PDA

View Full Version : General talk A pissed off punter, I am not surprised at all

revolnaisa
25-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Found this while browsing for BBW, well feel like a BBW this weekend (for a change, normally I have Asian :slobber:). Typed BBW on search, one of the results as follows

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_337272075/FUCK-LOCANTO.html

madness
26-10-2014, 12:51 AM
That was hilarious and unfortunately too close to the truth.

oilman
26-10-2014, 05:09 AM
The moral of the story -
Stop paying for sexual favors or get the balls to do a runner when need be... still fuckn funny but, lol!

Taffpost
27-10-2014, 12:51 PM
This thread really makes me want to fuck a fat chick.

Haven't in ages, but one of the best I have ever had was about a size 22... Oh god the breasts!!!

Any recommendations?

numberonebigsize
27-10-2014, 01:22 PM
I think Oldbull has got this niche market cornered

RottenLittlePunt
27-10-2014, 03:05 PM

Haven't in ages, but one of the best I have ever had was about a size 22... Oh god the breasts!!!

Any recommendations?

I take my hat off to you. The worst I tried plugging was about size 12. I couldn't tell if she was wet or just sweating so mini-me cracked the shits and didn't want to play.

revolnaisa
27-10-2014, 03:08 PM

Any recommendations?

I ended up seeing this one today. Worth every $ spent. She is a tall BBW. And yes she can be called a BBW because she is stunning. Nice personality. I had to book her Saturday to see today. So, might need bit of patience to see her. But worth it.....

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_325939199/Exotic-BBW-Jessica-Hosting-North-Lakes.html

revolnaisa
27-10-2014, 07:27 PM
No I don't have the market cornered on the plus size girls, woke up next one eating pizza from the night before, put me off for life!!

Yep, I have seen a quite a few like that. I also have found extremely good ones. One of them was Jessica (please see my post above). She was very clean, presentation was "wow factor".
Once saw a plus size in Chermside (4 years ago), oh god I nearly threw up. Lived in a house full of garbage, at that time, I didn't have enough guts to walk out. Paid $60 for a quickie, one of the worst fucks I ever had and she faked her orgasm too lol.

popeye96
27-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Yep, I have seen a quite a few like that. I also have found extremely good ones. One of them was Jessica (please see my post above). She was very clean, presentation was "wow factor".
Once saw a plus size in Chermside (4 years ago), oh god I nearly threw up. Lived in a house full of garbage, at that time, I didn't have enough guts to walk out. Paid $60 for a quickie, one of the worst fucks I ever had and she faked her orgasm too lol.

Sounds like you should have faked yours and got out of there in 2 minutes.

revolnaisa
27-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Sounds like you should have faked yours and got out of there in 2 minutes.

How did you know??? lol

JohnDoe74
27-10-2014, 08:22 PM

revolnaisa
27-10-2014, 09:05 PM
I have been looking at this one but she only works weekdays so a bit difficult unless you have the day off. What nationality is she? Its hard to tell from the ad.

Australian born and raised, I think she has a bit of Italian touch. Speaks very seductive.
Luckily I had an RDO to see her today.