that the ladies are doing a bigger sin than your are who helped me write more than 10000 words on a psychology paper.

This makes it all ok for guys right? Who cares? Somebody else will do it if you don't so why not have fun with it? :)

Rob.Kilbey
24-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Ok fair enough,

I don't feel I need to justify anything when I punt...cash is king,

If blokes are our there feeling sorry for hookers than they have severe psychological problems, even worse is when one of them falls in love with one of them,

A little respect, politeness and payment is all that's needed....good luck with your paper..

popeye96
24-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Ok then FangBanger. Post in this thread from each of your alias accounts, Wang included, that you are who you are to prove it to us all. :)

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 09:55 PM
You seem ok in comparison to some of the other punters I've managed to get extra research from Rob. I've punted plenty of times myself just to try and get a deeper understanding on this part of a mans psychology thought pattern. I figure the way the world is going and the things people have told me and my fake accounts that one day psychologists like me will be highly sought after.

I wonder if some guy could get rich on a punting mobile app? maybe i should use the knowledge i gained for create this study of round eye man.

I will call it 'the punter'. If anyone drops the 'the' and makes a fortune off it I'll be dirty.

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Ok then FangBanger. Post in this thread from each of your alias accounts, Wang included, that you are who you are to prove it to us all. :)

Oh popeye. You were one of the most interesting specimens. You created hope for the male race of 'punters' in my paper. So inquisitive, curious and defensive just like myself. Knowing all this and studying psychology I understand that we are similar and it will bring you great satisfaction as a clever round eye man to be so intelligent.

I could tell very quickly you were too smart to fall for something so simple so I did not conduct much of my study on you.

It's you and GPeck that were always the most unpredictable and clever.

popeye96
24-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Thank you. I have all the information I need. I'm bored with you now.

For the record, you and I are not similar at all.

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=popeye96;573183]Thank you. I have all the information I need. I'm bored with you now.

So cunning and intelligent with the way you think Popeye. You pretend to be bored and sit there lurking, waiting for my response and reading all these posts just hoping people will be as intelligent as you and don't respond. I understand this popeye because we are the same round eye man type of rudeness person.

I finally got more study of popeye strong long man and getting closer to that app and all types of specimens now!

I thought maybe he don't let me but respond better for public talk where other people can see how intelligent is popeye.

Round eye forever!

broownwallaby
24-10-2014, 11:26 PM
oh my oh fangbanger.... u forgotten about me? =(

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 11:29 PM
oh my oh fangbanger.... u forgotten about me? =(

i don't like to talk to myself. that would make me a bit crazy. every psychologist needs to keep their patients guessing

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 11:37 PM
This is a great thread, well played sir! If it is all real what you say?

well i think people are struggling to believe what is going on and i don't blame them since it is hard to grasp. wang is my comedy account i made to provoke different types of reactions. i'm a prick like that. it was all selfish in terms of study for my degree. but hey if round eye man can actually help me with study this ok.

not so bad when you are full of rudeness and cheapskate oldbull

sorry for so much poor english

FangBanger
24-10-2014, 11:52 PM
sorry not understand round eye like you. round eye guy like old bull should save money and try round eye woman like this. i am fucking them and they are worth saving so much of money for.

http://www.privategirls.com.au/miss_tg_qld.php

http://www.privategirls.com.au/miss_tg_qld.php

FangBanger
25-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Night Fangbanger I'm off to bed funny fucker!! You made laugh

My selections too good for you oldbull. you go to bed so fresh and respectful round eye like popeye can enjoy and will always turn up for booking.

RottenLittlePunt
25-10-2014, 03:39 AM
I think you are missing the point Rob. It was never about the ladies. It's guys like you who try to justify what you do by convincing yourself that the ladies are doing a bigger sin than your are who helped me write more than 10000 words on a psychology paper.

This makes it all ok for guys right? Who cares? Somebody else will do it if you don't so why not have fun with it? :)

You, a psych major? Saying you're Wang is more believable, but only just. :grimace:

Gentleman
25-10-2014, 11:25 AM
I can believe FangBanger is a psych major. In my experience most people studying psychology are in need of a psychologist themselves.

FangBanger
25-10-2014, 12:26 PM
I can believe FangBanger is a psych major. In my experience most people studying psychology are in need of a psychologist themselves.

sound like much rudeness but not understand for english poor

BrainSex
25-10-2014, 03:43 PM
I would like to nominate Fangbager's research and paper for an Ig Noble prize. I'd say he's well on his way to international notoriety.

