COB: Yes-

COF: no-

Foreplay: 8/10 –

Sex: 9/10 - bed, shower

8/10.. First Impression

9/10 Last impression

Cost: 1 hour booking

Ease of booking: 10/10 SMS

Got to experience Room 8 for the first time.. The new room close to the display cabinet
Now that is a beautiful room decked out with very classy Japanese murals and a huge en-suite reminisent
of the Apartment days.

Bianca initially looked flustered as she had made that bolt from Central Station to get there.
I told her it was fine after introducing myself in Japanese.

Carefully removing her clothing whilst our lips were locked, I noticed Bianca was quite pretty and taller in comparison to Liz who was shorter.
Tit's not as large as Liz's, big C's possibly D's, though they sat quite nicely on her a statuesque frame.
I knew I could Relax and take a back seat, like with Catherine, as Bianca would take control..
Showered together and told Bianca to bring in a condom or two.. just in case.

Sex in confined spaces, especially whilst being soaked is exciting enough but Bianca takes it to another level
A orgasm or 2 later, (for her ) I Finished the first round with a bbbj and cob in the shower,
pretty handy I thought for washing purposes after.

We chilled out on the bed for a time listening to J pop.
Pussy slide was next, whereby she grabbed my cock as I slid in and out, giving me the impression that I was penetrating her.
I couldn't wait any more for the real thing and neither could she
- so on with the Dom for the commencment the next and final round.
Ending this time with a Cim, quick shower
Japanese style and a Arigato Gouziamas or two.

Loved my time With Bianca, outstanding girl, service wise and definitely personality wise.
She is very sweet and great to talk to.
She ain't shy and quite experienced and knows how to please.

And with many Returning girls like Saki, Yukana, Alice, Anna, Catherine things can only get better for us punters.

Bianca.. highly recommended

TempoBingu
27-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Great AR Black Knight!

Just a quick question - how does Bianca's service model compare to some other Ginza favourites?

Glad to hear she's as glamorous as you say!

black knight
01-11-2014, 02:00 PM
####################.

refokkused
23-11-2014, 09:07 PM
I do question whether Bianca's tits are real?

negi
23-11-2014, 11:15 PM
yup they are real

Sexmonster
26-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Went a visited Bianca based on the reviews from the bros here.

First and foremost she is a fantastic girl and quite pretty. However these were my findings or observations...

She looks slightly older than mid 20's. Asian females tend to hide their age well. My guess maybe late 20's, early 30s.

Tits have been enhanced. Also the 'british' accent was almost non existent? I was actually looking forward to that!

It was a very good punt. She loves sex was my impression. Very accomodating...I asked her to slip out of her flight attendant outfit and into her school uniform outfit with those black stockings....

I've been punting at 5* quite regularly and this was actually my first visit to Ginza. I'm into the glamours, any other favourites or recommendations at GINZA I should hit up on my next visit to this place...Otherwise I'll see Bianca again.

Mawskode
27-11-2014, 04:09 AM
I've been punting at 5* quite regularly and this was actually my first visit to Ginza. I'm into the glamours, any other favourites or recommendations at GINZA I should hit up on my next visit to this place...Otherwise I'll see Bianca again.
Check out the Diamond Class girls on the Ginza roster for the glamourous girls. You cannot go wrong at all with any of those girls. Our resident Ginza expert, professor rooter, can give you a really good recommendation based on your preferences in nationality, looks, body shape, breast size, level of kissing, level of experience, etc.

Like I said before, any of them are safe as houses, but some girls obviously are better in some things than others.

antoniocarlos
27-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Hey bro! She does cosplay?? If yes, thats awesome!! I must see her!

Went a visited Bianca based on the reviews from the bros here.

First and foremost she is a fantastic girl and quite pretty. However these were my findings or observations...

She looks slightly older than mid 20's. Asian females tend to hide their age well. My guess maybe late 20's, early 30s.

Tits have been enhanced.

It was a very good punt. She loves sex was my impression. Very accomodating...I asked her to slip out of her flight attendant outfit and into her school uniform outfit with those black stockings....

Sexmonster
28-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Hey bro! She does cosplay?? If yes, thats awesome!! I must see her!

I'm not too sure bro. But she was initially dressed in a flight attendants outfit. I preferred the school girl look with stockings so she changed into that. You also have the option of sexy cheerleader too.

black knight
28-11-2014, 05:50 AM
I'm not too sure bro. But she was initially dressed in a flight attendants outfit. I preferred the school girl look with stockings so she changed into that. You also have the option of sexy cheerleader too.

oh yes ..that bright green cheerleaders outfit..:slobber: