PDA

View Full Version : General talk Fat big tits asian honey - help bros!

WHITEDUDE
26-10-2014, 12:21 PM
I was at coles & went to get a few Mrs Macs sausage rolls, I saw a big boob asian crouching down, she was looking at the label. I could see her boobs hanging out, she had a massive ass and could see her gstring from the back! :slobber: I was fucking getting horny, lucky I wasnt pissed otherwise I might have said "while your down there..." lol :cool2:

She saw me standing beside her and asked me "are these any good" I told her I was just about to get a few, she caught me staring at her boobs and she started to smile.. of course I was smiling :love: I said that they are my favorite, low fat, made in aus, microwaveable in the pack in 3 mins. I even told her they were half price two weeks ago!

She stood up and grabed a few and holding them under her boobs FFS. I thought I was in luck and was gonna ask her if she had time for a drink, then a screaming kid came running over & the fucking husband rolled a pram with baby. The dirty bastard, he had a heavy UK accent & said don't get them honey you need to lose weight. What a fucking asshole.. I look at her, and did the bolt.. If only she was single.. :love:

Now im back home I feeling so horny, bros help me out! can anyone tell me which shops have some big asian girls? :slobber:

aussiegaigin
26-10-2014, 06:19 PM
A bit like the Phili and Thai girls you see in the shopping centres tagging along behind some guy twice their age. You catch their eye and they give you the most enticing "come on" smile.

Spe
26-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Hey Bro whitedude .. Check out Alita from 45 George. She is philipinno and she fits your description. Tall, Big bust and butt and sexy tan skin... From my first impression, she also has good GFE. I saw her in line up, she came over and held my hand while the others just waved and smiled. She is a bit too big for my taste, but looks like would suit you mate.

Midnight_Prowl
26-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Wot about momoko from 45 George st???? She is even Japanese!!!

WHITEDUDE
28-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Ok thanks bros, Im out near nth beaches so bit far.
aussie your right bro & why do asian girls like hooking up with older dudes, that bastard is a rude ugly fucker. Money or passport? Cant be for the looks...

Spe
28-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Depends on situation bro... Asian women especially those from third world countries look for security and monetary support and a ticket out of their country. And if you have been to Thailand or Philippines before, you will find a lot of girls there queuing up for foreign men.

But if you are young and able, you will find yourself a local chick or a chick from your same background to start a normal family. You won't bring a sexy/skimpily dressed exotic girl home to your mum. Those older men who go with those Thai hot girls are basically either widowed or divorced... They had enough of normal family life and just looking for companionship and fun in their later years.

I know I will do the same when/if I am in their shoes.

Just my generalised view.