So with the research group of subjects (n=10) I guess that must put a fair amount of weight to it given that the total number of internet users (n-1,500,000,000). Given what is known about the 10 or so people that feature in the research presumably they have been able to control them for race, country of origin, domestic situation, career status, medications, family background which will help the reader of the brilliant work apply it in their situation.

Good luck with the ig noble nomination, I think you really deserve it.

Brainsex

popeye96
25-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I would like to nominate Fangbager's research and paper for an Ig Noble prize. I'd say he's well on his way to international notoriety.

So with the research group of subjects (n=10) I guess that must put a fair amount of weight to it given that the total number of internet users (n-1,500,000,000). Given what is known about the 10 or so people that feature in the research presumably they have been able to control them for race, country of origin, domestic situation, career status, medications, family background which will help the reader of the brilliant work apply it in their situation.

Brainsex
I could be wrong, especially since I'm no psych major, but I do believe I sense some sarcasm in your post. ;) :)

FangBanger
25-10-2014, 05:12 PM

Brainsex

Thanks Brainsex. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that you are one of the lucky subjects included in the paper. You were the guy who put my Wang account on your ignore list and then continued to reply to ignored posts saying I'm glad I can't see Wangs posts. Kind of defeats the purpose of ignoring someone right?

I've also included a part in my paper about how you tried to pimp your pinay friend to the whole forum and then removed all your posts to try and save face because you realised you were being a moron.

Thanks again for your support and assistance with my paper.

FangBanger.

FangBanger
25-10-2014, 05:16 PM
I could be wrong, especially since I'm no psych major, but I do believe I sense some sarcasm in your post. ;) :)

I could be wrong because Wang english is poor and maybe he not read so good but I thought you said you were bored with all this mr popeye?

Looks like the psychologist was right when he predicted you wouldn't be able to help lurking around and reading all these posts?

RottenLittlePunt
26-10-2014, 01:51 PM
I could be wrong because Wang english is poor and maybe he not read so good but I thought you said you were bored with all this mr popeye?

Looks like the psychologist was right when he predicted you wouldn't be able to help lurking around and reading all these posts?

If you are going to pretend to be a psych student, it might help if you understood the protocols of conducting a study. But then let's be honest, you don't know the first thing about academia now do you?

BrainSex
26-10-2014, 02:17 PM
I've also included a part in my paper about how you tried to pimp your pinay friend to the whole forum and then removed all your posts to try and save face because you realised you were being a moron.
Great. I hope it is in the section under middle aged fantasies.

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 02:37 PM
If you are going to pretend to be a psych student, it might help if you understood the protocols of conducting a study. But then let's be honest, you don't know the first thing about academia now do you?

Oh you are a clever one aren’t you? Try not to misunderstand the situation or make assumptions based on poor stereotypes. I’m not here to try to look intelligent or impress the forum members like you and popeye. I’m happy with my life and don’t need to seek acceptance and praise from people I’ve never met on the internet.

The crazy thing is that it seemed I didn’t even need to hide my identity to troll and get the reactions I wanted. People like you and popeye just can’t help yourselves. Always trying to be a hero and gain approval so you can feel a bit better about your miserable lives.

I diagnose you boys with HPD. This has been a free consultancy.

You're welcome.

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Great. I hope it is in the section under middle aged fantasies.

Sorry I can't see what you posted because I put you on my ignore list lol

popeye96
26-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Gees, he's infatuated with me now. I don't know if I should feel honoured or scared. :shocked:

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 05:25 PM
You're a psych major fangbanger?

LOL. I hope you are looking forward to a minimum wage job in the fast food industry! Psych is pleb tier. Did you not get the grades for neuroscience or pharma?

An account created on the same day I started this thread who has a very clever alibi that they are apparently not from Brisbane but made their way over here to pay me a special visit.

So which one of you guys did I piss off enough to go this effort?

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Gees, he's infatuated with me now. I don't know if I should feel honoured or scared. :shocked:

Pot and kettle Mr "I am bored with you now Fangbanger"

popeye96
26-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Pot and kettle Mr "I am bored with you now Fangbanger"
I was bored with you last night. But I just took a big shit and it reminded me of you so I thought I would come in here and see what you've been up to.

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 05:47 PM
I was bored with you last night. But I just took a big shit and it reminded me of you so I thought I would come in here and see what you've been up to.

Wow. You've lowered yourself to kiddy jokes now? This is your opportunity to shine and fill your HPD needs.

I know you can do better than this...

