PDA

View Full Version : General talk Joline nuru

alancar
25-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Anyone tried the Nuru from Joline. She charges $200 per hour.

spellbind
26-10-2014, 12:16 AM
what are the details? where does she work etc?

Licker
26-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Do you mean Joline Tang?
The "girl' who used to work at Tokyo Cats (also kindly referred as Taipei Pussies, now Ginza) as Suki.

simonsays
26-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Ive been tempted to try her out for a while. And nuru also....so maybe kill 2 birds with one punt.

Be keen on feedback from any other bros who have seen her.

You can find face photos of her online if you Google. I like her look.

Ok I just noticed Im closing in on 50 posts so expect some shameless and pointless responses from me this morning.

simonsays
26-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Like this one.

ouch
26-10-2014, 08:59 AM
I Saw her as Suki and I actually am struggling for superlatives as to how much fun I had when I saw her. Fucking awesome leaps to mind. Bear in mind many years ago and not nuru.

simonsays
26-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Ok thanks Bro Ouch, that sold me

simonsays
26-10-2014, 09:11 AM
OMG Im about to lose my cherry right NOW!

All I have to do is submit this post and Ill be taken to the private section......

I can't tell you how excited I am, I picture it like in Gladiator when he is walking through the golden fields of wheat and reaching for the door, and I know that when I open it on the other side will be all the juicy detailed reviews of the naughtiest ladies in Sydney!

And wait, the ladies themselves are in the private section waiting to greet me! There is even a free session for new private section members! All the golden oldies are there, the ladies we started falling in love with and then they just disappeared!

Look there is Chloe from Posh frolicking nude by the waterfall!

And rubbing olive oil on her thighs is that Singaporean private lady who let me video tape her!

And Josie Elliot.....anyone remember her?! She's there too, massaging her giant golden orbs and pulling on rubber gloves!

I can see them all again, for free and whenever I like.....I just need to ....p r e s s

SUBMIT

(and enter the damn verification code grrrrr)

jsnow
26-10-2014, 09:24 AM
OMG Im about to lose my cherry right NOW!

All I have to do is submit this post and Ill be taken to the private section......

I can't tell you how excited I am, I picture it like in Gladiator when he is walking through the golden fields of wheat and reaching for the door, and I know that when I open it on the other side will be all the juicy detailed reviews of the naughtiest ladies in Sydney!

And wait, the ladies themselves are in the private section waiting to greet me! There is even a free session for new private section members! All the golden oldies are there, the ladies we started falling in love with and then they just disappeared!

Look there is Chloe from Posh frolicking nude by the waterfall!

And rubbing olive oil on her thighs is that Singaporean private lady who let me video tape her!

And Josie Elliot.....anyone remember her?! She's there too, massaging her giant golden orbs and pulling on rubber gloves!

I can see them all again, for free and whenever I like.....I just need to ....p r e s s

SUBMIT

(and enter the damn verification code grrrrr)

Haha, love the detailed commentary of the thoughts going through the head. Am sure that will be mine once i am there..

Now i assume your there hitting refresh until is appears? (i hear about 30 mins after)

Then once in, its time to plan to weeks ahead!

simonsays
26-10-2014, 10:35 AM
It came up automatically soon after I hit the magic 50 mark.

Id love to tell you more about it but you know how it goes....the first rule of Private Massage Report section is that there is no Private Massage Report section.

ouch
26-10-2014, 12:35 PM
ahahaha classic simon

pepefirstlove
26-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Now we all need your thoughts process once you seen Joline and do an AR.

blazin
29-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Any bros got any details on Joline and what price range we are looking at?

wthing
29-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Price range between $250 and $350 for FS. See her as Suki in TC many times - she was great and price was 90-160...
Now I think she is overpriced - she should be in 30th...
Ah memories.

Oneonone
29-10-2014, 05:23 PM
I don't see what all the hype is about the private section and 50 posts I hardly ever even bother to look at that section it does nothing for me.

Might be of interest if your into ML's but for someone who does full service its a nothing section.

garfield
29-10-2014, 06:19 PM
I don't see what all the hype is about the private section and 50 posts I hardly ever even bother to look at that section it does nothing for me.

Might be of interest if your into ML's but for someone who does full service its a nothing section.

Go to after report section for WL details.

local
29-10-2014, 11:34 PM
No where on Joline's web site is nuru mentioned... wasn't that the question ?

Mind you the riginal quote of $200 per hour is way off anyway.

blazin
30-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Hmmm it does seem abit exy.
Although its always been on my bucketlist of to dos.
Might have to do a little bit more investigating.