PDA

View Full Version : Red tea not best Customer service

marc
26-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Customer service i got on my last vist wasnt great , i called up made booking at 6pm with a girl i knew used to work at green tea... i turn to up to find she has been double booked .... i waslke fine anyone will do , as i had traveled from the otherside of town. i get some girl called missy... good looking , was a little bit moody wasnt down for much small talk, massage was great , great end....

was this just a once off case tho? maybe the mixed up was a once off double book... maybe missy had want a long day. who knows , but i find that this place and a few other massage places need a bit of work on Customer service.

popeye96
26-10-2014, 01:01 PM
I guess Red Tea is no different to any other customer service based establishment in the world in that you occasionally get someone that for whatever reason, isn't at their happiest. People are only human and double bookings happen. And who knows what sort of day this girl has had. She may have just finished with a not very nice customer. As you said, maybe it was just a once off. If not, then do what customers do of other places that provide poor service do and let your feet do the talking and don't return.

revolnaisa
26-10-2014, 02:31 PM
I If not, then do what customers do of other places that provide poor service do and let your feet do the talking and don't return.

Hell yeah, done it touch of Thai, told them won't be back and I never returned. They lost my weekly visits

bigbob
26-10-2014, 04:22 PM
thats why i dont book just do walk in

BrainSex
26-10-2014, 05:54 PM
usually the successful punter in a double booking has arrived first. for all of the 'bookings' that are made, a small proportion actually

brownwallaby
26-10-2014, 06:40 PM
I don't mind getting on the wrong side of a double booking every now and then. The initial pain can be reversed into a big advantage

marc
26-10-2014, 07:10 PM
the only reason i went was everyone talked it up on here ... i'LL stick to Amore newstead or stoneham st.

marc
26-10-2014, 07:12 PM
touch of Thai isnt the best.... and it's in the heart of the valley where anyone could see you walk in.... i mean heaps of people go to cyber city i know.

revolnaisa
26-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Touch of Thai had the best massaging girl (massage only), I went there weekly just for a good massage. And I don't give damn about if other see me going there. It's my money and my body, getting a massage is my choice.

ooshka
26-10-2014, 10:41 PM
I have never found any of the Tea shops have good customer service.

Be respectful and handle yourself in a proper manner is the best you can do. If you don't feel comfortable then as previously stated find somewhere that clicks for you.

marc
26-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Touch of Thai had the best massaging girl (massage only), I went there weekly just for a good massage. And I don't give damn about if other see me going there. It's my money and my body, getting a massage is my choice.

yeah i'm sure it's great girls i'm fucking or dating see me come out of there you tool!!! or friends i dont share that part of my life with.... or even co-workers, another fuckhead post by you the master.

tab123
26-10-2014, 11:13 PM
I don't mind getting on the wrong side of a double booking every now and then. The initial pain can be reversed into a big advantage

Hahahaha :) It probably will work for a small portion of people judging by the sound of the comments on this forum.

Hammered
27-10-2014, 12:59 PM
yeah i'm sure it's great girls i'm fucking or dating see me come out of there you tool!!! or friends i dont share that part of my life with.... or even co-workers, another fuckhead post by you the master.
No one suggested that you should be walking in or out of there. Pull your head in and learn to read before you go off.

Rodgersodger
27-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Going this place today to get out of this heat , hope there aircon is working

Rodgersodger
27-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Just came from this place great massage and left happy , maybe will return biggest problem the traffic so bad around that area

hughbie01
27-10-2014, 05:34 PM
jhgjkhgfkjhgljhgjkhg

revolnaisa
27-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Well said Hammered!!!
Since Marc bragged about W**** & got told off and now he is telling us all about him not sharing about his personal affairs with friends or co-workers. I think Marc is Bi. I didn't mean bi-sexual, I meant bi-polar. What do you think my son Wang-Fang-Banger?

Oh Mrs Wang,
Good on you for being wise enough to mention girl's name as W****. However, it is useless until Marc fix his heading.
And yes Marc was "Hammered" lol

marc
28-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Oh Mrs Wang,
Good on you for being wise enough to mention girl's name as W****. However, it is useless until Marc fix his heading.
And yes Marc was "Hammered" lol

if you werent such a fuckhead mate, i would of changed heading. now it stays. learn some people skills :)

also revolnaisa you must have zero friends.love life or anything , if your happy to go wide open in the valley to a rnt place. just saying.