BrainSex
26-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Actually he's a nice guy.

popeye96
26-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Wow. You've lowered yourself to kiddy jokes now? This is your opportunity to shine and fill your HPD needs.

I know you can do better than this...

I had to lower myself to kiddy jokes so you could understand it.

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Actually he's a nice guy.

I'm sure you are a nice guy too BrainSex. You made an honest mistake. If I had a pinay HAB friend that I was finished fucking then I'd use it as an opportunity to dangle that carrot to all my buddies on aus99 forum as well.

That's what nice guys do these days right?

RottenLittlePunt
26-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Oh you are a clever one aren’t you? Try not to misunderstand the situation or make assumptions based on poor stereotypes. I’m not here to try to look intelligent or impress the forum members like you and popeye. I’m happy with my life and don’t need to seek acceptance and praise from people I’ve never met on the internet.

The crazy thing is that it seemed I didn’t even need to hide my identity to troll and get the reactions I wanted. People like you and popeye just can’t help yourselves. Always trying to be a hero and gain approval so you can feel a bit better about your miserable lives.

I diagnose you boys with HPD. This has been a free consultancy.

You're welcome.

No misunderstanding, no assumptions and no stereotypes (aside from those you have made). I know exactly what you are trying to do. Been there, done that and sold the t-shirt. The point I was making is that you are a rank amateur at it, which apparently was lost on you given your response to what I actually said.

HPD? LMAO!!! As I said you don't know the first thing about what you are pretending to be, just another 2 bit troll is all.

revolnaisa
26-10-2014, 07:32 PM
I ceased my subscription to daily jokes, this is more than enough :cool2:

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 08:03 PM
No misunderstanding, no assumptions and no stereotypes (aside from those you have made). I know exactly what you are trying to do. Been there, done that and sold the t-shirt. The point I was making is that you are a rank amateur at it, which apparently was lost on you given your response to what I actually said.

HPD? LMAO!!! As I said you don't know the first thing about what you are pretending to be, just another 2 bit troll is all.

Yep you wrote the book on this shit and know exactly what I'm doing. That's why less than a week ago you were still replying seriously to my Wang threads and believing every bit of it. lol

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45344-Should-try-100-real-pictures&p=570802#post570802

Not too bad work from a 2 bit amateur troll to fool the guy who sold the t-shirt.

RottenLittlePunt
26-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Yep you wrote the book on this shit and know exactly what I'm doing. That's why less than a week ago you were still replying seriously to my Wang threads and believing every bit of it. lol

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45344-Should-try-100-real-pictures&p=570802#post570802

Not too bad work from a 2 bit amateur troll to fool the guy who sold the t-shirt.

Jesus Christ you are thick. I wasn't referring to Wang posts, since I clearly said that I don't believe you are Wang.

"You, a psych major? Saying you're Wang is more believable, but only just. "

Do try to keep up ........

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Jesus Christ you are thick. I wasn't referring to Wang posts, since I clearly said that I don't believe you are Wang.

"You, a psych major? Saying you're Wang is more believable, but only just. "

Do try to keep up ........

You're really scrambling for excuses now. I can't tell if you're trying to convince me or yourself about what you were trying to say?

No need to try and save face for being dumb enough to take a troll so serious.

I'm sure your 400 posts will still help you get you the love on this forum you need to get to sleep at night.

Digger
26-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Fangbanger, your posts and those of your aliases, viz Wang, Mrs Wang etc, have the strange odour of Heisenberg and Hymen!!

FangBanger
26-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Fangbanger, your posts and those of your aliases, viz Wang, Mrs Wang etc, have the strange odour of Heisenberg and Hymen!!

I was wondering when someone would be smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

RottenLittlePunt
26-10-2014, 11:31 PM

Nah not Heisenberg. Of course it's possible but I highly doubt it.

Taffpost
27-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Isn't that the ultimate troll... If he is on the level (which the detail he knows suggests he is) then he has suckered a lot of people in. If he is bullshitting then he is one troll bouncing off the notoriety of another troll (which, as he reports on other topics with ML/WL info I would lean toward the Bullshit arena).

I for one always liked reading Wang's stuff, pretty f'ing funny... But more than that I wonder why men on here are so quick to "befriend" a ML/WL...

"She is a really nice girl"
"Awesome conversation"
"Beautiful personality"

Guys, seriously... You are getting your rocks off... They are not your friends.

I am happy to tip a ML for good service and a Thai handshake... But she is not my friend...

I can see why FangBanger finds it so fascinating, I do too...

RottenLittlePunt
27-10-2014, 02:56 PM
I for one always liked reading Wang's stuff, pretty f'ing funny... But more than that I wonder why men on here are so quick to "befriend" a ML/WL...

"She is a really nice girl"
"Awesome conversation"
"Beautiful personality"

Guys, seriously... You are getting your rocks off... They are not your friends.

I am happy to tip a ML for good service and a Thai handshake... But she is not my friend...

Each to their own I say. I personally have some ML friends that I still see in and outside of the shops. Some refuse a tip for what happens inside the shop, others still expect it. Some are willing to pay for dinner when we go out, others are just looking for a free lunch. I have had some over to my house and conversely I have been to theirs.

If you think all MLs and punters are the same and that they can't be friends, then that says more about yourself than it does about others. The basic rule of life applies in this industry as it does anywhere else, you get out of life what you put into it.

NB There is a difference between being friends with and being friendly towards a ML.

FangBanger
27-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Just take a look at this recent thread about a guy who wants his gf to stop illegally wanking off random guys so they can have a normal relationship. How selfish of him to take this woman away from all the honest punters out there!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45506-I-ve-Seen-The-Light-Only-to-have-it-snuffed-out!

What’s even more laughable is how members literally jump over each other to keep a MLs name private. Apparently they are ‘protecting’ these ladies from other MLs in their shop reading about them on here and gossiping about them.

Workplace gossip! Heaven forbid! These ladies might have to deal with the same issue that normal women in normal jobs have deal with nearly every day.

Or maybe if you mention their name their boss might find out they were doing something they weren’t meant to be doing and they will lose their job! They are just ‘honest girls’ providing illegal services to ‘pay their way’! they don’t deserve this!

What a fucking crock of shit! Ha! You're doing it to fill your own selfish needs because you're worried you might miss out on the next gem.

I don’t see what the big problem is really. There will always be manipulative scumbags out there like RottenLittlePunt and BrownWallaby who will be happy to listen to all these ladies problems as long as there is a slim chance they might get a free tug.

marc
28-10-2014, 12:36 AM
"I've punted plenty of times myself just to try and get a deeper understanding on this part of a mans psychology thought pattern"

haha yeah sure man.... thats why you punt.

"10000 words on a psychology paper"

what half rate uni or collage would take a psychology paper from a guy who sees hookers???........It is written on drity napkins at hungry jacks?

i hope ur just trolling because i think you might have "psychology" issues.

RottenLittlePunt
28-10-2014, 12:36 AM
What a fucking crock of shit! Ha! You're doing it to fill your own selfish needs because you're worried you might miss out on the next gem. ..... No shit sherlock

There will always be manipulative scumbags out there like RottenLittlePunt and BrownWallaby who will be happy to listen to all these ladies problems as long as there is a slim chance they might get a free tug.

A free tug? LMAO!!!!! Kids say the darndest things. lol

FangBanger
28-10-2014, 08:01 AM
A free tug? LMAO!!!!! Kids say the darndest things. lol

Hi there lurker! Thanks for staying up late at night to bump my thread and help keep it relevant and get more views.

You just gave me a great idea for my next topic of analysis. Stay tuned, I'll be back when I have a bit more time on my hands.

RottenLittlePunt
28-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Hi there lurker! Thanks for staying up late at night to bump my thread and help keep it relevant and get more views.

You just gave me a great idea for my next topic of analysis. Stay tuned, I'll be back when I have a bit more time on my hands.

Seriously? Now your trying to use catch 22s? Ahh you internet kiddies are such simpletons, as I said a rank amateur .........

FangBanger
01-11-2014, 09:37 AM
The mention of kids and simpletons got me thinking about the irony of RottenLittlePunts posts. The way you guys interact and communicate in these ML and massage shop threads is rather unintelligent and juvenile.

Using terms like tug, tickle tackle and butt crack action. It's reminiscent of a kids game where you speak in code and think nobody who is familiar with the code could ever guess what you actually mean...

I'm pretty sure if the authorities were reading and watching out for illegal activity you would clearly have them fooled.

tigrys
01-11-2014, 10:32 PM
What not really friends with HAB..."I have been conned"...she said i could be her $pecial friend...WTF

RottenLittlePunt
02-11-2014, 03:58 PM
The way you guys interact and communicate in these ML and massage shop threads is rather unintelligent....

It's reminiscent of a kids game where you speak in code and think nobody who is familiar with the code could ever guess what you actually mean...

and think nobody who IS familiar with the code could ever guess what you meant? Talk about unintelligent ......