RottenLittlePunt
28-10-2014, 12:29 AM
if you werent such a fuckhead mate, i would of changed heading. now it stays. learn some people skills :)

also revolnaisa you must have zero friends.love life or anything , if your happy to go wide open in the valley to a rnt place. just saying.

That would have to be the dumbest thing I have read on here in quite some time.

revolnaisa
28-10-2014, 05:33 AM

I have or not friends, I am honest with them. I don't live a double life like you preacher.....

dohdoe
28-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Service is always better when Alison is around, haven't seen her around in ages though. This may be why things are slipping. I also noticed girls are asking for bigger tips and the massage has gone up $5 in the last couple of months.
She's still around. Saw her the other day.

Things still seem the same business as usual from my point of view. Haven't noticed the bigger tips thing happening.

brownwallaby
28-10-2014, 11:30 AM
With the $5 increase of the shop fee, the tip for basic stuff actually lowers by the same amount

marc
28-10-2014, 01:09 PM
I have or not friends, I am honest with them. I don't live a double life like you preacher.....

im just wondering your standing in life ... like if one of my cleints seen me come out of one , i would be fried for sure. no double life, it's just about having tact and not being tactless.

RottenLittlePunt
28-10-2014, 01:27 PM
im just wondering your standing in life ... like if one of my cleints seen me come out of one , i would be fried for sure. no double life, it's just about having tact and not being tactless.

I think your "clients" would be more concerned with your atrocious grasp of English, but then I highly doubt your standing in life is actually that of a professional.

dohdoe
28-10-2014, 06:50 PM
It's quite a bipolar like personality

marc
28-10-2014, 08:27 PM
This guy Marc is the worst personality I have seen on this forum. He is too naive to realise that he had lost the plot. And yes, there is a huge question about Marc's profession. He clearly can't read or understand English. Revlonaisa (well AsianLover) said Touch of Thai only provides massage and Marc is too thick to understand that.
Marc, dear boy! please clarify this to me. What is your concern? Your co-workers seeing you coming out of RnT place or your clients seeing you?? Or both?? What is your profession??? Do you understand English??? If English isn't your first language, there is help out there. Be humble and learn English first, at least it will help you to avoid self-embarrassing situations.

Legal Disclaimer: I, Mrs Wang wrote all above under the assumption of that Marc understands English (which has been proven wrong)

i'm a youth worker at a high school making over 70 grand a year and I'm from Portugal. why is it that Australia People rat so hard on People from other countrys that can speak 2 languages ? Austraila people mostly only know one language. go live in a whole new country, learn a new language, then come back and attack me .

"Touch of Thai only provides massage"
wrong.

You know i wont watsed my time on this forum anymore , it's just brunch of sad old guys, bitter at life , being cunts to people. revolnaisa started the fight with me. not the other way around. dude you must have a high class type of friends if you sit around talking about what hookers you fucked... that never comes up at dinner with my friends .

As for you Mrs Wang and all your other fake accounts , you got to much time on ur hands, get a life dude.

ok last post ever

revolnaisa
28-10-2014, 10:01 PM
it's just brunch of sad old guys, bitter at life , being cunts to people. revolnaisa started the fight with me. not the other way around.

ok last post ever13306

Marc, if I ever have access to edit a dictionary, I will add your name for "liar". Confused? Check your darn inbox as well as my first reply to your brag about W****. I will make it easier for you by attaching a screen shot of my PM to you. Man!!! You have a primary school kids' mentality. Your non-sense post more than enough to prove it.13309

What is wrong with you man??? Grow some balls, be a man. Admit you did wrong, acted like a child and yet talk big. And I am a migrant from South Asia, I can speak 4 languages and write 3. And you think of your self so big about your Portuguese and broken English.

RottenLittlePunt
29-10-2014, 12:26 AM
why is it that Australia People rat so hard on People from other countrys that can speak 2 languages ?

Another moronic comment from Marc. We didn't know you were from another country until you told us just now!!!

Besides that, your choice of wording suggests that you are lying about English being your second language. You talk more like an uneducated native English speaker.